Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by anshu4ugkp View Post
    I have ordered some protein and fat burner on 23rd Aug 2013 via DHL supper saver shipping method. An still i do not have any info regarding it. I keeping on calling the BB.com and they keep on replying that its with custom. They even do not have any proof of to which custom office it is with.
    say whatever you want, but there is no way BB.com fault!

International shipping, ONCE its shipped its Customers Concern!, you cant blame BB.com for not getting your orders (bcause of getting seized, destroyed or "i´ll keep it, they wont find it any way" by indian customs)
    Favourite diet:
    Eating all day long Or Intermittent Fasting.

Favourite Supps:
    Joints: Animal flex, Collagen, Vit-C... etc
    Pre-WO stack: CAffeine+CM+AAKG+L-Arginine+BA
    Essentials: multivit, O3, Creatine Monohidrate
    Others: F95, Evomuse Abliderate

anshu4ugkp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What type of agent do you use to get it cleared. I have ordered some products 2 month ago and still no news of it. Can your agent help me out. I am ready to pay his fees. I live in Ghaziabad near to Delhi.
    Originally Posted by Atikaay View Post
    Hey outta sheer inquisitiveness i gotta ask : why you wanna import whey ? Its quite easily available in India - from numerous brands. It will cost a bomb shipping. Also dnt use DHL - they gave me useless service. I had to ask my agent to get the parcel cleared. Use Fedex. But be prepared to pay around 38-50% duty - depending upon the mood of the customs official checking it.

If u wanna import protein - try XF Lemonade - heaven on earth !

vinayakjs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I ve ordered on whey 5 lbs. will I be charged duty ?

Royal bengal TiGeR komalthecoolk's Avatar
    komalthecoolk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How come there are other "Buy-in-US-ship-to-India" sites that guarantee delivery to your place in India in spite of customs etc when BB.com can't promise that, though I understand it's not BB.com's concern once they ship it? Can't they have ties with shipping companies that can take care of the customs responsibility? Did ANYONE from India or other Asian countries have any success getting products delivered to them?
    use the best muscles in ur body to do the most wonderful thing that only man can..., SMILE !!!

The land of a thousand defeats is also the place of one VICTOR .
    Neva give up !!!

lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lauhpurush is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't understand why you guys even bother getting into this custom chit. Just use some legit online Indian supplement stores to get the protein.

keerthi11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keerthi11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keerthi11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keerthi11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keerthi11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keerthi11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keerthi11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keerthi11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keerthi11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keerthi11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) keerthi11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    HI:

Firstly: A lot of people from India are looking to buy stuff from BB.com bcoz there are a lot of fake products in circulation in India. There are a few genuine retailers and distributors like HealthKart and Neulife, but others are all shady... There are a lot of good supps on BB.Com that are not available in India, that is why people look forward to BB.com.

If you want to shop with BB.com and get it delivered to India, the only best option is to choose FedEx International Economy as your shipping choice. They give you a tracking number that is point-to-point tracking and you will receive the package within 10 days. (I have ordered from BB.com now for 8 times and I have received my package within 7 days). They also take care of the customs duty for you, which you will have to pay them back when they make the delivery. Please do not use DHL, as you may never see your package or you may have to wait at least a couple of months to receive it.

Originally Posted by komalthecoolk View Post
    How come there are other "Buy-in-US-ship-to-India" sites that guarantee delivery to your place in India in spite of customs etc when BB.com can't promise that, though I understand it's not BB.com's concern once they ship it? Can't they have ties with shipping companies that can take care of the customs responsibility? Did ANYONE from India or other Asian countries have any success getting products delivered to them?

avneet1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by keerthi11 View Post
    HI:

Firstly: A lot of people from India are looking to buy stuff from BB.com bcoz there are a lot of fake products in circulation in India. There are a few genuine retailers and distributors like HealthKart and Neulife, but others are all shady... There are a lot of good supps on BB.Com that are not available in India, that is why people look forward to BB.com.

