Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Thumbs down Lionel Messi is overrated

Most overrated player in the world

Registered User Shattering Fast's Avatar
    Shattering Fast is just really nice. (+1000) Shattering Fast is just really nice. (+1000) Shattering Fast is just really nice. (+1000) Shattering Fast is just really nice. (+1000) Shattering Fast is just really nice. (+1000) Shattering Fast is just really nice. (+1000) Shattering Fast is just really nice. (+1000) Shattering Fast is just really nice. (+1000) Shattering Fast is just really nice. (+1000) Shattering Fast is just really nice. (+1000) Shattering Fast is just really nice. (+1000)
    surely you're trolling

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lulz yeah he looked like crap yesterday
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500) shreder is not very helpful. (-500)
    didn't he score like 4 goals the other day

KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KaktoPredi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    lulz yeah he looked like crap yesterday
    Easy goals

I could have scored them

Brighton & Hove Albion FC seagull's Avatar
    seagull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seagull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seagull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seagull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seagull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seagull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seagull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seagull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seagull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seagull has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seagull has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah, anyone can score four goals in a Champions League quarter final against one of the EPL's top sides.
    Rep me and I'll rep you back (srs).

meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT OP is a butthurt Arsenal fan

F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol @ most overrated player in the world. That title by far belongs to Queen James.
    "All I care about is being the absolute best." - The Rock

"I Will Not Be Outworked. Period. You might have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me, you might be all of those things. You got it on me in nine categories. But, if we get on the treadmill together, there's two things: You're getting of first, or I'm gonna die. It's really that simple."- Will Smith

Pumpin_1ron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpin_1ron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpin_1ron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpin_1ron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpin_1ron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpin_1ron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpin_1ron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpin_1ron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpin_1ron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpin_1ron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pumpin_1ron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I agree, although i still think he is one of the most naturally talented/best players in the world.

This is because give him a ****ty team like the Argentina national squad and he has no impact on how well they play. Although put him in an already world class squad like barca and he shines. Whereas in comparison Ronaldo plays well in any squad (look at most of the united games last season were they were **** but Ronaldo steps up to save them with one of his free kicks or a bit of outstanding play).

Still though i think he probably is the worlds best but needs to prove it at the World Cup

FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FiLL has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KaktoPredi View Post

I could have scored them

I suppose that explains why you're playing soccer as a professional for Barcelona at such a young age.......

oh wait, never mind
    Poker Affiliate, PM for details! (Deals/Offers for all Countries)

IG - @igymdaily & @thepokerholics

blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ralph...
    This above all: to thine own self be true,
    And it must follow, as the night the day,
    Thou canst not then be false to any man

Steroids- a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated

Originally Posted by meteoraniac View Post
    ITT OP is a butthurt Arsenal fan
    I'm a Levski Sofia fan

I don't even watch English football

He is overrated

Originally Posted by FiLL View Post
    I suppose that explains why you're playing soccer as a professional for Barcelona at such a young age.......

oh wait, never mind
    I could have be if chance

Starting Weight: 136 lbs Panabol's Avatar
    Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Soccer just sucks brah
    brb not playing in front line, standing around for 89/90 mins
    brb playing in front line, passing ball to the people around me for 88/90 mins, running for a goal the other 1 minute

inb4 have you even played soccer...yes, played for 6 seasons
    Rep Back 2k+ only

andrewB007 is not very helpful. (-500) andrewB007 is not very helpful. (-500) andrewB007 is not very helpful. (-500) andrewB007 is not very helpful. (-500) andrewB007 is not very helpful. (-500) andrewB007 is not very helpful. (-500) andrewB007 is not very helpful. (-500) andrewB007 is not very helpful. (-500) andrewB007 is not very helpful. (-500) andrewB007 is not very helpful. (-500) andrewB007 is not very helpful. (-500)
    U guys are mad

nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50) nimble will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KaktoPredi View Post
    Easy goals

I could have scored them
    then how come you weren't there, playing for one of the best clubs in the world, scoring your 39th goal of the season in a champions league quarter final?
    *Green Tea Crew*

tubz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tubz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tubz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tubz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tubz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tubz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tubz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tubz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tubz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tubz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tubz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My girlfriend said I'm too immature and if I don't grow up it's gonna erect a barrier between us.

Ha ha ha, erect.

Originally Posted by tubz View Post
    F*ck you!

vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by blacksmith77 View Post
    Ralph...
    pls...........

Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xxzotic View Post
    Soccer just sucks brah
    brb not playing in front line, standing around for 89/90 mins
    brb playing in front line, passing ball to the people around me for 88/90 mins, running for a goal the other 1 minute

inb4 have you even played soccer...yes, played for 6 seasons
    lolwut?

Are you even describing football here? Sounds like a completely different sport LOL.

Football (or soccer..) is the best sport ever invented. Full stop.

FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000) FlamingHomer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kaya5 View Post
    lolwut?

Are you even describing football here? Sounds like a completely different sport LOL.

inb4haters.

Baketsomaru is a name known to all. (+5000) Baketsomaru is a name known to all. (+5000) Baketsomaru is a name known to all. (+5000) Baketsomaru is a name known to all. (+5000) Baketsomaru is a name known to all. (+5000) Baketsomaru is a name known to all. (+5000) Baketsomaru is a name known to all. (+5000) Baketsomaru is a name known to all. (+5000) Baketsomaru is a name known to all. (+5000) Baketsomaru is a name known to all. (+5000) Baketsomaru is a name known to all. (+5000)
    IMO C. Ronaldo is overated.

KetchupBrah. Im Pretty. LukentheGreat's Avatar
    LukentheGreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukentheGreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukentheGreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukentheGreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukentheGreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukentheGreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukentheGreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukentheGreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukentheGreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukentheGreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukentheGreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Baket****ru View Post
    IMO C. Ronaldo is overated.
    Logs into UEFA site 3 days ago*
    *sees Ronaldo has scored the most goals
    *puts on cool guy face
    ◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►

Becoming the Black Zyzz. for next summer. hopefully.

Official Misc Twitter Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140628121
    @LukenTheGreat

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ლ(╹◡╹ლ)Calmatmebro CyborgAnarchist's Avatar
    CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CyborgAnarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The sports section is that way ------>
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \
    (see me hang from the bar)

SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Georgi Asparuhov, most overrated player in the world

u mad brah??

Operation discovery Amsterdammerr's Avatar
    Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Messi =god of the football field, he is pele reincarnated or maybe a genetic experiment where they used maradonnas genes
    Depressed Amsterdammerr is depressed :<
    Reps on sight: SteinIdar
    -MMC-

Operation discovery Amsterdammerr's Avatar
    Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kaya5 View Post
    lolwut?

hellyeah mothe****er.jpg
    **** handegg or baseball lulz
    Depressed Amsterdammerr is depressed :<
    Reps on sight: SteinIdar
    -MMC-

Baketsomaru is a name known to all. (+5000) Baketsomaru is a name known to all. (+5000) Baketsomaru is a name known to all. (+5000) Baketsomaru is a name known to all. (+5000) Baketsomaru is a name known to all. (+5000) Baketsomaru is a name known to all. (+5000) Baketsomaru is a name known to all. (+5000) Baketsomaru is a name known to all. (+5000) Baketsomaru is a name known to all. (+5000) Baketsomaru is a name known to all. (+5000) Baketsomaru is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LukentheGreat View Post
    Logs into UEFA site 3 days ago*
    *sees Ronaldo has scored the most goals
    *puts on cool guy face
    Actually Messi has the most.

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lionel Messi takes performance enhancing drugs.

stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kaktopredi View Post
    most overrated player in the world
    lmao