Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    avi from December 2010 RoyalGunz's Avatar
    RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000)

BPI 1.M.R. "One More Rep" Review --Best Pre-Workout Supp Ever!--

BPI 1.M.R. "One More Rep" Review
    (IN NO WAY AM I AFFILIATED WITH BPI, I AM A REGULAR PERSON AND I AM NOT SPONSORED BY BPI.)

I just used the free sample of 1.M.R. Fruit Punch flavor. Courtesy of BB.com

This is, hands down, the best supp I have ever used!

I am a 1 cup daily coffee drinker so i am very tolerant to stims and this stuff is absolutely amazing!

I've taken Jack3d and 1MR BLEW it away! SOOOO much BETTER!

Anyhow, took this 1 hour after my pre-workout meal. Then waited 40 min before went to the gym.

Did bis/tris and had one of the best workouts ever! I actually set a new PR!

Mixability/Taste: 10/10: Mixes very smoothly with a spoon in 7oz water. No clumping. Flavor was Fruit Punch. Taste VERY good! Better than Jack3d! Very sweet! I love it!
    Energy: 10/10: I had some insane energy. However, it was very smooth energy, no jitters. I felt like I could pick up the barbell and throw it all the way across the gym! Amazing stuff. I felt like I could lift all day long, had to force myself to stop! And no crash!
    Pump/Vascularity: 10/10: During my workout I had experienced the best pump in my biceps of my life. They literally felt like they were going to explode! And my veins were popping out all over the place!
    Focus: 10/10: All I could think about was adding more and more weight each and every set!
    Price: Well I had the free sample, so 15/10! :P
    Overall: 10/10: This stuff is great! I plan on purchasing a tub of this whenever the next pay check comes!

Thanks BPI for the amazing product!

I highly recommended this product to anyone looking for an insane pre-workout supp!
    Last edited by RoyalGunz; 04-10-2010 at 09:50 AM.
    1k+

gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I noticed this too and thought about getting it. I'm also pretty tolerant to stims so I might try this since you are too and had good experience with it.
    Current LOG Beastmode!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146213353&p=909980963#post909980963

maybe I rep back?

RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) RoyalGunz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gspsilva View Post
    I noticed this too and thought about getting it. I'm also pretty tolerant to stims so I might try this since you are too and had good experience with it.
    Yeah man. Give it a shot. This is my new fav. I actually took a caffeine tab(200mg) along with this and its too much lol.

Just get the free sample for bb.com and if you like it, order it. I'm ordering a tub next week.
    1k+

Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    with 300mg of caffeine per serving I'm a bit hesitant to try it... I have 2 sample packs but I'm scared. lol
    My HGHUP♂ Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122745001 - Complete!!

Originally Posted by Sage- View Post
    with 300mg of caffeine per serving I'm a bit hesitant to try it... I have 2 sample packs but I'm scared. lol
    lol try it bro. You wont regret it! Like I said in my last post, I took 1 full serving(1 packet) of 1MR AND an extra 200mg of caffeine! lol it was inasne! Loved it though!
    1k+

gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gspsilva is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so thats 500mg of caffiene? no wonder your hyped up hahah
    Current LOG Beastmode!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146213353&p=909980963#post909980963

maybe I rep back?

rockstah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockstah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockstah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockstah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockstah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockstah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockstah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockstah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockstah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockstah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockstah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RoyalGunz View Post
    BPI 1.M.R. "One More Rep" Review
    (IN NO WAY AM I AFFILIATED WITH BPI, I AM A REGULAR PERSON AND I AM NOT SPONSORED BY BPI.)

I just used the free sample of 1.M.R. Fruit Punch flavor. Courtesy of BB.com

This is, hands down, the best supp I have ever used!

I am a 1 cup daily coffee drinker so i am very tolerant to stims and this stuff is absolutely amazing!

I've taken Jack3d and 1MR BLEW it away! SOOOO much BETTER!

Anyhow, took this 1 hour after my pre-workout meal. Then waited 40 min before went to the gym.

Did bis/tris and had one of the best workouts ever! I actually set a new PR!