If you want to shop with BB.com and get it delivered to India, the only best option is to choose FedEx International Economy as your shipping choice. They give you a tracking number that is point-to-point tracking and you will receive the package within 10 days. (I have ordered from BB.com now for 8 times and I have received my package within 7 days). They also take care of the customs duty for you, which you will have to pay them back when they make the delivery. Please do not use DHL, as you may never see your package or you may have to wait at least a couple of months to receive it.
    Hello keerthi11 ,
    I would like to ask how to choose fedex over dhl while ordering on bbcom ??
    Thank you.

SOHELRAVJI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

custom

Dear Team,

I have purchased 177.91 $ of two proteins from Bodybuilding & now I have to pay more on custom duty which is about more 100$ which becomes expensive to buy please tells us how to solve the issue of Custom duty, Body building should open a branch in INDIA.

samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SOHELRAVJI View Post
    Dear Team,

I have purchased 177.91 $ of two proteins from Bodybuilding & now I have to pay more on custom duty which is about more 100$ which becomes expensive to buy please tells us how to solve the issue of Custom duty, Body building should open a branch in INDIA.
    even if they open a branch/warehouse in India, their rules and laws will make them more expensive, so either way you will be paying much more than regular USA customer.

to solve the problem is pay and get your parcel from customs, or don´t and...
    Favourite diet:

Favourite Supps:

Registered User SmellsLikeBacon's Avatar
    SmellsLikeBacon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmellsLikeBacon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmellsLikeBacon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmellsLikeBacon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmellsLikeBacon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmellsLikeBacon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmellsLikeBacon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmellsLikeBacon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmellsLikeBacon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmellsLikeBacon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SmellsLikeBacon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by createeen View Post
    Hey Guys,

I Wanna order this : Muscle Gauge Nutrition Pure Isolate Whey Protein, 15 Lbs., Vanilla

Cost is around $157.77(includes S&H via Global DHL Post) Still a lot cheap.

Will i have any problems with the customs ? This is for personal use,so there shouldn't be any customs charge,right?

Please correct me, if im wrong.

Thanx in advance.

Well i am from India i have ordered the first product it shipped on my location but when i ordered the second product it is retained by the customs you need to bribe the customs offical for that stuff or you need to pay duty which is i think 4 % of the price . Stay genuine india is ****ing country where supplements are fake stay safe , be safe and lift weight . If you want to know more about it add me in skype : gunjand11 .

sminz10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sminz10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sminz10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sminz10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sminz10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sminz10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sminz10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sminz10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sminz10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sminz10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do i have to go custom office to clear the products or they will send me a invoice to pay to the courier service !!

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sminz10 View Post
    do i have to go custom office to clear the products or they will send me a invoice to pay to the courier service !!
    contact your local customs office to get this question answered.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

vikas1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How to choose shipping via FedEx over DHL... Can anyone rly plz.

Originally Posted by vikas1991 View Post
    How to choose shipping via FedEx over DHL... Can anyone rly plz.
    ask BB.com Customer Service, live chat!

But I don´t think, if there isn´t an option already, its going to be possible..
    Favourite diet:

Favourite Supps:

sachinanand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Recent Experience Shipping from US To Mumbai- DHL Super Saver

Guys,

Just wanted to share my recent experience in detail of ordering from bodybuilding.com since I was in the same position after looking at all the threads (if my package will come, if I will get charged customs duty etc).

Please see below.

Item Ordered: Top Secret Nutrition Pump Igniter Grape, 30 Servings.

Quantity: 6

Total Cost: $106.46 (USD)

Date The Order Was Placed: Friday 13th of June, 2014

Shipping Method: DHL SUPER SAVER (Global Mail)

Time Taken (Aprox) To Reach India: 1-2 Months (I don't know the exact date of arrival as India Post Did Not Display)

Destination: Mumbai, MAHARASHTRA

Now this is where some of the confusion arises.

Firstly the tracking number provided by DHL IS FOR US ONLY it will look something like below:
    DHL GM #
    204184067945xxxx
    Customer Confirmation:
    GM57511352511229xxxx

These two numbers are USELESS once the package has left the US.

What you need is the following number: To Track It Once It Reaches India (This Will be displayed on the same DHL Tracking Page below the 2 numbers above).
    Delivery by USPS Int'l
    LM375153xxxUS

BB.com uses USPS (with DHL-Super Saver Anyway), it is by far the slowest and most painful postal service (as it is very difficult to track).

