BigToddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigToddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigToddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigToddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigToddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigToddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigToddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigToddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigToddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigToddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigToddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Ironmaster Fat Grip Adapters

Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BigToddy View Post
    This is brand new product, I read about it in their recent newsletter, they also released
    Barbell-Adapter-for-Spotting-Stand
    http://www.ironmaster.com/store/Barb...nd-pr-127.html
    Vinyl covers for leg attachments are gone, the guy on the phone told me that they are working on covers for situp attachments when I was placing my order.
    They are also releasing Ironmaster Kettlebell Handle at the end of the August.
    You can see prototype here
    http://www.home-gym-bodybuilding.com...ll-system.html

HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im definitely getting the grips. I thought you were getting rid of the Ironmasters though?!
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.2

Lifetime reps: TheSuccessful1

BigToddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigToddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigToddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigToddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigToddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigToddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigToddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigToddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigToddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigToddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigToddy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HardKore79 View Post
    Im definitely getting the grips. I thought you were getting rid of the Ironmasters though?!
    I thought about getting rid of them. I got an offer for $475 but I'll probably end up keeping them. They're just getting too innovative with rubber grips and kettle bell handles and I'm going to have to try these things out before I decide to let them go

I thought you were getting rid of the Ironmasters though?!
    I think I'm gonna sell them tomorrow. I'm just too frustrated with the plates rotating. They just will not lock up tight and it's really frustrating. I've already replaced one of the handles twice through warranty and now I'm still having the problem with the plates.

HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think I'm gonna sell them tomorrow. I'm just too frustrated with the plates rotating. They just will not lock up tight and it's really frustrating. I've already replaced one of the handles twice through warranty and now I'm still having the problem with the plates.
    Inspect the plates and find which ones are not nesting properly. Call them and have them replaced. That way if you still have to sell them, you'll save the trouble for someone else.

leonard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leonard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leonard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leonard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leonard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leonard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leonard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leonard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leonard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leonard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leonard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looked at the thick grips when I went to Ironmaster distribution/sales office.

From a functional standpoint, I think they would work fine. The plastic fits tight around the handle, so I don't think there is much chance of the plastic cracking or failing, especially when attached to the dumbbells. Take usual care of plastic when off the DB's and you would be fine.

The thing I did not care for with these are that they use 4 bolts on each handle (so 8 total). So, it would take a little work to get the fat grips on and off. If you are using fat grips and regular grip dumbbells in the same workout, swapping out the fat grips might be a hassle.

Though I don't know exactly how it would work, it seems they could have come up with a way for the attachment of the fat grips to be quick on and off.

BTW - I took my tyler grips to see how they fit on the IM handle. IM uses a pretty thick standard handle. So, when the tyler grips were put on, there was a pretty good gap with the tyler grip on there. But, it didn't seem to want to come off when in use.

If I decide to get Ironmasters, I think I will just use my tyler grips for thick grip curls, hammer curls, etc. My guess is they will get some feedback on the IM thick grips and end up coming up with a quick release locking mechanism for them. Actually, I think IM should make their own Tyler grip-like grip for the larger IM DB handle. That would be the best way to go IMO.

Inspect the plates and find which ones are not nesting properly. Call them and have them replaced. That way if you still have to sell them, you'll save the trouble for someone else.
    Yeah I did that too and they sent me 6 replacement plates. I almost sold them 20 minutes ago but then the guy backed out at the last second because the lifetime warranty only applies for the original buyer.

I don't know maybe I should just keep them for now. I'm going to Atlantic City on Wednesday. If I sell them now I might gamble all the money away and come back really pissed off with no dumbbells

RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RHINO240 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's the first time I have heard that complaint about Ironmasters. The only bad thing I have ever heard about them is that people don't like to take the time to change them.
    ll-ll NOBODY SAID BODYBUILDING WAS EASY ll-ll

yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RHINO240 View Post
    That's the first time I have heard that complaint about Ironmasters. The only bad thing I have ever heard about them is that people don't like to take the time to change them.
    This is the worst I have heard also. I have seen a few people on here post that the 2.5lb plates were warped but IM replaced them. I guess I got lucky because mine work perfect.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.19

Proud Owner of an Irish Tan

Originally Posted by yankeemarko1 View Post
    This is the worst I have heard also. I have seen a few people on here post that the 2.5lb plates were warped but IM replaced them. I guess I got lucky because mine work perfect.
    Your plates don't move at all? I'm on my third handle and the plates still won't lock up tight.

yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your plates don't move at all? I'm on my third handle and the plates still won't lock up tight.
    Nope. I have no problems with mine. They lock up tight all the time. One of the 2.5lb plates has a little bend in it but it hasn't never been an issue. I may still get it replaced though. I haven't really thought about it since I have been on the DL for 3 months. My dumbbells are collecting dust right now. Come to think of it, this would probably be a good time to get it swapped out.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.19

Proud Owner of an Irish Tan

They don't have the best quality control at Ironmaster. Sad but true!

