yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Yankeekid15's Cellucor 4th Gen. C4 - Icy Blue Razz Review!

Before I get started, I’d like to thank Cory and everyone over at Cellucor for sending me a tub of Icy Blue Razz C4 to give my honest feedback!

Somehow, someway, Cellucor went and took the BEST pre-workout on the market, and MADE IT BETTER! C4 has been my go-to pre-workout product for about the past 2 years, and when Cellucor announced their G4 line of products, I knew I had to get my hands on the new C4! The following will review the new 4th Generation C4 based on Formula, Mixability/Dosing, Taste, Energy/Focus, Strength/Pumps/Vascularity, Packaging, & Cost.

Formula (10/10): The previous generation of C4 already had a great formula to build from so Cellucor made just a few alterations and additions to it, but man can you feel the difference. The minor additions include upping the Beta Alanine from 1.5g to 1.6g and the Caffeine from 135mg to 150mg. These are very minimal changes so these two things are not very noticeable compared to the 3rd Gen. C4. Where you really notice the change is with the addition of TeaCor. This is a huge improvement in my opinion. In theory, it’s very similar to caffeine, yet it hits a lot harder and quicker, and the energy seems to be a lot smoother and last longer with no crash. Research has also shown that it does not create a tolerance in users like caffeine does in a fairly short period of time.

Mixability/Dosing (9.5/10): I like to use a little bit more water, so instead of the 4-6 ounces the label recommends, I usually use about 8 ounces. I add one scoop to the 8 ounces of water in a water bottle or shaker and shake for about 5 seconds. It mixes extremely well and there are no particles at the bottom after letting sit for a minute or so. After drinking, I do notice that some particles do stick to the sides of the bottle or shaker, but that’s not that big of deal to me. I didn’t even bother trying more than 1 scoop of this because it seemed to be plenty enough. I take one scoop about 20-30 minutes before I workout. I tend to workout at night after work during the week, but on the weekends I like to get in the gym earlier. I do notice a much better effect during my morning lifts with little or no food in me.

Taste (10/10): Like I stated above, I received the Icy Blue Razz flavor. I’ve always been a fan of C4 flavoring, and it seems to me that Cellucor has improved it once again. Although this flavor is not my favorite, I really enjoyed it. It’s kind of like a melted raspberry ICEE! Very smooth taste and no bitterness at all. I’m definitely looking forward to trying some more flavors.

Energy/Focus (10/10): Thanks to the addition of TeaCor, this pre-workout has me in the zone every single time I step in the gym. Tunnel vision to the max! I’m more focused and energized than I have been in a long time. There are no jitters or over-caffeinated feelings at all and the energy lasts for a while without an immediate crash, even after working out.

Strength/Pumps/Vascularity (9/10): Even with the new formula, this is still my favorite pre-workout on the market. The first time I took this it was back/bi’s day. I did a few sets of pull-ups to warm-up, and wow was the pump noticeable! I even said to my buddy that my arms felt pumped already, and it was only the warm-up! In terms of vascularity, not much has changed. Increased vascularity came with the pump, but nothing out of the ordinary to mention. Strength was definitely there, as I hit a few PR’s in bench press and squats

Packaging (8/10): To be honest, I really liked the 3rd Gen. packaging better. Although the new design is still appealing to the eye and very simple in nature, the old design just seemed to pop a lot more. It still has the chrome plastic container which is always attention grabbing, but the colors of the 4th Gen. products seemed to be a bit whited out and not as bright as they used to be. With that being said, I still think that Cellucor puts out the best packaged products without question.

Cost (10/10): At $30 for 30 servings, it is extremely affordable! Plus there are always plenty of promotions to go around to get an even better deal. You could also get a packaged deal where you can get a 30 serving container for free, such as the COR-Whey Performance Stack. You’re definitely getting what you’re paying for here!

Overall (9.5/10): The 4th Generation of Cellucor products are here to stay, and C4 has shown a lot of improvement over the 3rd Generation version. The inclusion of TeaCor is really the biggest change Cellucor has made, and it’s something that I think everyone will benefit from. With the old version of C4, I always found myself using more than 1 scoop, but TeaCor is really making it easy to only take one scoop and get the complete value out of a full tub of this stuff. Thanks again to Cory and Cellucor for sending me this to review for them, and if you have any questions or comments, feel free to post below!

MuscleTech Mass-Tech and Anotest Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147777893&p=941454803#post941454803

"I will! I am! I can! I will actualize my dream. I will press ahead. I will settle down and see it through. I will solve the problems. I will pay the price. I will never walk away from my dream until I see my dream walk away: Alert! Alive! Achieved!"

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks JShack
    Much love and we really appreciate the great work and detail on your review. this is going to be the standard for how to do a proper review brother. Kudos

yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yankeekid15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Thanks JShack
    Much love and we really appreciate the great work and detail on your review. this is going to be the standard for how to do a proper review brother. Kudos
    No problem Solution! Thanks for the kind words
    MuscleTech Mass-Tech and Anotest Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147777893&p=941454803#post941454803

"I will! I am! I can! I will actualize my dream. I will press ahead. I will settle down and see it through. I will solve the problems. I will pay the price. I will never walk away from my dream until I see my dream walk away: Alert! Alive! Achieved!"