24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    haiguysitsandy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haiguysitsandy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haiguysitsandy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haiguysitsandy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haiguysitsandy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haiguysitsandy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haiguysitsandy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haiguysitsandy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haiguysitsandy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haiguysitsandy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haiguysitsandy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

is it worth risking prison doing non-violent crime instead of a 9-5

IMO it is.

(serious)

Fist pumpin' and GTL ronnie0072's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 272 lbs
    BodyPoints: 18552
    ronnie0072 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ronnie0072 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ronnie0072 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ronnie0072 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ronnie0072 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ronnie0072 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ronnie0072 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ronnie0072 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ronnie0072 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ronnie0072 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ronnie0072 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ronnie0072's BodySpace
    fuk you. you fukin scum bag theif
    "Steriods, new f ucking hair cut, sunglasses that you can see my eyes but they don't protect me from the sun"

"Oh who the f uck is this? and I'll say ya know skank f uckin whoooo bags"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7aR3Xdlg3I

There are 2 roads you can go down with bodybuilding...and both bring respect...we are all doing it for the same reasons...can't we just respect each other whichever road we take.

Ivan088816 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ivan088816 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ivan088816 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ivan088816 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ivan088816 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ivan088816 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ivan088816 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ivan088816 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ivan088816 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ivan088816 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ivan088816 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Ivan088816's BodySpace
    What do you have in mind?
    Always Rep back

cycc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cycc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cycc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cycc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cycc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cycc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cycc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cycc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cycc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cycc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cycc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hey buddy!

i wouldn't risk it,
    you seem like such a smart guy,
    you can probably get a nice job and be happy.

don't take that unecessary risk,
    you will be fine,
    i promise!

good luck!

haiguysitsandy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haiguysitsandy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haiguysitsandy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haiguysitsandy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haiguysitsandy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haiguysitsandy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haiguysitsandy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haiguysitsandy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haiguysitsandy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haiguysitsandy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) haiguysitsandy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ronnie0072 View Post
    fuk you. you fukin scum bag theif
    eat less pepperoni, greaseball.
    Originally Posted by Ivan088816 View Post
    What do you have in mind?
    pot growing.

Stats: 6'1", 195 lbs
    ezmac31 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezmac31 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezmac31 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezmac31 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezmac31 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezmac31 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezmac31 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezmac31 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezmac31 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezmac31 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezmac31 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ezmac31's BodySpace
    slangin rocks huh?
    Don't it feel like sunshine after all?

Originally Posted by cycc View Post
    hey buddy!

i wouldn't risk it,

you will be fine,
    i promise!

good luck!
    I just don't think I can be happy in a 9-5. I will feel like a sucker and hate my life. I don't like anything that you can get a "standard" job in.

Originally Posted by ezmac31 View Post
    slangin rocks huh?
    No just growing plants.

My threads are interesting and you dopes wanna talk about rep trading and chopz.

gheys.

Stats: 6'1", 201 lbs
    Wingdeezey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wingdeezey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wingdeezey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wingdeezey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wingdeezey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wingdeezey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wingdeezey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wingdeezey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wingdeezey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wingdeezey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wingdeezey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Wingdeezey's BodySpace
    High risk depending on state

good money depending on community

If your wanting to grow why not grow for the government
    http://www.oaksterdamuniversity.com/

sam_swift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sam_swift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sam_swift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sam_swift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sam_swift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sam_swift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sam_swift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sam_swift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sam_swift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sam_swift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sam_swift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit sam_swift's BodySpace
    since i live in what most ppl wud refer to dat der "hood".........i know plenty of people who do what, i think, ur referring to (dealing dem der narcotics)..........ill tell u this much right now.......out of all the guys i know that do that crap.........only 1 of them hasnt gotten caught doing it as a permanent source of income.............all the others have gotten caught and have paid almost all they have saved up in lawyers, bail, and other legal fees

point of this story.......... clean money > dirty money

unless you are really smart about it.......be very careful as to who you deal with.......... and make most of your sales in your apt...........then in that case you can make what most people make in a week working a 9-5 in like 2 days

Originally Posted by Wingdeezey View Post
    High risk depending on state

good money depending on community

If your wanting to grow why not grow for the government
    http://www.oaksterdamuniversity.com/
    In california its no risk but it's not worth it. Pot is basically free there. Everyone grows, you can't make any money doing it.

