Thread: Body for Life

pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Body for Life

Just been recommended this diet "body for life" as I am struggling with keeping within my cals.

Has anyone tried this?

Would you suggest any changes.

I don't have access to their "bars" and "protein shakes" I was just going to substitute these with Whey Protein Shakes (made with water) and some protein bars.

What do you think?

I have successfully since January built underlying muscle (boy I can feel it, I just need to see it now by dropping the excess fat layer) upping my cardio as well.

Thanks in advance

Charlotte x
    www.catonaspoon.co.uk

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just my opinion- if you are struggling to make it within your calories, bars and shakes are the last thing I would eat. It's hardly filling. Try sticking to whole foods to fill you up. You don't NEED a bar or shake for post workout - some people just eat a chicken breast or whatever.

crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10) crouton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Body for Life is very popular and is usually how people get introduced to lifting. You do not have to be in the contest to do the program. You can get the book and follow along and do it on your own. You also do not have to buy their shakes or bars. You can buy whatever is in your area, whatever is on sale, or you don't have to use them at all. It's totally up to you.

BecICan is just really nice. (+1000) BecICan is just really nice. (+1000) BecICan is just really nice. (+1000) BecICan is just really nice. (+1000) BecICan is just really nice. (+1000) BecICan is just really nice. (+1000) BecICan is just really nice. (+1000) BecICan is just really nice. (+1000) BecICan is just really nice. (+1000) BecICan is just really nice. (+1000) BecICan is just really nice. (+1000)
    I started with Body for Life few years ago. I got really good results. Personally I got the best results with ebtter weight loss when I didn't use any supplements and bars. My body just dont like them.

pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks today I have eaten

4 eggs white and 1 egg scrambled on rye bread

Protein bar (i didnt have pb in!)

chicken, carrots, peas and 1 spoon potato

chicken & couscous

Should I eat anymore?? im not hungry but evenings are my downfall and its 10pm (UK time).

Eating around 1100 cals, so macros look quite good x

thanks

C x
    www.catonaspoon.co.uk

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pinkhun View Post
    Thanks today I have eaten

4 eggs white and 1 egg scrambled on rye bread

Protein bar (i didnt have pb in!)

chicken, carrots, peas and 1 spoon potato

chicken & couscous

Should I eat anymore?? im not hungry but evenings are my downfall and its 10pm (UK time).

Eating around 1100 cals, so macros look quite good x

thanks

C x
    Are you eating 1100 calories in total for the day??? Your macros seem off- where is the fats? This is likely why you have evening problems- you are still hungry from the day because you haven't eaten enough to keep full.

EmMy0825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmMy0825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmMy0825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmMy0825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmMy0825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmMy0825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmMy0825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just been recommended this diet "body for life" as I am struggling with keeping within my cals.

Has anyone tried this?

Would you suggest any changes.

I don't have access to their "bars" and "protein shakes" I was just going to substitute these with Whey Protein Shakes (made with water) and some protein bars.

What do you think?

I have successfully since January built underlying muscle (boy I can feel it, I just need to see it now by dropping the excess fat layer) upping my cardio as well.

Thanks in advance

Charlotte x
    SO ... i've tried looking up this body for life diet....but just keep getting the links to the bars and such ... what exactly is it?? ... might help us out knowing what you are trying to do . . .!
    *Em* - I don't want to just look FINE ...!!!

Thanks Emma here is the link to the diet I am following.

I had at 10pm a bowl of "low fat yogurt, 2 scoops of protein powder"

Forgot to say that I am having "flax seed oil" on my rye bread and in meals.
    Hopefully this will give me my fat which I need.

I've heard that I can't eat bananas as they are high in carbs, but they do keep me full for longer - what's your opinion?

Cheers

c.
    www.catonaspoon.co.uk

EmMy0825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmMy0825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmMy0825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmMy0825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmMy0825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmMy0825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmMy0825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks Emma here is the link to the diet I am following.

I had at 10pm a bowl of "low fat yogurt, 2 scoops of protein powder"

Forgot to say that I am having "flax seed oil" on my rye bread and in meals.
    Hopefully this will give me my fat which I need.

I've heard that I can't eat bananas as they are high in carbs, but they do keep me full for longer - what's your opinion?

Cheers

c.
    I didnt get the link! ??
    *Em* - I don't want to just look FINE ...!!!

HardcorSancez will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardcorSancez will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardcorSancez will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardcorSancez will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardcorSancez will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardcorSancez will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardcorSancez will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardcorSancez will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardcorSancez will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardcorSancez will become famous soon enough. (+50) HardcorSancez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whatever program you choose to follow, you need to FOLLOW it. BFL is great, but you have to do what it says to a point. Eating 6 meals means 6 not 4, its for a reason. Tiny changes can mess the whole thing up.

You don't have to eat EAS brand of bars and drinks, but find substitutions that have similar numbers.

I wouldn't increase you cardio. I would stick to whats on the program, 3 times a week. And do the introvols like it says.

It is a great program, give it a try and trust it.

Hope this helps.

Cory
    *WHAT WOULD YOU ATTEMPT TO DO IF YOU KNEW YOU COULD NOT FAIL*

HAPPINESS DOESN'T JUST HAPPEN TO YOU, ITS A SERIES OF CHOICES!