Mixability/Taste: 10/10: Mixes very smoothly with a spoon in 7oz water. No clumping. Flavor was Fruit Punch. Taste VERY good! Better than Jack3d! Very sweet! I love it!
    Energy: 10/10: I had some insane energy. However, it was very smooth energy, no jitters. I felt like I could pick up the barbell and throw it all the way across the gym! Amazing stuff. I felt like I could lift all day long, had to force myself to stop! And no crash!
    Pump/Vascularity: 10/10: During my workout I had experienced the best pump in my biceps of my life. They literally felt like they were going to explode! And my veins were popping out all over the place!
    Focus: 10/10: All I could think about was adding more and more weight each and every set!
    Price: Well I had the free sample, so 15/10! :P
    Overall: 10/10: This stuff is great! I plan on purchasing a tub of this whenever the next pay check comes!

Thanks BPI for the amazing product!

I highly recommended this product to anyone looking for an insane pre-workout supp!

someone tossed me a couple free samples a month ago and i had been putting it off and putting it off thinking it was going to be the same old same old.. i used it for the first time tonight and it was amazing.. i just did a search before i posted a new thread about it to spread the word when i saw yours.. had to reply..
    ACSM-CPT

AllPro2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am a big fan of 1.M.R, and also really like BPI Rx6.

Both supplements are very powerful and only require very small does.
    If it was easy, anyone could do it.

Sunnyboy86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got 1 M.R on like a Monday. I used it. It was chest day. I took a scoop.Broke through my plauteau and lifted heavier. Was very impressed. Felt like i was on some ****...Just need to work out more and more and more.However, there was a crash for me. i became abit moody and like tired and stuff...but cudn't sleep.

So hoping the same "power" would be available on wednesday,i took a scoop as directed.But this time, the "power" effect lasted for about 20-30 mins through my workout. After that a crash.

Today, it was like a crash from the start.

I think maybe the difference between Monday and the other 2 days were the fact that i took 1 MR on the other 2 days 2 hrs after eating. I didnt really eat significantly much on Monday before i took the supplement.

Could this be the reason? Also, could it be because wednesday i do legs and shoulders and Friday i do biceps and back so i might be overworking any muscles?

scott34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

more bodybuilderish

I've recently finished a tub of 1.M.R. Before this I took jack3d and i thought it gave me great energy, great tingle, and a great overall will to hit the gym hard. I am a powerlifter and i thought this was great to get me ready for those heavy weights. 1.M.R on the other hand did not give me very much energy but the pump was pretty insane. I thought it would be better suited for someone going for more of the bodybuilder look because the pump is truly ridiculous. It's good if that's what you're into.

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scott34 View Post
    I've recently finished a tub of 1.M.R. Before this I took jack3d and i thought it gave me great energy, great tingle, and a great overall will to hit the gym hard. I am a powerlifter and i thought this was great to get me ready for those heavy weights. 1.M.R on the other hand did not give me very much energy but the pump was pretty insane. I thought it would be better suited for someone going for more of the bodybuilder look because the pump is truly ridiculous. It's good if that's what you're into.
    STRONG 1st post.

mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangcobra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't know fellas, that's A LOT of stims...You're going to tax your CNS fast taking something like that regularly. I'd start with the smallest possible dose and then work your way up.

I was taking jack3d, and after some research learned it has 66mg of caffeine per scoop. I've NEVER had to take 3 scoops, 2 and I was already bouncing off walls. I couldn't imagine taking a pre-wo supp with 300mg of caffeine. That is just ridiculous.

I could imagine the first couple workouts would be very very intense, and then afterward your CNS would just get overtaxed way too fast taking that amount of stims, (which would just cause you to feel exhausted).

Bob-NNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bob-NNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bob-NNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bob-NNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bob-NNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bob-NNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bob-NNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bob-NNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bob-NNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bob-NNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bob-NNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am about to finish my first tub of 1 MR and I am so sad I have to take a break from it…..it is by far the best pre-workout supp I have ever used. I work out in the early AM and this product get me going and makes it hard to leave the gym….

wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bob-NNJ View Post
    I am about to finish my first tub of 1 MR and I am so sad I have to take a break from it…..it is by far the best pre-workout supp I have ever used. I work out in the early AM and this product get me going and makes it hard to leave the gym….
    I work out early too and it's great because I can use this as a substitute for coffee and it gets me through class also. I am almost done with my first tub and I still only use 1 scoop and get nearly the same results. I am going to wait a week and just go no pre-workout and then buy a small tub of some other brand (probably Superpump 250) then go back after that. It def is not healthy to stay on this product though because of how much stimulants are in it.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    man up. this is a legit product. had a a month supply. loved it. no crashes. just pure pumps n energy.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wpcamarca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    man up. this is a legit product. had a a month supply. loved it. no crashes. just pure pumps n energy.
    I did have a crash the first couple times using this product but it did go away after that.

