alimazing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is my body progressing properly and should i keep doing what im doing ?

hey

firstly i would like to point out that i have uploaded a pdf with my weight changes throughout the past month and that the before and after weight were before and after the workout . its handwritten cuz im using s note :P.

heres the deal ... i have started training last june (2014) and didnt see any gains ... i could lift more but no change in weight ... at all ... so this july (2015) i was determined to gain atleast 3 pounds ... what i did was train harder and upped my calorie intake by a lot ( i didnt count and i know its wrong not to) ... i would eat some protien rich foods every chance i could .

Ive never taken a protien shake mainly cuz my folks wouldnt let me ...

so is this good progress , as in am i gaining muscle or fat ?(ive always carried some fat in the abs area but other places like arms and legs im skinny)
    what do u recommend for optimal results ?
    and while ur at it can u tell me what my body type is ?

im 18
    5'7
    137lbs (atm)

target : 150lbs by june 2016

dropbox.com/s/q2anf3n0j9a57ii/Weight.pdf?dl=0

here are a couple of pics of me right now
    s12.postimg.org/yx1qxu8wd/20150806_171412_1.jpg
    postimg.org/image/gfqvhkv8r/

New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by alimazing View Post
    hey

firstly i would like to point out that i have uploaded a pdf with my weight changes throughout the past month and that the before and after weight were before and after the workout . its handwritten cuz im using s note :P.

heres the deal ... i have started training last june (2014) and didnt see any gains ... i could lift more but no change in weight ... at all ... so this july (2015) i was determined to gain atleast 3 pounds ... what i did was train harder and upped my calorie intake by a lot ( i didnt count and i know its wrong not to) ... i would eat some protien rich foods every chance i could .

Ive never taken a protien shake mainly cuz my folks wouldnt let me ...

so is this good progress , as in am i gaining muscle or fat ?(ive always carried some fat in the abs area but other places like arms and legs im skinny)
    what do u recommend for optimal results ?
    and while ur at it can u tell me what my body type is ?

im 18
    5'7
    137lbs (atm)

target : 150lbs by june 2016

dropbox.com/s/q2anf3n0j9a57ii/Weight.pdf?dl=0

here are a couple of pics of me right now
    s12.postimg.org/yx1qxu8wd/20150806_171412_1.jpg
    postimg.org/image/gfqvhkv8r/
    dude your exactly like me, exept a bigger version , also here for anwser