This is where an initiative from your end is required (at least I found).

Given that the article was not showing on the IndiaPost Website & it had been almost 1.5-2 Months since my order I approached the LOCAL POST MAN who delivers the mail.

The first thing is asked me was for the tracking/consignment number: the number I have stated above. "Delivery by USPS Int'l" "LM375153xxxUS"

Make sure this number ends in "US".

After a few days I noticed that he was delivering the mail and had a large package in his bag so I quickly approached him again and indeed it was MY PARCEL.

I asked him what had happened and WHY it took so long and what he told me was that the parcel was stuck in customs, however once it had cleared it was simply sitting in the post office, without any notice of its arrival.

IF I had not approached him I doubt I would have ever received it and it may have been just lying there.

Before he gave me the package he also gave me an invoice from customs.

On the total amount of the order $106.46 (USD) Indian Customs had charged me Rps.980 (Aprox-INR).

The cash was given to the postman himself and he gave me the receipt.

Lastly, as with most things in India I gave him an additional RPS 200 for his efforts and he went on his way.

I hope this recent experience helps others and avoids confusion provides assurances for all those who are stressed about their package not reaching.

I am unsure if other cities/towns in India work the same way however this was my experience from bb.com to Mumbai.
    Last edited by sachinanand; 09-11-2014 at 07:23 AM.

naveenlb89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi thank you for sharing your experience.

I've ordered 10LBS MusclePharm Combat Powder on september 17th. It is in Customs now and little bit worried / no piece of mind because of this. I paid 82$ [Mr.Olympia discount] offer + 55$ for shipping, total 137$. It is in customs since 26th September and not yet received any letter from customs since it is a festive season in India.

I am from Bangalore. You can contact me on naveenl.bhandari at gmail dot com

I will update this thread once I get any intimation about the product.

Registered User riderboyrishabh's Avatar
    riderboyrishabh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i live in mumbai .recently i ordered my gold standard whey 10 lbs sack . i tracked my order the status shows as "HELD AT CUSTOMS" .what should i do ? i am ready to pay for the cutom duty levied on my parcel. but i have no idea ,whether i have to go to the customs to claim my order or will it be delivered at my place by local post. if anyone has experience with earlier shipping ,please help me as to what i should do in this case.

Vijay198803 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help regarding Indian Custom enquiry for my bb.com order

Originally Posted by neo_jkj View Post
    i live in delhi,,,and i regularly order from BB`,,,orders shipped by DHL7-14 days is jus bull****,,,sometimes u dont even get delivery,and Bb sales representatives never help...as far as customs is concerned u will need to pay duty , i.e 35% of the cost of package including shipping..
    1 advice ,, buy all heavy stuff locally,,buy things which r not available locally , here from BB

any other info u need jus PM me.
    Hi,

Can you please help me out in finding my order. bb.com says the order is with customs but I am not able to understand where is the custom office to contact.. I am in mohali(Punjab) and placed the order from here only. Can you please share where to contact? I will highly appreciate your assistance. Sir, If you have any sort of useful information then please email me at: rajbawa86@gmail.com or send a text or call at **** 8558979755

Regards,
    Vijay

raghav012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

buy product

I live in delhi . I buy product of 155 $ from BB in which 60 $ shipping charge are included .in India custom duties will apply on this products

Vijay198803 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Neo can you please let me know where to find the custom. I am in chandigarh punjab. My order has been stucked at cutoms but nobody is guiding that where to find this customs. Please assist. Please msg me at rajbawa86@gmail.com

Appurv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

****ty Indian customs- must read

Now here is my story.
    Ordered syntha 6 10lbs with standard (7-20 days) shipping. The package came from US and then from Germany and was stuck at Mumbai customs for like 10 days. And then another 5 days at Delhi customs ( not sure why), could be because I am from Delhi. But why did it go to Mumbai at the first place? It was one complete month and 4 days since I ordered and by the time I received the parcel. The package was in a terrible condition and I ended up paying 30% of the product value as custom duty to the postman. The nightmare wasn't over just yet. The moment I opened the package I found out that there wasn't any seal on it. It had been torn off. I open the package and find out that not even a single spoon of it was any whey, it was replaced with some cheap quality wheat flour. Now I am not sure where it happened but my best guess is Indian customs.
    So I have learnt my lesson and will never order a thing that come past Indian customs.
    Bodybuilding rep Rachel was sweet enough to understand my issue and gave me some credit to my account. But in the end I ended up being the victim of our pathetic Indian government department of customs.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    that sucks to hear that was the outcome but bb.com seems like they did what they could to make it right on their end.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

kuldeepexpo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dont buy Whey Protein from BB as it too much expensive

