Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up TWO Force Factor stacks up for grabs!!

Has your workout become the same routine day in and day out? Here's your chance to switch it up with a Force Factor stack!

Stack 1

Stack 2

RULES:
    1. Post what stack you would like and why it will help you reach your goals.
    2. State your current workout regimen and a short term goal.
    3. Post basic idea of your daily diet.
    *The more information the better!

4. Must be 18 or older and US resident.
    5. Must completely log the entire product.
    6. Must be an honest logger, with a good reputation around the forums.
    7. Must be able to log the products right away.

*Note post a current workout photo or posing photo of yourself to up your chances to win!!

Last edited by LIFTthyPAIN; 07-17-2011 at 06:46 PM.

dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1. Stack 1 and It would help me by giving me increased intensity and increased recovery! Which would help a bunch in achieving both my short term and long term goal! BodyRush for that energy/strength/intensity, and Glutamine for increased recovery after those hard and heavy workouts!

2. Monday-Upper strength
    Tuesday-Lower hypertrophy
    Thursday-Upper hypertrophy
    Friday- Lower Strength

My split is a 4day strength/hypertrophy split, with mostly all compound exercises.
    My short term goal is to reach 180bench, 300squat, 300dl (from 160/245/230)

3. My daily diet goes like this
    -Breakfast: 2cups Oats, .5cup milk, 2scoops peanut butter, 1scoop whey
    -Midmorning: 2pc bread, 2 scoops pb, 1banana
    -Lunch: 4pc bread, 10oz chicken(or ham)
    -MidAfternoon: 1cup Oats, .5cup milk, 1scoop peanut butter, 1 scoop whey
    -Dinner: 4pc bread, 6-10oz chicken (or ham)
    -b4night: 2pc bread, 1scoop peanut butter

I'd really like to log this stack, this is an amazing opportunity!
    Last edited by dalkon; 07-17-2011 at 05:33 PM.
    ---------Dalk
    USN Crew
    (Former)Keto Crew - 21lbs down in 57days.
    Boxing Crew
    Running Crew

BEAST FROM THE SOUTHEAST Tony6510's Avatar
    Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000)

Stack 2

I would love stack 2. I have been in a bulking phase for a couple of months, and I would like to lose some body fat while holding on to as much muscle as possible. This stack combines a fat burner with a muscle builder, so it would be possible for me to lose weight and gain muscle. That would be even better.

4 days a week

day 1-legs; day 2-chest; day 3-rest; day 4-back; day 5-shoulders and arms; days 6 and 7- rest

I really want to get ripped and keep the hard earned muscle

Lots of protein moderate carbs and moderate fat

sample workout day diet

meal 1- 4 eggs with cheese and turkey sausage
    meal 2- greek yogurt with a can of tuna
    meal 3- 2 large hamburgers with lettuce and spicy ranch dressing
    meal 4- two cans of sardines with two rice cakes (pre workout)
    Meal 5- 2 scoops whey protein (post workout)
    Meal 6- 1 large chicken breast with some complex carbs and green beans
    Meal 7- 1 can of tuna and some cottage cheese
    Attached Images

aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aioros777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Man, this is a great opportunity to get amazing products.both Stacks look great. Too bad they dont ship to Mexico.

Feelsbadman.jpg
    Current Stack:

ProSupss Hyde

My Bcaa Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152056513

My Top Pre Review

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152119303&p=1030859163#post1030859163

MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1.) Most Definitely I would prefer STACK 1. The biggest reason is that I soon will be bulking, and as such will have no reason to use a fat burner like is included in stack two. Also I have always prefered a preworkout supplement that I can drink...I think it just adds a little something, helps me personally get my mind in the zone more so than taking some pills does.

As I am going to start bulking following my show, this stack will help me in two very important and key ways. It will help me get in gear in the gym so that I can destroy the heavy weights I need to be to pack on some new slabs of grade A beef (Body Rush) and it will aid my recovery from those intense weight packed sessions as well (Glutamine).

Looking at the ingredients of Body Rush as compared to my current preworkout mainstay I am very intrigued to see what the difference is. In the measure reported things your formula has much higher levels of minerals in it. And in the proprietary blends this formula seems to have a few stimulants in it that are not present in mine, as well as all the components of your "Advanced 3x Nitric Oxide Booster" component.

