13uck is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13uck is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13uck is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13uck is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13uck is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13uck is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13uck is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13uck is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13uck is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13uck is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13uck is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Show your Christmas spirit by ...

Hello Teen Misc!

Help a brutha out by helping me find a good website where I can order some nice clothes for my girlfriend and I. I usually wear A&F, Hollister, AE, or skate clothes/ufc gear. So, just post some nice sites with pretty cheap prices for some of these brands if possible!

Thanks in advance~
    Start Weight: Current Weight: Goal Weight:
    132 lbs. ......... 175 lbs. ......... 200 lbs.

pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -BALTIMORE RAVENS-ORIOLES-TCUFOOTBALL-SPURS-
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*
    "Ever love someone so much you'd do anything for them? Well.. Make that someone your self and do whatever the hell you want." Harvey S.

benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fail gay brands brah

lold @ ufc gear, are you the kid who has a topout hat/tshirt and tapout stickers all over their car?

for a fellow canadian, i am truly dissapoint/10

chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrismau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you wear hollister american eagle and tapout? LULZ. cut out the AE and hollister. if you like mma clothes, One More Round has some nice priced shirts. Silver Star etc..
    ***@@ Mirin' Petite/Slim Girls Crew @@***
    †Italian Crew†
    ----------------------------------------
    http://soundcloud.com/chrisxd-1
    House-Dance-Electro

lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pacsun.com

13uck is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13uck is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13uck is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13uck is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13uck is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13uck is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13uck is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13uck is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13uck is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13uck is on a distinguished road. (+10) 13uck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah that is kinda stupid of me LOL

But yeah I dunno... I'm a huge fan of mma and practice muay thai, and boxing where I live but if I go to parties I tend to wear more "preppy" stuff such as AE, A&F, etc. So that's why I've listed all those brands.

But back on topic, is there any retail stores online that have cheaper pricing then the normal distributers?

lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilzzs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 13uck View Post
    Yeah that is kinda stupid of me LOL

But yeah I dunno... I'm a huge fan of mma and practice muay thai, and boxing where I live but if I go to parties I tend to wear more "preppy" stuff such as AE, A&F, etc. So that's why I've listed all those brands.

But back on topic, is there any retail stores online that have cheaper pricing then the normal distributers?
    Ebay is probably your best bet on getting cheaper prices...

Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lrn2style ****

armani exchange, jack & jones, hugo boss orange, etc etc.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=515913953 - log.

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    amazon.com
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

.KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Why don't you get her something other than clothes? That's a parent thing.

Buy her some smiley faces.

racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000) racketteer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Achievement View Post
    lrn2style ****

lucky brand jeans and guess should be up there too
    "on the bech press i usually start off with 205 doing it 5 times then once i ad my usual extra 5 pounds on i can barely do it twice. How can i increase my chest cardio? so i can rep heavy weight easier" -dc1992hp

come by and check out my log. I'm racing to a 275x5 bench and 185x3 strict press with comps.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141680751

*** MISC Strength Crew ***

pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pep_meister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Achievement View Post
    lrn2style ****

armani exchange is gay as phuck... calvin klein, express, dkny, penguin, lacoste, ralph lauren, burberry. lrn2style ****
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*
    "Ever love someone so much you'd do anything for them? Well.. Make that someone your self and do whatever the hell you want." Harvey S.

.KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) .KraZed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by pep_meister View Post
    armani exchange is gay as phuck... calvin klein, express, dkny, penguin, lacoste, ralph lauren, burberry. lrn2style ****
    Lrn2everyone has different tastes

Originally Posted by .KraZed View Post
    Lrn2everyone has different tastes
    "lrn2style ****

armani exchange, jack & jones, hugo boss orange, etc etc."

Lrn2quotehimandnotmecuziquotedbacktohim
    *MISC COLOGNE CREW*

I can't afford that **** brah LOL

Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phiilthy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by pep_meister View Post

brb not wearing a ****gy crocodile on my clothes.
    armani exchange has some nice clothing if you lrn2look ****.
    wtf is penguin

only thing I've ever used from burberry was a cologne,it was a gift. it smelled like **** when I sprayed it in the air, and it smelled like **** when it was on me.

I can't hate on CK or RL, but the lines I posted all have reasonable pricing. if this guy wears tapout shirts, I'm assuming he doesn't have money to buy Ralph lauren.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=515913953 - log.

MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000) MistuuhMitch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Only thing you should be givin a girl is a pearl necklace... i am disappointed ITT