Hi,
    I have order whey protein cellucor whey protein from BB after all order cost me 8411/- and i feel great about the price as i much feel that is much expensive here in India but when the product arrived i have to paid duty of 4729 /- total is 13140. which is much expensive than here we can buy the stuff from healthkart from 12000/-.... So plz beware about the protein .

Anandkblore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kuldeepexpo View Post
    Hi,
    I have order whey protein cellucor whey protein from BB after all order cost me 8411/- and i feel great about the price as i much feel that is much expensive here in India but when the product arrived i have to paid duty of 4729 /- total is 13140. which is much expensive than here we can buy the stuff from healthkart from 12000/-.... So plz beware about the protein .
    Agree...since last month BB has engaged RR Donnelly (instead of DHL), who inturn has engaged Aramex for delivery within India (and to clear customs). Aramex gives false receipt of Customs Duty by giving a print out on Aramex letter head without any reference to Customs Dept reference number...Aramex is fake and charged 103% of value of googds..numerous reminders to Aramex fell on deaf ears...Also mentioned this to BB to take up with RR Donnelly to change their Indian courier company (Aramex) but BB refused to intervene ...so all in all any order from BB to India...you will loose lot of money and time (and uncertainty of delivery !)

Honeybali has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sir that was very bad experience for me i have buy products and i pay 53.54% custom and additional 3700 state entry tax in jammu by fedex but with aramex only custom

KUSHJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i had recently bought evlution cla on sale of buy 2 get 1 free... i was only charged for shipping thats it.... i paid nothing for import tax..
    but recently i had ordered proteins worth 13k and i was charged 8k as importing tax making it 21k
    the reason being the weight of evlution clan was under 1 kilo approx. but the protein was around 7-8 kilos.....

KUSHJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Appurv View Post
    Now here is my story.
    Ordered syntha 6 10lbs with standard (7-20 days) shipping. The package came from US and then from Germany and was stuck at Mumbai customs for like 10 days. And then another 5 days at Delhi customs ( not sure why), could be because I am from Delhi. But why did it go to Mumbai at the first place? It was one complete month and 4 days since I ordered and by the time I received the parcel. The package was in a terrible condition and I ended up paying 30% of the product value as custom duty to the postman. The nightmare wasn't over just yet. The moment I opened the package I found out that there wasn't any seal on it. It had been torn off. I open the package and find out that not even a single spoon of it was any whey, it was replaced with some cheap quality wheat flour. Now I am not sure where it happened but my best guess is Indian customs.
    So I have learnt my lesson and will never order a thing that come past Indian customs.
    Bodybuilding rep Rachel was sweet enough to understand my issue and gave me some credit to my account. But in the end I ended up being the victim of our pathetic Indian government department of customs.

somewhat the same thing happened with me like 3 weeks ago where the products were eaten by rats by the time it reached my place, so i abused and ****ed there case...
    the manager got afraid and now because it is christmas he is going to replace /refund the money after 1st of jan....
    i recommend you to do the same or else they are going to take advantage every single time, now from you maybe later by someone else...

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Came in to say title rekt my chit, lol'n is a great way to start the day. Thanks op, btw good luck with shipping or what ever you're doing bro.
    I love eggs.

Ashmeet1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I want to order Bcaa capsule which weight is very less should i also have to pay custom

bane1502 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bane1502 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bane1502 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bane1502 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bane1502 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bane1502 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bane1502 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bane1502 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bane1502 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bane1502 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bane1502 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi guys,

Is there any way to order supplements from bb.com without paying extra import duties at the customs??

What if I want to order some light weight product like a pre-workout or multi? In that case also, I would have to pay customs?