And oaksterdam doesn't teach you to grow for the govt.

Stats: 5'10", 132 lbs
    slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit slimjimmacdim's BodySpace
    depends on how bad prison really is (srs tag)

so u really get bummed?

Do u have to get up early every day?

do wardens and inmates treat u ike sht?

Is it hardcore?

Do u have to share cell with weirdos?

or is it a scive were u get ur own cell and a ps3 to play etc...???

I Am...Black Jesus YIAMSOMEBODY's Avatar
    YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit YIAMSOMEBODY's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by haiguysitsandy View Post
    I just don't think I can be happy in a 9-5. I'd much rather rot in prison while being raped anally, as well as my mouth being used to hold semen and fecal matter.
    Fixed
    Boo Sack Crew

Originally Posted by sam_swift View Post
    since i live in what most ppl wud refer to dat der "hood".........i know plenty of people who do what, i think, ur referring to (dealing dem der narcotics)..........ill tell u this much right now.......out of all the guys i know that do that crap.........only 1 of them hasnt gotten caught doing it as a permanent source of income.............all the others have gotten caught and have paid almost all they have saved up in lawyers, bail, and other legal fees

point of this story.......... clean money > dirty money

unless you are really smart about it.......be very careful as to who you deal with.......... and make most of your sales in your apt...........then in that case you can make what most people make in a week working a 9-5 in like 2 days
    Good post.
    Originally Posted by slimjimmacdim View Post
    depends on how bad prison really is (srs tag)

so u really get bummed?

Do u have to get up early every day?

do wardens and inmates treat u ike sht?

Is it hardcore?

Do u have to share cell with weirdos?

or is it a scive were u get ur own cell and a ps3 to play etc...???
    Never been.

Stats: 5'10", 210 lbs
    BigJayNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigJayNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigJayNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigJayNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigJayNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigJayNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigJayNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigJayNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigJayNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigJayNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigJayNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BigJayNJ's BodySpace
    Prison = Federal/State Pen

Not county lock up

Let me know how that works out for ya.

Stats: 6'2", 209 lbs
    Yenrac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Yenrac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Yenrac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Yenrac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Yenrac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Yenrac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Yenrac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Yenrac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Yenrac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Yenrac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Yenrac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Yenrac's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by cycc View Post
    hey buddy!

i wouldn't risk it,

you will be fine,
    i promise!

good luck!
    I think your a troll, prove me wrong

Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    Fixed
    I don't know man I heard that's all exaggerated, and that if you don't act like a bitch and mind your business you're fine.

But then this is only true in civilized states, I don't know what jail is like in Oklahoma.

Originally Posted by BigJayNJ View Post
    Prison = Federal/State Pen

Not county lock up

Let me know how that works out for ya.
    Ya, I have heard the difference isn't that big of a deal. Prision is more serious inmates but it's more structured, and you get snacks from the outside, TV, etc.

YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    I don't know man I heard that's all exaggerated, and that if you don't act like a bitch and mind your business you're fine.

But then this is only true in civilized states, I don't know what jail is like in Oklahoma.

Hey, if you don't mind jail, go find out, and if the Misc is still up and running in (_____yrs), report back and let us know how bad you've been raped.

