Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000)

SHADOW 2: Any which way the Wind blows: "LIGHTS OUT"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOoDk8ifLYc..

Ok.. Though we cant spell or get dates correct.lol.. I did redo and correct the dates the next day..so Ill just stick with this...Plus it looks a lil Raunchy. lol

It's SHOWTIIIIIIIIME!..Here we are....Back once again for the 2010 WNBF Season.

I Think its time for a new start..and Start I will.

I will post in sections as this initial stage might get long and boring. So bear with me for now as I dont have an outline yet. im justing posting...

So lets get up to speed with a brief dairy Summarization for now.

Da Dairy

With the ending of my contest season coming to an abrupt end..I knew I had a lot of work to do..esp seeing how the bar has once again raised in the Pro ranks
    One goal I have is NOT to make some select miscues that I made last year and to improve in some select areas. Whether I fail or succeed remains to be seen.

Not being able to participate at 2009 Worlds was Rough and also Tough..esp not being able to know or see where I would stand against the WNBF's Worlds Lightweight elites. I haven't Missed Worlds ever since I started competing as a Amateur in 2004 ...Ultimately, binging and out of control eating made my decision a heck of a lot easier as I struggled to recover to get back to main form

In the aftermath..my strength severely staggered for the most part of my training and my back as well as a few others were still giving a lil trouble. Still I NEVER stopped and continued to carry on with the best of my efforts..obv paying attention to avoid any other injuries..but things were moving quite slow. but all in all I'm quite content and hoping everything has worked itself out and I will continue to give my best effort.

Still in my mind I wasn't sure if I have giving myself a sufficient amount of offseason time to see if any improvement has been made..mostly due to the fact because of injury I didn't lift all that heavy for most of the time I have been away from the game..But quite honestly..I haven't really lifted heavy(by my means ) anyway through out my history. so I'm not going to worry about it any more.

SOOOOO Worlds has been on my mind..that's a full 8 months away...So I have time to start planning when I should start prep for it..HOWEVER..there is a thin line between love and hate as For quite some time... I have been thinking about going back to the ..Scene of the crime at Pro American Championships in June... as This is where I have placed my Worst to date as a Pro in the WNBF.... Where I got my teeth kicked in to the back of my head..We all like to go back to shows and see if we can do better the next go around..I am NO DIFFERENT....Only thing is the Time Factor..AS WELL as... If I do an early show such as the June show..There is little chance I will due the later ones such as Worlds. So I do have a decision to make.

Decisions.. Decisions.. Decisions..So in conclusion and In all reality.. it really isn't all that hard as My strength has returned.the injury bug has subsided..and its is time to pack on a lil mass in hopes of making a "LIGHTS OUT" return..I have competed every single year since my rookie year... never missing a year..But this has been my longest stretch off the stage... as it will be a year since I last appeared this coming June. So though Worlds is prob my best bet..esp coming off a week long binge last month where I went completely off......for those who know me.....I don't think Rationale either..and regardless of what is optimal. I'll thru my A$$ into the Dungeon with and JUMP into shows. I just keep going back and forth when I should make my return back to the Pro stage..THAT IS ALL

Next Up..DA PICS
    "Shadow X-Factor"
    Play Time is Over...This is "SHOWTIME"
    Destiny Soon Awaits!..."LIGHT'S OUT"!
    Team Norton/Team Scivation
    Mercerless Muscles Training
    No Excuses...An Excuse is like an A$$hole...No one wants to SEE IT...HEAR IT...or SMELL IT!

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Clement, you know I'm along for this wild ride. I can't wait to see you rock the stage again this year!

tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dogg74 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOoDk8ifLYc..

Ok.. Though we cant spell or get dates correct.lol.. I did redo and correct the dates the next day..so Ill just stick with this...Plus it looks a lil Raunchy. lol

It's SHOWTIIIIIIIIME!..Here we are....Back once again for the 2010 WNBF Season.

I Think its time for a new start..and Start I will.

I will post in sections as this initial stage might get long and boring. So bear with me for now as I dont have an outline yet. im justing posting...

So lets get up to speed with a brief dairy Summarization for now.

Da Dairy

With the ending of my contest season coming to an abrupt end..I knew I had a lot of work to do..esp seeing how the bar has once again raised in the Pro ranks
    One goal I have is NOT to make some select miscues that I made last year and to improve in some select areas. Whether I fail or succeed remains to be seen.

