rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

15 year old sounds like Johnny Cash

This is pretty cool! He really does sound like him. IMO

http://www.katu.com/home/video/11944...?video=pop&t=a
    Are you placing limits on romance? Are you telling me that a sex act involving a robotic monkey, three midgets, a motorized two-headed rubber f'ck-stick, a jungle gym, and some purple truck nutz CAN'T be romantic and loving? - Karl_Hungus

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow, it almost doesn't sound real when you watch someone his age sing that song. Impressive.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    "You're only 15, but you look like 10!"

Oh, boy...... smooth interviewing skills, lady!

The kid now has a niche. Hopefully he can make something of his 15 minutes of fame.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    "You're only 15, but you look like 10!"

Oh, boy...... smooth interviewing skills, lady!
    Yeah, I caught that too. LOL, enough to crush a 15yr old's nuts

The kid now has a niche. Hopefully he can make something of his 15 minutes of fame.
    Shoot, I believe they said he was actually going to play some shows with some ex-Cash band members. I'd say that's definitely making something of his 15 mins .
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    Shoot, I believe they said he was actually going to play some shows with some ex-Cash band members. I'd say that's definitely making something of his 15 mins .
    Understood. my point was, can he evolve past being just another copycat artist, and make a name for himself.... rather than just being known as "the kid who sounds like Johnny Cash"? Or is he forever doomed to live the stereotype?

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OK I have no idea who the hell Johnny Cash is, (Sorry guys not my kind of music so yeah I am ignorant to this) but was he trying to sound like Elvis too? Not into Elvis either but my MIL used to play his music all the time and that sounded somewhat like him.
    On the list for Bannukah

Cast down,but not destroy bird72's Avatar
    bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    OK I have no idea who the hell Johnny Cash is, (Sorry guys not my kind of music so yeah I am ignorant to this) but was he trying to sound like Elvis too? Not into Elvis either but my MIL used to play his music all the time and that sounded somewhat like him.

This was Johnny Cash, I like his music

My first language is not English.

"Every being which begins has a cause for its beginning; now the world is a being which begins; therefore, it possesses a cause for its beginning"

!Try Christ, if doesn't function, we return your sins!

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OK man I have no f'cking idea what I am talking about because I always thought this was sung by Elvis

On the list for Bannukah

OK man I have no f'cking idea what I am talking about because I always thought this was sung by Elvis
    Just say that you like Elvis better and get it over with.

And then run, before SP1966 sees your post

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Understood. my point was, can he evolve past being just another copycat artist, and make a name for himself.... rather than just being known as "the kid who sounds like Johnny Cash"? Or is he forever doomed to live the stereotype?
    That's what I thought. He could make a killing in Vegas with that gig, probably will, then the showgirls, drugs & booze, then back on the street with his guitar, so the circle completes.

Ring of fire indeed.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome. I do a pretty mean Johnny myself. Fun to sing those songs
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000) TeresaMalia is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    Awesome. I do a pretty mean Johnny myself. Fun to sing those songs
    Proof? Sing to me.

I was playing the video and my mom asked when I started listening to Johnny.
    I will try to be nicer, when you try to be smarter.

I'm the kind of girl who carries her real Glock in her fake Coach...except have a real Coach because I hate faking it.
    Why do you need a side dish? Just eat the meat.
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    superb.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    Just say that you like Elvis better and get it over with.
    LMFAO!! For a person who is deep into hip hop I would say that would be impossible

For the record I always thought Elvis was a flaming Fa....You wouldn't catch me listening to that sh!t if you paid me, but unfortunately in my wife's mothers house they played (what I thought was) Elvis all the f'cking time!

Can't say my moms and pops were any better all they played was f'cking Spanish music, glad I had the streets and my room to listen to my hip hop!
    On the list for Bannukah

Lardog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lardog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lardog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lardog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lardog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lardog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lardog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lardog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lardog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lardog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lardog is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Damn.

This kid is good.
    My brain is hanging upside-down

OK I have no idea who the hell Johnny Cash is, (Sorry guys not my kind of music so yeah I am ignorant to this)
    I grew up listening to my dad play records by Johnny Cash, Jimmy Dean, Marty Robbins, Hank Snow, etc.

I think Johnny's cover of Trent Reznor's "Hurt".... the last thing he made before he died.... was his best work.

★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think Johnny's cover of Trent Reznor's "Hurt".... the last thing he made before he died.... was his best work.
    No no no, disagree.

He was great on so many levels, but when a man speaks to hardened prisoners when he could sing to screaming girls, that...was his best work,

Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    No no no, disagree.

He was great on so many levels, but when a man speaks to hardened prisoners when he could sing to screaming girls, that...was his best work,

Awesome. I love that song...tried to rep you, but I have to spread it around.

Danzig's version of 13 kicks ass, too...always reminds me of an old western.

Then there's the cover by The Ring of Fire.

I've always loved Johnny Cash, and I mean always. I think my mom listened to him while I was still in utero...

I wish I could have heard the kid singing, but it seems the video isn't playing at least at the moment.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They're calling him Juan E Cash. LOL.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    That kid is spooky. Good, but spooky.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He is amazing!

Do you remember Jonny Cash's children's album that he did?

My friend and I used to listen to it.. he does a great rendition to My Grandfather's Clock but it just seems so strange for him to be doing it

Although he was so good on Sesame Street!

There is another song I remember from my childhood but I can't find it anywhere.. I'll keep looking
    -------------------------------------------------

Dee

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I finally got to watch the video. I think the kid has a pretty smooth voice, but he doesn't sound anything like Johnny Cash.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz

Good stuff!!
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000) plumher is just really nice. (+1000)
    [QUOTE=IronCharles;474243091]Understood. my point was, can he evolve past being just another copycat artist, and make a name for himself.... rather than just being known as "the kid who sounds like Johnny Cash"? Or is he forever doomed to live the stereotype?[/QUOTE

right....... good point. He can get down there and still sound pretty good. I like good baritone voices. Randy Travis type voices always sounded good to me
    currently cutting..... again!!

"most people have absolutely no idea what they're capable of" --me