2.) Current Training is the same as always training for the most part. Gain as much muscle as humanly possible, and if dieting, train just as hard and heavy to keep that muscle. Split is as follows:
    Day 1: Chest
    Day 2: Legs
    Day 3: Arms
    Day 4: Shoulders, Traps
    Day 5: Back
    Rest days are taken on a 3 on 1 off rotation independent of bodypart. Also, I may split legs soon, but it may just be an AM/PM split for that day. Abs and Calves are done on a daily rotation.

A short term goal I would like to achieve once I'm in the bulking phase is to get my deadlift up to 700 pounds, and bench back up to and above 405. Also keep bodyfat below 15% and get up to 250 by thanksgiving.

3.) At the moment I'm contest prepping, I have been carb cycling with 4 med days, 1 high day, and 2 low days...in that order then repeat. But being under 4 weeks out that's basically turned into all low days and a high day once a week that is going to soon disappear as well.
    Since I don't anticipate starting this before I start bulking, my plans there are as follows:

-Gradually increase calories 3500
    -Keep the carb cycling in, just with high calories obviously, and more carbs on medium days and high days then I'm down to now.
    -Once or twice weekly cheat meals. However, more often than not a cheat meal for me is something along the lines of whole wheat spaghetti, the sauce made with lean turkey, and at the worst some whole wheat or multigrain homemade garlic bread. I enjoy making food a lot more than buying it.
    -My mainstays while bulking are: Oatmeal shakes with frozen fruit and peanut butter, lean ground turkey with brown rice and black beans (maybe a little cheese on occasion), sweet potatoes, steak, and whatever other cuts of meat my brother and I acquire here hunting with Brian Dobson (Metroflex gym owner).
    I really enjoy those foods enough I don't deviate from them much. Maybe some healthy home made burritos on occasion.

Close to current pic (sometime last week):

workout video or example of some training:

and what as of right now is STILL my max deadlift (unfortunately I have failed 660 quite a few times since this)

I would just like to make a comment about 5.) On this website I don't think honest means you have a good reputation at all....when you're truly honest about most anything, people get angry and hurt...and then your "reputation" gets negged.
    Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight!!!

Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Even though this dude above me has an AWESOME app, I might apply for this

I can't lift all this week because I have a cage fight on Friday, but I will be hitting the weights very hard next week. Will post a detailed app if I have time GL everyone...

MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MassFreak2063 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd also like to note that I have detailed diet spreadsheets for my last probably week and a half of cutting and for the next few days in my blog. In case you want to look at those.

LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MassFreak2063 View Post
    1.) Most Definitely I would prefer STACK 1. The biggest reason is that I soon will be bulking, and as such will have no reason to use a fat burner like is included in stack two. Also I have always prefered a preworkout supplement that I can drink...I think it just adds a little something, helps me personally get my mind in the zone more so than taking some pills does.

As I am going to start bulking following my show, this stack will help me in two very important and key ways. It will help me get in gear in the gym so that I can destroy the heavy weights I need to be to pack on some new slabs of grade A beef (Body Rush) and it will aid my recovery from those intense weight packed sessions as well (Glutamine).

Looking at the ingredients of Body Rush as compared to my current preworkout mainstay I am very intrigued to see what the difference is. In the measure reported things your formula has much higher levels of minerals in it. And in the proprietary blends this formula seems to have a few stimulants in it that are not present in mine, as well as all the components of your "Advanced 3x Nitric Oxide Booster" component.

2.) Current Training is the same as always training for the most part. Gain as much muscle as humanly possible, and if dieting, train just as hard and heavy to keep that muscle. Split is as follows:
    Day 1: Chest
    Day 2: Legs
    Day 3: Arms
    Day 4: Shoulders, Traps
    Day 5: Back
    Rest days are taken on a 3 on 1 off rotation independent of bodypart. Also, I may split legs soon, but it may just be an AM/PM split for that day. Abs and Calves are done on a daily rotation.

A short term goal I would like to achieve once I'm in the bulking phase is to get my deadlift up to 700 pounds, and bench back up to and above 405. Also keep bodyfat below 15% and get up to 250 by thanksgiving.