Not being able to participate at 2009 Worlds was Rough and also Tough..esp not being able to know or see where I would stand against the WNBF's Worlds Lightweight elites. I haven't Missed Worlds ever since I started competing as a Amateur in 2004 ...Ultimately, binging and out of control eating made my decision a heck of a lot easier as I struggled to recover to get back to main form

In the aftermath..my strength severely staggered for the most part of my training and my back as well as a few others were still giving a lil trouble. Still I NEVER stopped and continued to carry on with the best of my efforts..obv paying attention to avoid any other injuries..but things were moving quite slow. but all in all I'm quite content and hoping everything has worked itself out and I will continue to give my best effort.

Still in my mind I wasn't sure if I have giving myself a sufficient amount of offseason time to see if any improvement has been made..mostly due to the fact because of injury I didn't lift all that heavy for most of the time I have been away from the game..But quite honestly..I haven't really lifted heavy(by my means ) anyway through out my history. so I'm not going to worry about it any more.

SOOOOO Worlds has been on my mind..that's a full 8 months away...So I have time to start planning when I should start prep for it..HOWEVER..there is a thin line between love and hate as For quite some time... I have been thinking about going back to the ..Scene of the crime at Pro American Championships in June... as This is where I have placed my Worst to date as a Pro in the WNBF.... Where I got my teeth kicked in to the back of my head..We all like to go back to shows and see if we can do better the next go around..I am NO DIFFERENT....Only thing is the Time Factor..AS WELL as... If I do an early show such as the June show..There is little chance I will due the later ones such as Worlds. So I do have a decision to make.

Decisions.. Decisions.. Decisions..So in conclusion and In all reality.. it really isn't all that hard as My strength has returned.the injury bug has subsided..and its is time to pack on a lil mass in hopes of making a "LIGHTS OUT" return..I have competed every single year since my rookie year... never missing a year..But this has been my longest stretch off the stage... as it will be a year since I last appeared this coming June. So though Worlds is prob my best bet..esp coming off a week long binge last month where I went completely off......for those who know me.....I don't think Rationale either..and regardless of what is optimal. I'll thru my A$$ into the Dungeon with and JUMP into shows. I just keep going back and forth when I should make my return back to the Pro stage..THAT IS ALL

Next Up..DA PICS
    Im in ta win yo!!!Work it out Dogg!!Lets do this

dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    Clement, you know I'm along for this wild ride. I can't wait to see you rock the stage again this year!
    I know you would and WE will do a bit of Damge come SHOWTIME!

Originally Posted by tonsti View Post
    Im in ta win yo!!!Work it out Dogg!!Lets do this
    Yeeesir T
    Lets me upload some pics from the start of this bad boy!
    "Shadow X-Factor"
    No Excuses...An Excuse is like an A$$hole...No one wants to SEE IT...HEAR IT...or SMELL IT!

Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    4st

tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    and oh yeah....that new avi ya got up is kickin!

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm 'In like SIN' big D!
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

Starting Pics... before the initial cutting phase

1 thing i can say is....based on my history when I lock down my diet/nutrition. I usually progress quickly..as I am SPOT.. SPOT ON

When im on..IM ON...but when I go off..(as I have done countless times..including now) I GO OFF..as it can happen at ANY GIVEN TIME and can LOSE IT ALL bt setting me ways back..the goal is to STAY THE GROUND and limit These ways..I KNOW once i do a better job at that.. I can excell at the HIGHEST LIMITS POSSIBLE..Just got to do it

O Yeah....Before guys like ERIC HELMS..aka QUELLY comes in here.lol These pics are from weeks back..as i have a lil catching up to do.

"Shadow X-Factor"

Thats what we have to work with from the Ltart of the journey Ladies and Gents

CUT TIME!
    "Shadow X-Factor"

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Holy crap Clement, you are thick! Remind me not to post any pics in my journal anymore... Way to show us how it's done!

damn this is gonna be fun!

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    looking good cant wait to see recent pics!

thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thom2355 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!

Good to hear the injuries are gone. Let's do this!
    Strongman Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138026593

ur not ur f*cking khakis bwelch1985's Avatar
    bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Clement, you are so awesome I can barely even stand it! I wish there were more people on the planet just like you!

So, based on those pics I'm guessing you're actually like 3 weeks out?...someone had to say it lol

btw...those pecs are just W-T-F thick!

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    Holy crap Clement, you are thick! Remind me not to post any pics in my journal anymore... Way to show us how it's done!
    ok..so I guess no more food pics? lol

Originally Posted by tonsti View Post
    damn this is gonna be fun!
    Just wait!

