varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What way do you prepare meals

I'll have a "prepared meals kick" once in a awhile but I can never keep up with it. Normally what I would do is make a list of the basic foods I eat, then a list (using the food list) of what I'll eat for a week- like 8 eggs per day, 1/2 chicken breast per day, can of tuna every other day, etc), and finally a list of what I'll need to get for groceries for that week. I'll cook/prepare the meals every 2-3 days to keep the "freshness".
    The problem is that I'll change a meal or two throughout the day because there's not enough variety.

Is there a certain way YOU prepare your meals? It would be great if some meal plans were posted.

ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I cook up all my proteins - chicken, fish, turkey
    i make protein pancakes for breakfasts - easy to take with you and taste good cold
    i wash and cut veggies - grab and go is key here when you are in a pinch
    i roast yams and cook brown rice
    and i always have nuts, oils and peanut butter on hand for easy fat selection

This way all the components of a good meal are easily accessible!

varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ALianne View Post
    I cook up all my proteins - chicken, fish, turkey
    i make protein pancakes for breakfasts - easy to take with you and taste good cold
    i wash and cut veggies - grab and go is key here when you are in a pinch
    i roast yams and cook brown rice
    and i always have nuts, oils and peanut butter on hand for easy fat selection

This way all the components of a good meal are easily accessible!

Hmm I'm going to do this next time, because I always put the meals together after I cook everything. I don't have a microwave anymore though so I've been eating a lot of salads! Protein pancakes do taste good cold (I'll cut them up in little pieces and dip them in SF syrup or put SF jam and roll it up)

ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50) ALianne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by varukers View Post
    Hmm I'm going to do this next time, because I always put the meals together after I cook everything. I don't have a microwave anymore though so I've been eating a lot of salads! Protein pancakes do taste good cold (I'll cut them up in little pieces and dip them in SF syrup or put SF jam and roll it up)
    it works and is more convenient because you can pick and choose what you would like to eat! and i like to have options!
    If if it all ready i just pick my proteins, fats and carbs for the day and i am good to go!!

creatine a masterpiece Downwthesicknes's Avatar
    Downwthesicknes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Downwthesicknes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Downwthesicknes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Downwthesicknes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Downwthesicknes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Downwthesicknes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Downwthesicknes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Downwthesicknes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Downwthesicknes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Downwthesicknes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Downwthesicknes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I cook all my protein plain... then weigh it out.. put it in little ziplocks so I can just grab and go. I cook it plain so I can season it with whatever I feel like for that meal. My seasonings are how I keep my meals interesting.

I also cook up 12 serving of protein pancakes at a time.. and portion them out in separate bags. I couldn't ever stick to a meal plan (let alone contest prep that I'm in) if I didn't cook in BULK!!

And by bulk I mean: 4 lbs chicken. 2 lbs of fish and 5 lbs of lean ground beef at a time.

Eating 6 meals a day makes is disappear... FAST.

I also eat LOTS of rice cakes cuz they're portable and don't require ANY effort on my part.
    I'm a member of bodybuilding.com not Match . com please act accordingly. :)

jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    plain chicken
    or ground beef on the george foreman
    feelsbadman.jpg
    Always trying to learn about nutrition and training, reps will be given for any questions answered.
    Feel free to pm and ask for advice, i will try to help the best i can.

RIP Zyzz, forever mirrin.
    Houston Misc Crew