KaOs is on a distinguished road. (+10) KaOs is on a distinguished road. (+10) KaOs is on a distinguished road. (+10) KaOs is on a distinguished road. (+10) KaOs is on a distinguished road. (+10) KaOs is on a distinguished road. (+10) KaOs is on a distinguished road. (+10) KaOs is on a distinguished road. (+10) KaOs is on a distinguished road. (+10) KaOs is on a distinguished road. (+10) KaOs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well i was just going to make a review thread about this same supplement until i found yours.

by far the best pre-workout supp i have ever used and i have used MANY! I ordered assault about a week ago and added a sample of this to my order....i tried it today and wow! I will most likely save the assault for a rainy day or something and order some of this stuff.

Great product!
    "You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction."

http://www.fitnesshealthtips.com

StimJunkieExtraordinaire hedfullofmusic's Avatar
    hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No s***, that's why I took half a packet each day. I drink enough stims throughout the day, so I didn't want to dump another 300mg on top of it. Halving it worked out great for me.
    * ulcerative colitis crew *

jc41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1st time

Just bought a tub, works amazingly. I had previously used Jack3d, and I am not about to say it doesnt compare, but 1.M.R is better. I got the blueberry, and it doesnt taste well, but the taste doesnt really matter for me.
    Joe Cicarella

mgd40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Sunnyboy86 View Post
    I got 1 M.R on like a Monday. I used it. It was chest day. I took a scoop.Broke through my plauteau and lifted heavier. Was very impressed. Felt like i was on some ****...Just need to work out more and more and more.However, there was a crash for me. i became abit moody and like tired and stuff...but cudn't sleep.

So hoping the same "power" would be available on wednesday,i took a scoop as directed.But this time, the "power" effect lasted for about 20-30 mins through my workout. After that a crash.

Today, it was like a crash from the start.

I think maybe the difference between Monday and the other 2 days were the fact that i took 1 MR on the other 2 days 2 hrs after eating. I didnt really eat significantly much on Monday before i took the supplement.

Could this be the reason? Also, could it be because wednesday i do legs and shoulders and Friday i do biceps and back so i might be overworking any muscles?
    my friend was on jack3d i believe or the other pre workout supp that has been frequently used in this thread. he kept hearing good things about 1MR we both tried it out the same day working out the same time same dose. differances were
    -he is much stronger than me 2.2:1 weight ratio (eg i bench 80 he benches under 200(except today he was up to 240))
    -he ate properly that day and i woke up at 2pm then worked out at immediately after purchasing 1MR.
    -he had been on pre work supps before and this was my first.

what we both noticed was a 'crack' like boost everything had to be done faster heavier longer but his pump was rediculous he shattered his glass ceiling.. as did i but not to the same extent. we usually work out for 50-80min excluding weighted warmups. this kept us going for 2hrs and past the point of where i wanted to puke, with a strong heart beat in my throat.
    10 minutes after we were done working out we wanted to run / lift stuff just do anything that required energy. i continued to feel this way until 7pm ( i only ate a protein bar after).. it was a day of doing errands and no time to eat) we met up and drove to a party as passengers (not because we felt like we couldnt drive i had driven and felt "ok" jittery and full of road rage but still "ok" on the way to the party and sometime before it i was breathing heavily and feeling jittery but still wanted to run and use energy. this continued for 20 mins as i sat in a chair trying to catch my breath until i was offered a shot of vodka (being a 'jew' i couldnt turn down free alcohol and trying to impress the chick who offered it to me) i took it then 5 mins later threw up 2 tablespoons worth of liquid twice within 5 mins. after that i felt perfectly normal and continued to drink very lightly with no concequences. immediately after i threw up tho the jitters and heart beat went back to normal.

