BenMeinrod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenMeinrod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenMeinrod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenMeinrod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenMeinrod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenMeinrod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenMeinrod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenMeinrod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenMeinrod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenMeinrod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenMeinrod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Hyper FX Review - 8.5/10

My first video review. Please state constructive criticism.

I rep back ;)

"Pain is temporary"

"All men are created equal, some just work harder in the off-season"

"Leave no stones unturned"

Maritime13 is just really nice. (+1000) Maritime13 is just really nice. (+1000) Maritime13 is just really nice. (+1000) Maritime13 is just really nice. (+1000) Maritime13 is just really nice. (+1000) Maritime13 is just really nice. (+1000) Maritime13 is just really nice. (+1000) Maritime13 is just really nice. (+1000) Maritime13 is just really nice. (+1000) Maritime13 is just really nice. (+1000) Maritime13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I took it, couldn't stand the pepper balls, and didnt know it was a fat burner.

BenMeinrod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenMeinrod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenMeinrod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenMeinrod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenMeinrod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenMeinrod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenMeinrod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenMeinrod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenMeinrod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenMeinrod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenMeinrod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Maritime13 View Post
    I took it, couldn't stand the pepper balls, and didnt know it was a fat burner.
    Yea I forgot to mention that pepper aftertaste...After awhile you get used to it lol..Well literally anything with caffeine speeds up your metabolism...or any stimulant at that so...
    I rep back ;)

"Pain is temporary"

"All men are created equal, some just work harder in the off-season"

"Leave no stones unturned"