Henshin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advice for my mom? Please Help!!

My mom has been doing P90X for the past month and a half now, and she's very noticeably lost a lot of weight. She started out on Lean, and was planning to do Classic once she had completed Lean.

Here's the problem: the entire DVD set has suddenly vanished somehow, sans Kenpo X, and she was really stoked on staying on the P90X plan. Since neither of us are really experienced in *true* fitness regimes for losing weight, this is kind of a problem.

It's even more of a problem, because she recently has decided to enter into a Mrs. pageant, and needs to lose around 30 more pounds and/or drop down a few more sizes in about two and a half months. I figure who better to ask than you guys? I have no idea how to help her myself.

How should she eat? [she's vegan]

What exercises should she do to ensure the most change in body composition, and how often?

Please. Any input would be much appreciated.
    Because somewhere out there, a girl is warming up with your max.

Nyla_Nguyen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nyla_Nguyen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nyla_Nguyen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nyla_Nguyen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nyla_Nguyen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nyla_Nguyen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nyla_Nguyen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nyla_Nguyen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nyla_Nguyen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nyla_Nguyen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nyla_Nguyen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Do cardio in the morning time

Originally Posted by Henshin View Post
    My mom has been doing P90X for the past month and a half now, and she's very noticeably lost a lot of weight. She started out on Lean, and was planning to do Classic once she had completed Lean.

Here's the problem: the entire DVD set has suddenly vanished somehow, sans Kenpo X, and she was really stoked on staying on the P90X plan. Since neither of us are really experienced in *true* fitness regimes for losing weight, this is kind of a problem.

It's even more of a problem, because she recently has decided to enter into a Mrs. pageant, and needs to lose around 30 more pounds and/or drop down a few more sizes in about two and a half months. I figure who better to ask than you guys? I have no idea how to help her myself.

What exercises should she do to ensure the most change in body composition, and how often?

Introduce morning cardio into the mix to burn more fat...try interval training. Eat about 1200-1300 calories a day, she should lean up real quick.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nyla_Nguyen View Post
    Introduce morning cardio into the mix to burn more fat...try interval training. Eat about 1200-1300 calories a day, she should lean up real quick.
    Don't do this!!^^

Why would you tell someone to eat 1200-1300 calories a day when you have no idea what her stats are?! There is no such thing as leaning up quick...you're kidding me right?

It's not going to matter what time of the day she does her cardio if her diet's not right...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Henshin View Post

^ Agree with Kimm....

Start here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=117327411