beachboyabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beachboyabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beachboyabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beachboyabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beachboyabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beachboyabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beachboyabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beachboyabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beachboyabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beachboyabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beachboyabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Program has different reps all the time

My program has weeks of 8 reps, down to 3-4 reps and all the way up to 30 reps. I know 8-30 reps are possible to do alone, but is it possible to do 4 reps all alone?

Basically my program is a 3 day split (each body part twice) and it goes like this in 2 week intervals.
    (first half of week, second half of week)
    10 reps, 10 reps
    8 reps, 12 reps
    6 reps, 15 reps
    5 reps, 20 reps
    4 reps, 25 reps
    3 reps, 30 reps

so basically it gradually goes down, so wouldn't I get strength to do it alone?

beachboyabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beachboyabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beachboyabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beachboyabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beachboyabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beachboyabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beachboyabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beachboyabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beachboyabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beachboyabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beachboyabz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If you want to know what I'm talking about with the program, this is and example
    chest, shoulders, and triceps on monday
    legs tues
    back and biceps on wed
    then the same pattern for the next three days with different reps

_Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10) _Jordo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Never seen it before.
    Never seen it work before.
    Never seen it fail before.
    Just do it.

Or guarantee yourself some results and follow a proven program.

ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've read a lot on this type of training. This is a form of alternating periodization..I am a fan of its concepts but yours is a bit extreme. Judging by your height/weight you are new to lifting. I'd say start with something much simpler. A 3x10 full body workout 3x a week or get on Rippetoes SS. Even just lowering the amount you switch reps. My concern is partly that because you're new (I'm assuming) this will burn you out before you get the maximum gains. You will get solid gains on any rep scheme...Its good to start basic.