3.) At the moment I'm contest prepping, I have been carb cycling with 4 med days, 1 high day, and 2 low days...in that order then repeat. But being under 4 weeks out that's basically turned into all low days and a high day once a week that is going to soon disappear as well.
    Since I don't anticipate starting this before I start bulking, my plans there are as follows:

-Gradually increase calories 3500
    -Keep the carb cycling in, just with high calories obviously, and more carbs on medium days and high days then I'm down to now.
    -Once or twice weekly cheat meals. However, more often than not a cheat meal for me is something along the lines of whole wheat spaghetti, the sauce made with lean turkey, and at the worst some whole wheat or multigrain homemade garlic bread. I enjoy making food a lot more than buying it.
    -My mainstays while bulking are: Oatmeal shakes with frozen fruit and peanut butter, lean ground turkey with brown rice and black beans (maybe a little cheese on occasion), sweet potatoes, steak, and whatever other cuts of meat my brother and I acquire here hunting with Brian Dobson (Metroflex gym owner).
    I really enjoy those foods enough I don't deviate from them much. Maybe some healthy home made burritos on occasion.

Close to current pic (sometime last week):

workout video or example of some training:

and what as of right now is STILL my max deadlift (unfortunately I have failed 660 quite a few times since this)

I would just like to make a comment about 5.) On this website I don't think honest means you have a good reputation at all....when you're truly honest about most anything, people get angry and hurt...and then your "reputation" gets negged.
    I would def. agree with you on your last comment. I have to reword it. I want someone with a positive reputation around here, which means they aren't always negative and causing little drama fights on the forums. That being said the honest part is for the winner to give an honest review negative or positive.

Great app!!!

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That dude scares me!!! Awesome application...one of the better ones I've seen in awhile...

awesome promo!!!!! I would apply but have other obligations and alot stuff on my plate at this time...

Jump on it boys!!!!.....and girls

Originally Posted by SoftballNerd View Post
    That dude scares me!!! Awesome application...one of the better ones I've seen in awhile...

awesome promo!!!!! I would apply but have other obligations and alot stuff on my plate at this time...

Jump on it boys!!!!.....and girls
    It's ok SBNerd you know you always have a place in my heart.

dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How long will it be before you announce winners? I want to try to get some pictures tommorow.
    ---------Dalk
    USN Crew
    (Former)Keto Crew - 21lbs down in 57days.
    Boxing Crew
    Running Crew

Originally Posted by dalkon View Post
    How long will it be before you announce winners? I want to try to get some pictures tommorow.
    I won't say when the winners will be announce so get the apps in! But, it won't be tomorrow.

jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

STACK 1 BABY! Alright listen.... I'm 7 feet tall, I weigh 260 pounds.... in case you've never met a footer before, that means i'm still pretty thin. I need to hit that 275 lb mark bad! I've hit the dreaded plateau in my workouts.... its almost impossible for me to stuff enough food down my mouth everyday to keep adding on those lbs of pure solid diesel powered muscle! I need that next thing to get this long train up the hill! BODY RUSH!!!!! That's what i wanna feel!!!!! I wanna see the muscles pouring out! It's my dream!!!!! But i have to figure out how to get over this hill, my workouts go longer, i wanna make them go harder! My muscles are still fatigued for my next workout, i want them to be begging to lift heavier weight!!!! GLUTAMINE!!!!!!

My workout:

Mondays: Upper body Low rep, high weight (I want higher!)
    Tuesdays: Lower body Low rep, high weight ( i need more!)
    Thursday: Upper body Burnout sets higher reps (I wanna quit from boredom b4 burning out!)
    Friday: Lower body burnout sets higher reps (Seriously 1,001, 1,002, alright i guess that's enough)

My food goes like this....... I eat when i feel like i can stuff something more down my throat.

These are the things that are always in my diet, but snacks, shakes, and more food is always added in or in between...
    In the morning: Always lots of eggs, covered in cheese, throw em in tortilla, throw pico de gallo in there, wash it down with milk

Lunch: whatever i can possible stuff in my face: always lots of beef or chicken, love me some quinoa with it, lots and lots and lots of veggies, and guess what else.... milk.

Dinner: real basic, as much veggies and meat as i can get, and you guessed it...... milk.

Listen, I understand that I'm not a bodybuilder, and there's never gonna be a 7 footer that is, but can a brother dream about lookin like Ivan Drago from Rocky 4? I don't wanna dream it tho, i wanna live it! I look at the picture everyday before the gym. But i wanna start lookin in the mirror instead!

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

SICK PROMO MAN!!!!

Heres my app

------INFROMATION/APPLICATION------
    STACK 1

-I just currently started a Bulk phase, as of how long it will be, I am still not sure, but I am hoping to pack on a good amount of mass.
    Currently weighing in at 170lbs, My goal would be at about 190-195lbs, maye even 200lbs.

