youRsmall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hardcore juicer in gym!!!!!

there is a guy in my gym that says he never juiced before but i dont believe him... he maxes out at 390 18 1/2 in arms and he is 6 2 245.. hes not fat at all and he looks massive. he can use 125 dumbells for like 12 reps not giving out at the last either.. heaviest dumbell we got.. i think he is on ****.. he started lifteing 2 years ago.... what you think

Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Does a bear **** in the woods.

Mike
    keep it cool

EliasLB69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: hardcore juicer in gym!!!!!

Originally posted by youRsmall
    there is a guy in my gym that says he never juiced before but i dont believe him... he maxes out at 390 18 1/2 in arms and he is 6 2 245.. hes not fat at all and he looks massive. he can use 125 dumbells for like 12 reps not giving out at the last either.. heaviest dumbell we got.. i think he is on ****.. he started lifteing 2 years ago.... what you think
    ey holmes, this concerns u HOW?? or r u just curious, cause i could care less if some1 is juicing, or do i smell a lil haterism.j/k
    WALK WHAT YOU TALK OR YOUR PUNK ASS WILL TRIP

YOU'RE NEVER DEAD UNTIL YOU'RE FOROTTEN

SOMOS POCOS PERO LOCOS

4/20/03 R.I.P BULLET AKA Carlos Sanchez
    ey homie, i love you ese, you won't be forgotten. i'm tryin to stay out of trouble for you homie, you taught me the streets, and to steer clear of the cowards and rankers. You were loved by many, hated by more, respected by all. To those who think that you were nothin more than a thug, they were wrong, YOU raised your family even if it was dirty money it was for a good cause. Alrato locote, i'll kep an eye out for your jevita nd familia. I know you'll be watchin over me, put in a good word at those pearly gates, later holmes.

determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: Re: hardcore juicer in gym!!!!!

Originally posted by EliasLB69
    ey holmes, this concerns u HOW?? or r u just curious, cause i could care less if some1 is juicing, or do i smell a lil haterism.j/k
    hes just asking a question, let him ask a damn question.
    Hey kids! Get the f@ck off my lawn!

"Man you're gettin' big" modestmuscle's Avatar
    modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) modestmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So what if he does?

~MODEST

ultramuscle22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    he probably juices....but could just be great genetics

linebacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) linebacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) linebacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it sucks how anyone who's a bit big, or can lift heavy is assumed... no, accused of using gear immediately. is it someway of making yourself feel better that you aren't that big, and that there's no way that anyone could be bigger than YOU naturally? or is it someway of trying to bring him down, or not give him all the credit for what he's accomplished? pathetic when people get jealous...

i personally have never even seen a steroid in my life, yet i am the biggest guy on my lacrosse team, and i get other players assuming i have. my girlfriend works at the gym and she says her colleagues think i juice too. that's ****ed up...
    Whoever dies with the most toys wins!

Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Even if he does, think he'd tell you?

AoW

Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Originally posted by EliasLB69

holmes, ROTFLMAO HAHAHAHHA!

Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by linebacker
    it sucks how anyone who's a bit big, or can lift heavy is assumed... no, accused of using gear immediately. is it someway of making yourself feel better that you aren't that big, and that there's no way that anyone could be bigger than YOU naturally? or is it someway of trying to bring him down, or not give him all the credit for what he's accomplished? pathetic when people get jealous...

i personally have never even seen a steroid in my life, yet i am the biggest guy on my lacrosse team, and i get other players assuming i have. my girlfriend works at the gym and she says her colleagues think i juice too. that's ****ed up...
    Exactly how big are you that everybody thinks you're juicing? Just curious.

venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) venture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lmao!
    -venture-

Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Mikey G is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Who knows and who cares if he is juicing but maxing at 390 and pressing 125 lb dumbells for 12 reps is very impressive for only 2 years training. SOunds like a steroid user but that's his business.

linebacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) linebacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) linebacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Mighty Mikey G
    Exactly how big are you that everybody thinks you're juicing? Just curious.
    http://samlinebacker.homestead.com/f...oi/flexing.jpg

this is a pic of me almost a year ago. i have since gained 45lbs and gotten a helluva lot stronger.
    Whoever dies with the most toys wins!

mfonta1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh yea linebacker is definitely juicing, just messin bro. Very good job going natural. I personally think its crazy to juice with all the side effects and health risks just to be big. Do it with hard work and frickin earn it.

MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MJSbossman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Who cares if he juices?

BTW, a 380 bench is not amazing if he's been lifting for 2 years and juicing. I'm confident I'll hit 335 next week and I've been lifting for a year and a half. Maybe he has a great routine, greate nutrition, and great genetics.
    19 years old, 6', 210lbs (11%bf)

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Avatar of War
    Even if he does, think he'd tell you?

AoW
    Some of the sillier ones do.

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well if he is 6'2 245 he's Arnold's size
    like, litterally
    arnold I think is 6'2 and 242 contest weight back in the day?
    and everyone just KNOWS he used roids
    so it's not out of line for you to expect him to be on steroids
    then again hisnumbers are impressive but not what I"d call, roidindicating

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Kane Fan
    well if he is 6'2 245 he's Arnold's size
    like, litterally
    arnold I think is 6'2 and 242 contest weight back in the day?
    and everyone just KNOWS he used roids
    so it's not out of line for you to expect him to be on steroids
    then again hisnumbers are impressive but not what I"d call, roidindicating
    You'll have a lot smaller measurements ( except around the middle! ) if you're the same height & weight but smooth or even kinda cut. Contest condition is shredded. Arnold had 22 1/2'' ( or close if they were in fact exagerrated ) biceps. Not to mention a 57'' chest.

BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Where's that "who****ingcares" picture when ya need it?
    I'm back. For good.

JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Attached Images

EliasLB69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Re: hardcore juicer in gym!!!!!

Originally posted by determined
    hes just asking a question, let him ask a damn question.
    evn if it is just a question, how would any of us know, we haven't seen him
    WALK WHAT YOU TALK OR YOUR PUNK ASS WILL TRIP

YOU'RE NEVER DEAD UNTIL YOU'RE FOROTTEN

SOMOS POCOS PERO LOCOS

4/20/03 R.I.P BULLET AKA Carlos Sanchez
    ey homie, i love you ese, you won't be forgotten. i'm tryin to stay out of trouble for you homie, you taught me the streets, and to steer clear of the cowards and rankers. You were loved by many, hated by more, respected by all. To those who think that you were nothin more than a thug, they were wrong, YOU raised your family even if it was dirty money it was for a good cause. Alrato locote, i'll kep an eye out for your jevita nd familia. I know you'll be watchin over me, put in a good word at those pearly gates, later holmes.

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I knew a guy who benched 405 at age 18, 100% natural.

May be lying about when he started. Or doesn't consider lifting for sports to be a part of his "lifting career." There are a lot of guys that think like that.

Nuttin but a peanut SwoleLifter's Avatar
    SwoleLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Originally posted by ZachG_85
    I knew a guy who benched 405 at age 18, 100% natural.

Theres also a kid in my school, in 12th grade, that benches 425 and is all natural. I have seen him do this before(olympic weights and everything).
    Arnold Classic 2005 was amazing