Originally Posted by Quelly View Post
    looking good cant wait to see recent pics!
    well if it isnt ERIC HELMS..You commenting in here without some sort of suspicious activity has me suspicious, Its not like you!

Originally Posted by thom2355 View Post
    WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!

Good to hear the injuries are gone. Let's do this!
    You should see me Backside!

Originally Posted by bwelch1985 View Post
    Clement, you are so awesome I can barely even stand it! I wish there were more people on the planet just like you!

So, based on those pics I'm guessing you're actually like 3 weeks out?...someone had to say it lol

btw...those pecs are just W-T-F thick!
    lol lol I like how you like the use of Underlining words! I would expect this from Quelly..but not you!
    "Shadow X-Factor"

ur not ur f*cking khakis bwelch1985's Avatar
    bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000) bwelch1985 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol lol I like how you like the use of Underlining words! I would expect this from Quelly..but not you!
    ummmm....uhhhh...Eric totally hijacked my account and wrote that....I would never suspect any misleading picture updates from the almighty DOGG. (couldn't decide which emoticon was appropriate for this situation)

ummmm....uhhhh...Eric totally hijacked my account and wrote that....I would never suspect any misleading picture updates from the almighty DOGG. (couldn't decide which emoticon was appropriate for this situation)
    Well that good to hear..No MISLEADING lol
    Ill post some pics now..
    "Shadow X-Factor"

Though I dont always see it and may be a lil blind at times...When I lock down my Nutrition/etc. I LOCK DOWN and progress quickly..(should I stay on Track that is).

Ending of the 1st weeks worth of Cutting

"Shadow X-Factor"

"Shadow X-Factor"

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your lats are ludicrous Dogg. Look forward to the progress in here, See you @ World next year? You vs Rob perhaps? Uh oh!

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Your lats are ludicrous Dogg. Look forward to the progress in here, See you @ World next year? You vs Rob perhaps? Uh oh!
    lol..Next Year?...Whom says youve got to wait so long! NEXT YEAR?
    "Shadow X-Factor"

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well if it isnt ERIC HELMS..You commenting in here without some sort of suspicious activity has me suspicious, Its not like you!

Well that good to hear..No MISLEADING lol
    Ill post some pics now..
    lol, its all part of the plan clement...muahahaha

I SHUDDA Known. I knew something was very UN-QUELLY LIKE!..Dont worry I got ya! .lol
    "Shadow X-Factor"

Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    red bandana should be worn on stage.

maybe i just didn't notice before, but your chest seems to be REALLY improved from anytime I've seen you before. great work!

boundformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boundformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boundformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Perfection

Once again great job! You are BIGGER and BETTER then ever. Headed for PERFECTION>

Originally Posted by bballbrett5 View Post
    red bandana should be worn on stage.

maybe i just didn't notice before, but your chest seems to be REALLY improved from anytime I've seen you before. great work!
    Hmm maybe something I should consider.ive never actually worn any on stage,

Thanks Capt. I think my arms have really improved alot as well. I think those(to me ) are the biggest improvement..other areas still needs to be worked on..esp now
    Originally Posted by boundformuscle View Post
    Once again great job! You are BIGGER and BETTER then ever. Headed for PERFECTION>
    Wassup Bound?
    Bigger and better means NADA if I cant show it correctly on stage. I have my work cut out for me
    "Shadow X-Factor"

sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Coldstone is anabolic. You are proof.

At least I'm in on the first page....
    No excuses, just performance...

My Trip with SciVation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115598021

4-12-10

Did a Upper body workout at the gy.
    Felt fine but could have def pushed a lil bit harder.Maybe next time

I will get a lil more detailed. as I havent really been keeping tabs on the weights being pushed.. so it is quite brief..

Chest

Bench Press..3 sets
    Decline..3 sets
    Inclne 3 sets
    Flyes 3 sets

Back

Pullups..3 sets
    Rows 3 sets
    Pulllovers 3 sets
    Pulldowns 4 sets
    Lo rows 3 sets

Shoulders

fr laterals and side laterals.. 1 set ea

shrugs..2 sets

Arms

hammer curls 3 sets
    dips..3 sets
    "Shadow X-Factor"

Originally Posted by sammykapp View Post
    Coldstone is anabolic. You are proof.

At least I'm in on the first page....
    say it again Sam..
    No more Temptations of Ice Cream yet OK?
    I already Binged 2x I cant afford another one
    "Shadow X-Factor"

I am skipping a week as to get things moving a bit quicker.

End of week 3

"Shadow X-Factor"