Registered User JoshuaHoffpauir's Avatar
    JoshuaHoffpauir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshuaHoffpauir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does Jack3d have creatine?

Just a simple question.
    I am the man responsible for who I am. When I look in the mirror each day, I stare my creator in the eyes. I am responsible for what I have and will become, I am accountable for what I will or will not accomplish. I believe in myself, I bow to no man and my only critic of any consequence has walked every mile of this journey in my size elevens. That is why I am bigger than yesterday and smaller than tomorrow!

RlCKY is on a distinguished road. (+10) RlCKY is on a distinguished road. (+10) RlCKY is on a distinguished road. (+10) RlCKY is on a distinguished road. (+10) RlCKY is on a distinguished road. (+10) RlCKY is on a distinguished road. (+10) RlCKY is on a distinguished road. (+10) RlCKY is on a distinguished road. (+10) RlCKY is on a distinguished road. (+10) RlCKY is on a distinguished road. (+10) RlCKY is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1.5grams per scoop

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No. But you can tell which one of us is correct by checking out the label in the BB.com store
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

JoshuaHoffpauir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshuaHoffpauir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He's right

Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    No. But you can tell which one of us is correct by checking out the label in the BB.com store
    Thank you
    I am the man responsible for who I am. When I look in the mirror each day, I stare my creator in the eyes. I am responsible for what I have and will become, I am accountable for what I will or will not accomplish. I believe in myself, I bow to no man and my only critic of any consequence has walked every mile of this journey in my size elevens. That is why I am bigger than yesterday and smaller than tomorrow!

Mcphersm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcphersm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcphersm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcphersm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcphersm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcphersm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcphersm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcphersm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcphersm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcphersm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RlCKY View Post
    1.5grams per scoop

correct

Insert custom user title mark118's Avatar
    mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000)
    For anyone interested, here's the label:

''(Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Caffeine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium [Stem], Shizandrol A)'' in Proprietary Blend 4145mg
    ** I rep back **

If I havent repped back within a week, PM me, i'm on recharge now but working n it

*Look at my container*

Yeah, it does. Forget that I even asked.