You like it, I love it brah......
    Boo Sack Crew

Stats: 5'7"
    jjcoola has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jjcoola has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jjcoola has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jjcoola has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jjcoola has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jjcoola has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jjcoola has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jjcoola has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jjcoola has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jjcoola has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jjcoola has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit jjcoola's BodySpace
    Don't do the crime if you can't sit the time
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. -Benjamin Franklin
    Squat - 365x3 Dead - 385x4 Bench - 245x5
    Packers/Badgers - Lets get it
    40+ lbs lost, still going
    -138 + ;)

Stats: 6'1", 201 lbs
    Wingdeezey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wingdeezey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wingdeezey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wingdeezey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wingdeezey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wingdeezey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wingdeezey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wingdeezey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wingdeezey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wingdeezey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Wingdeezey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Wingdeezey's BodySpace
    In california its no risk but it's not worth it. Pot is basically free there. Everyone grows, you can't make any money doing it.

And oaksterdam doesn't teach you to grow for the govt.
    Not specifically for the government, that'd be a weird class

Horticulture 4101
    Learn how to grow cannabis from start through harvest. This course covers everything needed to get going and produce a harvest. Instructors will detail the basics of watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles, and equipment options. Indoor and outdoor information is included, as well as hydroponics and organic options. Even experienced folks can learn from this presentation about cuttings, pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing.

Hey, if you don't mind jail, go find out, and if the Misc is still up and running in (_____yrs), report back and let us know how bad you've been raped.

You like it, I love it brah......
    I squat 135x8 dude no one will mess with me in prison.
    Originally Posted by jjcoola View Post
    Don't do the crime if you can't sit the time
    Pretty deep IMO. Is that Plato?

Originally Posted by Wingdeezey View Post
    Not specifically for the government, that'd be a weird class

Horticulture 4101
    Learn how to grow cannabis from start through harvest. This course covers everything needed to get going and produce a harvest. Instructors will detail the basics of watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles, and equipment options. Indoor and outdoor information is included, as well as hydroponics and organic options. Even experienced folks can learn from this presentation about cuttings, pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing.
    Ya dude I already know how to grow. I looked into that place it's basically teaching you what you can learn online.

Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    RC2008 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RC2008 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RC2008 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RC2008 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RC2008 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RC2008 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RC2008 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RC2008 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RC2008 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RC2008 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RC2008 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit RC2008's BodySpace
    I know someone who made 12 thousand pounds (20 thousand dollars?) in 6 months selling weed.

I squat 135x8 dude no one will mess with me in prison.
    I curl 135 for reps.

Come at me bro.
    Boo Sack Crew

Stats: 5'10", 210 lbs
    BigJayNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigJayNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigJayNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigJayNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigJayNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigJayNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigJayNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigJayNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigJayNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigJayNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigJayNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BigJayNJ's BodySpace
    Ya, I have heard the difference isn't that big of a deal. Prision is more serious inmates but it's more structured, and you get snacks from the outside, TV, etc.
    Oh yeah? You def heard wrong lol

Stats: 5'6", 160 lbs
    Dupes242 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dupes242 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dupes242 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dupes242 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dupes242 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dupes242 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dupes242 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dupes242 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dupes242 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dupes242 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dupes242 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Dupes242's BodySpace
    Morn Misc Crew (MMC Northeast Chapter)

Originally Posted by RC2008 View Post
    I know someone who made 12 thousand pounds (20 thousand dollars?) in 6 months selling weed.
    did he sell them with buy one get one free crumpet specials?
    I curl 135 for reps.

Come at me bro.
    I take 9 inches, no lube.

Come at me bro.
    Originally Posted by BigJayNJ View Post
    Oh yeah? You def heard wrong lol
    explain?

Stats: 6'1", 195 lbs
    ezmac31 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezmac31 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezmac31 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezmac31 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezmac31 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezmac31 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezmac31 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezmac31 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezmac31 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezmac31 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ezmac31 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ezmac31's BodySpace
    www.greenmanspage.com

GLDM, been there but not to make money, just for myself....
    Don't it feel like sunshine after all?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast