Registered User Tomthenewlifter's Avatar
    Tomthenewlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Tomthenewlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Tomthenewlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Tomthenewlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Tomthenewlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Tomthenewlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Tomthenewlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Tomthenewlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Tomthenewlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Tomthenewlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Tomthenewlifter is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile Kaizen 100% Natural Whey Isolate Protein Powder

Are they good ? I bought it from costco(canada) for 30

Thanks
    nice to see result

mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It is good stuff. I like it - milk + vanilla shaken, then into cereal is amazing

You actually paid 31.99 plus tax though.
    My secret?

Acai and the Ab Circle Pro.

But srsly, PM me for any advice

afranczyk is just really nice. (+1000) afranczyk is just really nice. (+1000) afranczyk is just really nice. (+1000) afranczyk is just really nice. (+1000) afranczyk is just really nice. (+1000) afranczyk is just really nice. (+1000) afranczyk is just really nice. (+1000) afranczyk is just really nice. (+1000) afranczyk is just really nice. (+1000) afranczyk is just really nice. (+1000) afranczyk is just really nice. (+1000)
    All whey is practically the same. Only thing that changes is the flavor, some additives (extra glutamine etc).

The serving size in this case is pretty large, and gives the misconception to novice users that it contains more protein then a comparable whey shake. Keep this in mind!
    Causation does not imply correlation.

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation [and] is but a reflection of human frailty." Albert Einstein

Registered User ninja_turtle204's Avatar
    ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ninja_turtle204 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    haha! I love Costco protein bro, its great, use it all the time!
    Oop... I almost forgot. I won't be able to make it fellas. Veronica and I trying this new fad called uh, jogging. I believe it's jogging or yogging. it might be a soft j. I'm not sure but apparently you just run for an extended period of time. It's supposed to be wild.

Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    selling for 39.99 now.. any1 know when its goin back to 32?
    Death Comes To Those Who Bow Down To Their Fears!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    PSN/ps 4 : Jattfusion584
    # of REDS turned to GREEN = 122 and counting
    Official Bhangra Music thread = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=710828361
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/jattfusion

euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    taste is good, mixes well, never had any issues. I use the other brand they have now the lean fit no issues either and super cheap 29.99 + tx

thediamdond69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gmo Soy Lecitin

Actually it's not too bad. The soy lecithin in it is mainly used as an emulsifier. Although it's GMO (genetically modified organism), it's used in such miniscule quantities it shouldn't effect you negatively if your otherwise eating healthy. Otherwise it's a great protein.
    Last edited by thediamdond69; 08-13-2010 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Misinfo

Yes. I'm bigger than you. hessunit's Avatar
    hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know this thread is old, but thought I'd mention that Costco Canada has their $8 off sale on this protein right now until Sept 26/10. So it's $32 each.
    Lift smart.

I rear ended a car this morning...the driver that got out of the other car was a dwarf !!
    He looked up at me and said "I am NOT Happy!"
    So I said, "Well, which one ARE you then?"
    That's how the fight started.

"The two best activities for your health are pumping and humping"
    Arnold Swarzenegger

....done. Phew.

Greenpuppet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good stuff

I am a big optimum nutrition fan, but ON is way overpriced in Canada so I usually go to Costco and pick up this stuff. From what I can tell, it's pretty clean. Obviously nothing like Muscle Tech or such, but it's nothing dumb like Ultimate Nutrition crap.

translog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Kaizen 100% Whey Isolate with NO GMO.

Originally Posted by thediamdond69 View Post
    Actually it's not too bad. The soy lecithin in it is mainly used as an emulsifier. Although it's GMO (genetically modified organism), it's used in such miniscule quantities it shouldn't effect you negatively if your otherwise eating healthy. Otherwise it's a great protein.
    Actually, it's GMO, rBGH & gluten free. This is right on the label with no Acesulfame. Great product. I like the taste, just a bit of after taste from the sucralose.

Great price right now at Costco in Canada $9.00 off.

Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have used in the past myself and was very pleased with it!
    (**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}

jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jakebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    only protein I use brah...good stuff. not only is it a great protein with an awesome profile, it's cheap too. Taste is great.

dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgosyne is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good stuff for sure.
    I haven't tried the vanilla, just the chocolate, but when I re-up I may have to try this vanilla flavour
    IF-ing with IIFYM

My Summer Cut log (Genomyx, Biotivia, SNS, MN, and MAN - oh my):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141607191&p=818507941&posted=1#post818507941

Hassanrasmi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

Wow... Its selling for 48.99$ 4 lb.
    Last edited by Hassanrasmi; 10-19-2012 at 05:08 PM.

unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looks good to me, 35g protein per scoop is very nice
    AI Testopro/Massularia/Glycobol starts 1/1/2016

Sponsored CL Purple Wrath Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146239613

Gaspari Glycofuse Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148270853&p=950973003#post950973003

doctor80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So, is there a reason to go and buy more expensive protein ? Will the price difference justify it ?
    I mean practically . I'm interested in isolated Protein for muscle mass gain.

edward6360 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This works!!!!! But where in the world can i get it for tht cheap?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Hella expensive in the richmond costco!!!!

stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rimmer66 View Post
    All you kids using this and other protein supplements now will regret it when you are in your 40's and 50's when your body will be saturated with GOUT, arthritis and Osteoporosis. Whew protein helps keep your muscles, bUT it makes you calcium deficient regardless if you ingest calcium supplements. You will always remain on a negative calcium with Whew, you will be ridden with kidney stones, gallbladder stones, severe rheumatoid arthritis and other disease. Is it worth it ? for gaining muscles and f*cking the girls at the gym ?

Then go on and keep using this poison. When you are in your 40's-50's come back here and write how you feel you miserable wits.
    lol you felt the need to bump this old thread to say this?

Originally Posted by mrkdrt View Post
    It is good stuff. I like it - milk + vanilla shaken, then into cereal is amazing

Oh how the good days are gone.

Minibecks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good profile

dshyvln has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mrkdrt View Post

Costco was charging $47 ;(

florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This product at 2 kg WP are sometimes at Costco Drummondville QC at 19.99 $ !!

I bought 10 boxes from there 3 months ago .
    FLo

Rimmer66 is not very well liked. (-100) Rimmer66 is not very well liked. (-100) Rimmer66 is not very well liked. (-100) Rimmer66 is not very well liked. (-100) Rimmer66 is not very well liked. (-100) Rimmer66 is not very well liked. (-100) Rimmer66 is not very well liked. (-100) Rimmer66 is not very well liked. (-100) Rimmer66 is not very well liked. (-100) Rimmer66 is not very well liked. (-100) Rimmer66 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Bumping old topic but I would like to say avoid this garbage !

They changed for the worse........They used to come in bigger packages and tasted far better....Ever since they changed the packaging, smaller, same quantity, and they claim same stuff, but it's not true......4 different batches used and they all had a very bad taste.......the old batches with original packages tasted good, like chocolate, no after taste, since they changed packaging the taste has gone south.

There is a severe after taste of sulfur......when you mix the stuff in water and smell it, it smells like sulfur, it's utterly disgusting - tastes not as good as old batches and leaves you with nausea.

I'm sure they are distributing bad batches.

It's as if they are rotten!

You know the smell of rotten eggs ? that's what this **** tastes like.

I still have a box from old batches and it tastes bloody good.

Definitely they changed for the worse.

I would advise against this brand......it is crap.

In any case you will have better results from proper dieting and proteins from food.....The whey is good as a supplement if you can't get enough from food, but I believe Kaizen now uses very poor quality ingredients
    and the **** tastes rotten as hell.

It's overpriced ****e.

Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruins10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why dont you just buy from here? great price and better products

Rimmer66 is not very well liked. (-100) Rimmer66 is not very well liked. (-100) Rimmer66 is not very well liked. (-100) Rimmer66 is not very well liked. (-100) Rimmer66 is not very well liked. (-100) Rimmer66 is not very well liked. (-100) Rimmer66 is not very well liked. (-100) Rimmer66 is not very well liked. (-100) Rimmer66 is not very well liked. (-100) Rimmer66 is not very well liked. (-100) Rimmer66 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Bruins10 View Post
    why dont you just buy from here? great price and better products
    I don't buy overpriced sh**, HYPE rubbish. Kaizen tastes like utter sh*** but costs twice less and has the same effect as the toss you lot sell here at rip-off prices