so to conclude this wall of text i definately believe that this supp requires you to be taking food normally and to listen to ur tummy as i didnt

im going to post another piece after eating properly after noon today and am excited to see the results.

mgn1639 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just got a free sample with my order so im gonna try it out. Hope it works as good as you guys say it does. if it does im definitely gonna order some

StimJunkieExtraordinaire hedfullofmusic's Avatar
    hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) hedfullofmusic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm going to buy a tub of this soon.
    * ulcerative colitis crew *

evojames88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evojames88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evojames88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evojames88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evojames88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evojames88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evojames88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evojames88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evojames88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evojames88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evojames88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used this stuff probably 6-9 months ago. I wasn't a fan at all. Taste left much to be desired and energy was okay at best. I had been taking Jack3d prior and I liked that much better. I'm currently using White Flood and its probably the best to date for me.

Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're 17... probably new to lifting..and just tried a product that has 300 MG of Caffeine in it per serving. You were stimmed the f out, so of course you're going to think it's the "best pre workout supp ever!!"

Tried it a few times and It has way too much caffeine at once for my liking, other than that It was pretty good. Energy was great. Just not something I can see myself taking at any time other than the morning.

Look into Presurge Unleashed (best overall profile out there IMO...focus is just too uncanny, and the l-theanine brings you back to earth after your workout ).

Flashover is another one that's solid without too much caffeine.

Katapl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katapl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katapl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katapl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katapl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katapl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katapl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katapl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katapl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katapl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katapl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Also chiming in to say it works good. I've mainly used jack3d, and I use to take SP250. I got two sample packets of 1MR with an order a while ago.

Yes, it's awesome and I believe I had my best chest/back workout in the 1'ish year I've been going to the gym when I used it with 1MR. I plan to buy it when I'm not so damn broke.

haywarmb will become famous soon enough. (+50) haywarmb will become famous soon enough. (+50) haywarmb will become famous soon enough. (+50) haywarmb will become famous soon enough. (+50) haywarmb will become famous soon enough. (+50) haywarmb will become famous soon enough. (+50) haywarmb will become famous soon enough. (+50) haywarmb will become famous soon enough. (+50) haywarmb will become famous soon enough. (+50) haywarmb will become famous soon enough. (+50) haywarmb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can people aware me? I keep seeing people saying that a scoop has 300mg of caffeine in it, which is true.....but a serving is 1/3 a scoop.

cslcsl is just really nice. (+1000) cslcsl is just really nice. (+1000) cslcsl is just really nice. (+1000) cslcsl is just really nice. (+1000) cslcsl is just really nice. (+1000) cslcsl is just really nice. (+1000) cslcsl is just really nice. (+1000) cslcsl is just really nice. (+1000) cslcsl is just really nice. (+1000) cslcsl is just really nice. (+1000) cslcsl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by haywarmb View Post
    can people aware me? I keep seeing people saying that a scoop has 300mg of caffeine in it, which is true.....but a serving is 1/3 a scoop.
    Ah, but the free sample packet on bb.com is supposed to be one serving ... and it has 300mg of caffeine.

Personally, I'm a student and I already drink enough coffee as it is... do I really need to add 300mg of caffeine to my day?

I've tried a sample packet and I had a ****ing insane workout....but little to no sleep that night even though I felt "sleepy". To clarify, took it at 4:15 for a 4:30 workout.

veto100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) veto100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) veto100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) veto100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) veto100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) veto100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) veto100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) veto100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) veto100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) veto100 is on a distinguished road. (+10) veto100 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I didn't know about this product, a month ago I ordered some stuff from BB.com and I received it with one more extra package, this extra package was containing 13 tub of 1.M.R different flavors, I started my researches then decided to use it, first 3 days I felt like a dizzy with tears in eyes and need to sleep, but after that a feel like a machine wouldn't stop

I tried the blue berry and I didn't like it at all, I did throw it and opened the lime lemon as I have a lot loool
    Do not pray for easy life, pray to be strong man

ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50) ranDOMED will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1mr is the ****, but superpump is king

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RoyalGunz View Post
    lol try it bro. You wont regret it! Like I said in my last post, I took 1 full serving(1 packet) of 1MR AND an extra 200mg of caffeine! lol it was inasne! Loved it though!

What?