pnico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

beta alanine vs citruline malate

hi,
    im looking to compare these two. I know they are fatigue fighters. which is more effective?
    I also know cm is more for no production..and beta alanine doesnt do much with no production..

anyone know what these two do that is similar?

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In the short term, citrulline malate has a more acute effect. Beta-alanine on the other hand will take at least two week before you start really noticing the effects. However, they do have a great synergy. I'd also look into some called l-ornithine-l-aspartate. I've only seen it sold in bulk powder by one manufacturer (Applied Research Group) and like citrulline, it's a very effective ammonia scavenger. It has a leg up on it though because from my subjective experience it decreases peripheral fatigue better at a much lower dose. This is why we formulated it into SizeOn V2 but it's not cheap.

"I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000)
    at this point I think BA has more science backing it up.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Red face

Originally Posted by jeremyleinen View Post
    at this point I think BA has more science backing it up.
    While I believe a lot of studies obviously help portray the efficacy of ingredient in a greater fashion than not, studies aren't everything. Look at it this way, green tea has virtually hundreds of studies showing it does "something" but at the end of the day people aren't losing a lot of fat on it, aren't having any serious increases in endurance, and certainly aren't being protected from radioactive solar flares from it. More or less, if an ingredient has a lot of studies on it, it's because researchers have embraced it's MOA more readily. Sometimes this isn't so clear and something like LOLA still has yet to be proven in athletes while it's pharmacology is pretty obvious. The same goes for citrulline which has a little more support from the research community at present.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    from my personal experience with both ingredients i would have to choose Beta Alanine.

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    While I believe a lot of studies obviously help portray the efficacy of ingredient in a greater fashion than not, studies aren't everything. Look at it this way, green tea has virtually hundreds of studies showing it does "something" but at the end of the day people aren't losing a lot of fat on it, aren't having any serious increases in endurance, and certainly aren't being protected from radioactive solar flares from it. More or less, if an ingredient has a lot of studies on it, it's because researchers have embraced it's MOA more readily. Sometimes this isn't so clear and something like LOLA still has yet to be proven in athletes while it's pharmacology is pretty obvious. The same goes for citrulline which has a little more support from the research community at present.
    Don't be hating on teh green tea, brah.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun