Thread: M Drol PCT?

jkington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

M Drol PCT?

I am going to start m drol in about a month and wanted to know exactly what kind of post cycle i should run. Im not stacking it with anything because i have read bad things about stacking m drol. My friend gave me formudrol XL and i know it can be ran as a test booster or in a PCT (which i was planning on running it in my PCT). With that being said what else should i get for the post cycle because m drol is pretty serious and i dont think novadex will cover it. thanks

askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jkington View Post
    I am going to start m drol in about a month and wanted to know exactly what kind of post cycle i should run. Im not stacking it with anything because i have read bad things about stacking m drol. My friend gave me formudrol XL and i know it can be ran as a test booster or in a PCT (which i was planning on running it in my PCT). With that being said what else should i get for the post cycle because m drol is pretty serious and i dont think novadex will cover it. thanks
    first of all, is this your first cycle? how long and what dosage are you running it at? how old are you? if you're asking, you may not be ready...

oh and what is formudrol?
    Last edited by askem; 04-08-2010 at 08:34 PM.
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod

Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steel_Colossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jkington View Post
    honestly man, don't run m-drol...it makes no sense
    you get shut down hard, you lose most of your gains, its sides aren't nice, and the cycle is so short.

honestly, run h-drol for 6, you'll keep most of your gains, drop some fat and enjoy your cycle a lot more.
    I'm currently stacking h-drol and another item, which cannot be named on this forum, and i've dropped a ton of fat, strength is amazing.
    but in any case i like to use a clomid/nolva combo and follow with d-aspartic acid, and an ai...i use aromasin
    you don't want to be shut down too badly, and you want your test to rebound as quickly as possible and i feel this is the best way to do so without getting into more serious products...
    but the answer to your question is a mild ai is no way shape or form good enough for m-drol
    m-drol itself is a mistake...do not use...
    products like h-drol are better.
    even dymethazine is a better option...
    whats the point of running something for 3 weeks. you dont keep most of the gains and its over so soon.

-BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000)
    what are you stacking your h-drol with
    i rep back 1k+