Cardio routine:
    -usually in the early mornings
    -3-4x a week
    -varies from 25-35 minutes
    -varies betwen intervals or moderate paces
    -elliptical machine/ stationary bike
    -I usually do my abs right after my cardio sessions

Lifting routine:
    Mon Rest
    Tue Shoulders/triceps
    Wed Back/Traps/forearms
    Thurs Legs
    Fri Rest
    Sat Chest/biceps
    Sun Rest

Right now I am consuming around 3,000 cal/day, I will be bumping it up 250 calories every 2 weeks, until I reach 3,500 cal/day.

Typical meal example
    Meal 1
    -I eat this meal before doing my morning cardio
    1 cup raw oats
    1 scoop whey protein
    1 tbsp natural peanut butter
    Multi vitamins/fish oil
    water

Meal 2
    2 pieces of whole wheat bread
    8 oz of turkey breast
    1 banana
    water

Meal 3
    -Pre workout meal
    1 1/4 cup of brown rice
    10-12oz steak or chicken or fish
    1/2 cup of Trader Joe's whole grain cereal
    coffee
    water

Meal 4
    -1st post workout meal, Usually right after my workout. Then it takes me about 25-20 mins to walk home from the gym.
    1/4 cup of raisins
    1/4 of nuts
    protein shake

Meal 5
    -Eaten about 30 mins when I get back home from the gym
    4oz of pasta
    10-12oz of beef or chicken or fish
    water

Meal 6
    1 canned tuna
    5 egg whites
    1 tbsp natural peanut butter
    water

Meal 7 (optional)
    protein shake

-------LOGGING RULES------

Pic taken about 2 -3 weeks ago

Chemically Assisted BrbGettinHyooge's Avatar
    BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000)
    As always, another great promo Greg. Force Factor always showin' love to fellow bodybuilding.com members.
    Life is a choice, and death is a decision.

Above the law but under the influence.

#TeamMeatball

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very nice promo guys!!!

I wont be able to apply due to other obligations, but certainly would if i could.

Get those apps in fellas...good opportunity.

My two cents....MassFreak has a great app, have not seen any of his logs, but the man is serious. Im thinking after his comp, he may be able to focus on a good log?
    🌍 Talk is cheap, Actions are priceless 🌝

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

Originally Posted by fatboystick View Post
    Very nice promo guys!!!

I wont be able to apply due to other obligations, but certainly would if i could.

Get those apps in fellas...good opportunity.

My two cents....MassFreak has a great app, have not seen any of his logs, but the man is serious. Im thinking after his comp, he may be able to focus on a good log?
    I've actually never even done a log...never had the opportunity...never even "applied" for one before the last couple weeks. I just really was never aware of this all before. If a company/rep trusts me enough to send me a product and make that investment, I will take the time to do it right.

thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

1. I'd love to get in on Stack #1. My body seems to react very well to most pre-workout supplements and Body Rush is one I haven't tried before. Plus (like most people on bb.com) I do some type of training almost everyday and I'm looking for something to help recovery time so I can get the most of my body and my workouts, so the Glutamine would be perfect for me.

2. My current workout routine: 5 days a week. I'm doing a repeating 4 week program. It's a killer. Week one is heavy power with 70 seconds rest between sets. Week two is moderate-high intensity with 30 seconds rest between sets. Week three is 70%-75% of max weight and moderate reps. Week four is high intensity muscular endurance continuous sets. This is when I puke between sets. It's great. It looks like this:
    day one: arms/abs
    day two: heavy legs/lower back
    day three: delts, lats, traps
    day four: legs/light lower back
    day five: upper back/chest

Cardio Schedule/Protocol :
    30 minute cardio sessions 3-4 times a week. I usually do low intensity on a treadmill for 30 minutes at a slight incline. I've come a LONG way with cardio. Sometimes I mix it up and do high intensity interval training (45 seconds intense). I also do a karate 2-3 times a week, but to be honest, that's a lot of standing around unless it's a sparring session.

Goals: Gain a at least 5 lbs of lean mass/muscle. Bench 350. Get a six pack. I've never had one. I am someone who always blamed it on family genes, but since I changed my cardio and diet, I realize it's not impossible. I have some work to do still, but I'm getting closer.