Im definitely getting the grips.
    Did you buy them all?!?!

They're not available anymore for some reason.

http://www.ironmaster.com/store/Fat-...er-pr-126.html

Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Andrew_WOT View Post
    The guy on the phone told me that they are working on covers for situp attachments when I was placing my order.
    They are actually available for ordering now, you need to call as they are on backorder and not on the web page yet.

Ironmaster_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironmaster_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironmaster_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironmaster_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironmaster_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironmaster_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironmaster_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironmaster_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironmaster_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironmaster_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironmaster_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Locking

BigToddy: I heard about this thread and wanted to try and help with the dumbbell handle locking issue you are having. As many others have mentioned this is not a typical problem but there is a small percentage of manufacturing defects and I am sorry for the hassle. It sounds like you have had no luck with some replacement parts so far. I don't like hearing that and understand at some point you will not feel like calling for warranty support anymore, however, please feel free to contact me and I am sure we can find a way to get you taken care of.
    Matt Dawson - Ironmaster - 800-533-3339 - matt@ironmaster.com

Originally Posted by Ironmaster_Man View Post
    BigToddy: I heard about this thread and wanted to try and help with the dumbbell handle locking issue you are having. As many others have mentioned this is not a typical problem but there is a small percentage of manufacturing defects and I am sorry for the hassle. It sounds like you have had no luck with some replacement parts so far. I don't like hearing that and understand at some point you will not feel like calling for warranty support anymore, however, please feel free to contact me and I am sure we can find a way to get you taken care of.
    Matt Dawson - Ironmaster - 800-533-3339 - matt@ironmaster.com
    Thanks Matt. One thing I've always gotten from you guys is excellent customer service. It is rather strange that I'm still having the problem buy yeah I'll be in touch sometime this week.

Registered User VolcomX311@aol.com's Avatar
    VolcomX311@aol.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolcomX311@aol.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolcomX311@aol.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolcomX311@aol.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolcomX311@aol.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolcomX311@aol.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolcomX311@aol.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolcomX311@aol.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolcomX311@aol.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolcomX311@aol.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolcomX311@aol.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They are actually available for ordering now, you need to call as they are on backorder and not on the web page yet.
    They're still not available on the web page yet, sucks.
    CERTIFIED STRENGTH & CONDITIONING SPECIALIST, NSCA - CSCS

LG Sciences Representative
    www.AnadraulicState.com
    These statements are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Originally Posted by VolcomX311@aol.com View Post
    They're still not available on the web page yet, sucks.
    If you are talking about crunch situp attachment covers, I got mine 2 weeks ago.
    http://www.ironmaster.com/store/Roll...up-pr-131.html

Registered User VolcomX311@aol.com's Avatar
    VolcomX311@aol.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolcomX311@aol.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolcomX311@aol.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolcomX311@aol.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolcomX311@aol.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolcomX311@aol.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolcomX311@aol.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolcomX311@aol.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolcomX311@aol.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolcomX311@aol.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VolcomX311@aol.com has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are talking about crunch situp attachment covers, I got mine 2 weeks ago.
    http://www.ironmaster.com/store/Roll...up-pr-131.html
    No, we're talking about the Thick grip adapters that go around Db's or BB's. They won't be in stock for another 6-8 weeks. I just wrote them yesterday and they responded this morning.
    CERTIFIED STRENGTH & CONDITIONING SPECIALIST, NSCA - CSCS

LG Sciences Representative
    www.AnadraulicState.com
    These statements are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Originally Posted by VolcomX311@aol.com View Post
    No, we're talking about the Thick grip adapters that go around Db's or BB's. They won't be in stock for another 6-8 weeks. I just wrote them yesterday and they responded this morning.
    You misread my original post then as I was talking about covers.

justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Did these grips ever come to fruition? I can't find them on the site.

Ironmaster_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironmaster_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironmaster_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironmaster_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironmaster_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironmaster_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironmaster_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironmaster_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironmaster_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironmaster_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironmaster_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by justinluck View Post
    Did these grips ever come to fruition? I can't find them on the site.
    We did finally get them back into production but it was delayed since we had to make all new improved tooling. The 1.5" diameter grips will be available mid-April and the 2.0" will be in about another month.

flyingbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingbody is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingbody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ironmaster_Man View Post
    We did finally get them back into production but it was delayed since we had to make all new improved tooling. The 1.5" diameter grips will be available mid-April and the 2.0" will be in about another month.
    Is there a new link to see them, old link does not work.
    1lb at at a time...

justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes, a photo of these would be great to see.

The 1.5" diameter grips are available on their website now. I just ordered a pair.

jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The 1.5" diameter grips are available on their website now. I just ordered a pair.

COOL. Wish I had ironmasters lol..