britishguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) britishguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) britishguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) britishguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) britishguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) britishguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) britishguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) britishguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) britishguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) britishguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) britishguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Should i still bother with bodybuilding ?

Hey guys have had a break from bodybuilding for a while due to life circumstances.

Now i have finally got everything sorted, i want to go back to the thing i love, bodybuilding.

My only issue is i can only get to the gym 2 times a week, and im thinking its a waste of time doing this as i wont gain anything. I have access to all protein and supps/food, but im still thinking its not good enough.

What would you do in my situation?

xParadigmShiftx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xParadigmShiftx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xParadigmShiftx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xParadigmShiftx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xParadigmShiftx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xParadigmShiftx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xParadigmShiftx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xParadigmShiftx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xParadigmShiftx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xParadigmShiftx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xParadigmShiftx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by britishguy View Post
    Hey guys have had a break from bodybuilding for a while due to life circumstances.

Now i have finally got everything sorted, i want to go back to the thing i love, bodybuilding.

My only issue is i can only get to the gym 2 times a week, and im thinking its a waste of time doing this as i wont gain anything. I have access to all protein and supps/food, but im still thinking its not good enough.

What would you do in my situation?
    Home gym. You can lift anything dude. Your muscles can't "see" the weight and distinguish between a dumb bell or a massive rock. Just get creative.

kickstick24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickstick24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickstick24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickstick24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickstick24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickstick24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickstick24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickstick24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickstick24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickstick24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickstick24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    paridigm is absolutely right. Also make sure that when you DO go the gym, train very hard, not to the point of exhaustion but put in a lot of effort. and yes you can still make some good gains. You get out of it, what you put into it.
    Give me the patience that I need
    To keep my piece of mind,
    And with life’s cares, I hope, Dear God,
    Some happiness to find.
    Give me the courage to face life`s trials
    and not to from troubles run.
    let me keep this thought in mind.
    “Thy Will,” not “Mine,” be done.

-Pray

msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2 times a week isn't the most common way to train but you can still make gains that way.
    "Look at yourself in the mirror each morning before you go to the gym; that's the guy you want to beat every time."
    Bench: 5x235
    Squat: 5x275
    Deadlift: 5x315
    ***Gettingitdun17 "You don't bench 245" crew***