3. Basic Idea of my current diet: My diet is the best it's EVER been. I'm eating six meals a day with additional protein shakes throughout the day. Each meal includes:
    30-40 grams protein
    15-20 grams carbs
    10-15 grams healthy fats

Plus tons of water: I've never actually kept track of exactly how much water I drink a day, but I always have a jug with me, so I pee as much as my mother!

This would be great. Hope it works out. I'd put together a good/detailed log for if selected.

Current (couple weeks ago) Pictures can be found in the following log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135545171

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've actually never even done a log...never had the opportunity...never even "applied" for one before the last couple weeks. I just really was never aware of this all before. If a company/rep trusts me enough to send me a product and make that investment, I will take the time to do it right.
    I think this would be a good opportunity. Everyone starts somewhere...as did I. Good luck w both your competition and the promo bro.

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

Originally Posted by thekaratekid View Post

1. I'd love to get in on Stack #1. My body seems to react very well to most pre-workout supplements and Body Rush is one I haven't tried before. Plus (like most people on bb.com) I do some type of training almost everyday and I'm looking for something to help recovery time so I can get the most of my body and my workouts, so the Glutamine would be perfect for me.

2. My current workout routine: 5 days a week. I'm doing a repeating 4 week program. It's a killer. Week one is heavy power with 70 seconds rest between sets. Week two is moderate-high intensity with 30 seconds rest between sets. Week three is 70%-75% of max weight and moderate reps. Week four is high intensity muscular endurance continuous sets. This is when I puke between sets. It's great. It looks like this:
    day one: arms/abs
    day two: heavy legs/lower back
    day three: delts, lats, traps
    day four: legs/light lower back
    day five: upper back/chest

Cardio Schedule/Protocol :
    30 minute cardio sessions 3-4 times a week. I usually do low intensity on a treadmill for 30 minutes at a slight incline. I've come a LONG way with cardio. Sometimes I mix it up and do high intensity interval training (45 seconds intense). I also do a karate 2-3 times a week, but to be honest, that's a lot of standing around unless it's a sparring session.

Goals: Gain a at least 5 lbs of lean mass/muscle. Bench 350. Get a six pack. I've never had one. I am someone who always blamed it on family genes, but since I changed my cardio and diet, I realize it's not impossible. I have some work to do still, but I'm getting closer.

3. Basic Idea of my current diet: My diet is the best it's EVER been. I'm eating six meals a day with additional protein shakes throughout the day. Each meal includes:
    30-40 grams protein
    15-20 grams carbs
    10-15 grams healthy fats

Plus tons of water: I've never actually kept track of exactly how much water I drink a day, but I always have a jug with me, so I pee as much as my mother!

This would be great. Hope it works out. I'd put together a good/detailed log for if selected.

Current (couple weeks ago) Pictures can be found in the following log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135545171
    another good app...pretty familiar w him and good all around guy.

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fatboystick View Post
    another good app...pretty familiar w him and good all around guy.
    Thanks big guy. I appreciate the support!

MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000) MnLifter21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bumping this promo. Great offer here.

OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OneSwoleBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Strong song choice, hah good app though.
    Driven Sports Craze Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145423921&p=894136921#post894136921

Want $10 off your next supplement purchase? PM me for details.

Originally Posted by OneSwoleBro View Post
    Strong song choice, hah good app though.
    I don't even know what that **** that was playing is...I have headphones

SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Everybody get in on this!! Both stacks are great, nice promo Greg!
    Force Factor Represntative
    www.forcefactor.com
    ----------------------------
    Yankton Sioux
    ***Check us out on BB.com***
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/force-factor/force-factor.htm

arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd like to try Stack 1. I'm not a fan of fat burners. However, I work out hard on
    limited energy source so I'm looking for a stack that will help me recovery faster, less sore/DOMS, and give me some extra energy.

Current training schedule:
    Short Fitness Goals: To maintain a lean body, while gaining quality muscle mass.
    Long term: I have been seriously considering competing and decided that I will compete in WP next year! First show is March 17th, 2011 in San Diego.

Height/Weight:5'9.5, 152lbs

Weights
    Monday: Chest/Back
    Tuesday: Legs/Calves
    Wed: Delts/Abs
    Thurs: Chest/Back
    Friday: Legs/Calves
    Sat: Delts/Arms
    Sun: off

Cardio
    Monday: 30min (HITT)
    Tues: 25min (Low-Intensity)
    Wed:45min (Low-Intensity)
    Thurs: 30min(HITT)
    Friday: 20min (Low-Intensity)
    Sat: none
    Sun:45min (Low-Intensity)

Nutrition: I tend to eat clean year round.

My diet consists of carb cycling:

Sunday-Wed & Friday.
    1900-2145 calories
    76g carbs
    76g fat
    228g of protein min.

Thursday
    1900-2145 calories
    304 carbs
    76g of fat
    Minimum of 158g of protein (I usually hit more than 200 always)

Sat.
    3040 calories
    608 carbs
    76 of fat
    228g of protein min

Overall Supps:
    Morning: ON BCAA, Arginine 500g, 1000g Tribulus, ON Women's Multi, 1 CLA, Ginkgo Biloba, L-Cartinite

Noon time: Joint Complex, CLA,

Pre-Supp: ON Amino Energy, BCAA, Arginine 500g, 1000g Tribulus, L-Cartinite, Glutamine

Post: Dextrose, 2 scoops of MuscleMilk Cytosport, BCAA, Arginine, Glutamine

Pre& Post Cardio: Glutamine

Bed: ZMA, Casein Protein

- I'm 21 years old.

- of course.

-I'm an honest person. I've never logged before, but Lowdy Rowdy seems to really enjoy it and I'd like to log at least once to really make myself write everything down. It will make me accountable. I've never done a log before, but have read many. Would love the opportunity to do a log. I gotta start somewhere.

-Can do!

*Note post a current workout photo or posing photo of yourself to up your chances to win!!
    I am unable to post a photos, but you can view them here
    Here's my ******** athlete page: please like it! And support me! :]
    ********.com/pages/Ariel-Davis/226849250677449

Thanks for all the support thus far guys.

Great apps!

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

YES!!! This is important!!...I've been seeing alot of quick/half a$$ed logs lately...

arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SoftballNerd View Post
    YES!!! This is important!!...I've been seeing alot of quick/half a$$ed logs lately...
    "take ya time do it right...you can do it baby...do it tonight!" haha made me think of that song.

Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I would like to use Stack #2 because I'm currently trying to cut a few more pounds of fat and would love to have the added boost. Both products look great and most certainly would help with achieving my goal of getting a six pack.

I have been training now for over 5 Years. I must however say that the real progress has only been made the last few years as I have really learned more on how to train properly and also combine it with nutrition and supplements properly.

Current Regiment is as follows

Monday: Back
    Tuesday: Chest/Calves
    Wednesday: Biceps/Triceps
    Thursday: Legs/Wrists
    Friday: Rest
    Saturday: Shoulders/Traps
    Sunday: Rest

I do about 4 exercises per body area and usually do 4 Sets in the following rep range 6,8,10,12

Current goal is to cut some-more unwanted fat for summer.

My diet plan currently looks roughly like this including supplements:

Breakfast:

50 Grams All-Bran Original Cereal
    70 Grams Blueberries
    1.5 Scoops Isolate Protein
    20 grams Crushed Walnuts
    Dash of Cinnamon

Protein: 44 Fat: 15 Carbs: 30

Morning Snack:

1 Apple
    125 Grams Low-Fat Cottage Cheese
    90 Grams Greek Yoghurt
    100 Grams Low Fat 0% Yoghurt
    Dash Cinnamon
    20 Grams Crushed Walnuts
    Tiny bit of blend protein mixed in for thickness

Protein: 32 Carbs 40 Fat: 15

Lunch:

1 Slice Pumpernickel Bread
    130 Grams Sweet Potato
    1 Bell Pepper
    1 Can Salmon

Protein: 40 Carbs: 65 Fat: 20

Pre-Workout:

1 Gram Carnitine
    5 Grams Glutamine
    5 Grams Ribose
    Pre-Workout Supp

Intra-Workout:

10 Grams BCAAS

Post Workout Shake:

1.5 Scoops Protein Isolate
    70 Grams Carbs

Protein: 40 Carbs: 70

Dinner:

Half Slice Pumpernickel bread
    2 Eggs & 6 Egg Whites
    5mls Olive Oil
    12 Baby Carrots

Protein: 35 Carbs: 20 Fat: 15

Bedtime Snack:

1 Scoop Casein Protein
    20 Grams Almonds

Protein: 30 Carbs: 5 Fat: 10

I'm 23 and have a US Addy.

Most certainly would do!

I feel I fit the bill here also.

I would start the log once I received it.
    (**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}