Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Stats: 6'3", 250 lbs
    BigJohn1989 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigJohn1989 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigJohn1989 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigJohn1989 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigJohn1989 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigJohn1989 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigJohn1989 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigJohn1989 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigJohn1989 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigJohn1989 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigJohn1989 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BigJohn1989's BodySpace
    I even have emotional problems from this.

I have an extremely bad temper. Because I feel worthless.

My Mom is making me see a Psychologist because I have hurt myself.

Here is a list of the stupid **** I have done because of my temper and being depressed.

Gave myself a concussion by banging my head against a steel door.

Punched out a windshield.

Punched a hole in almost every room of the house.

Completely ripped the bathroom door off of the hinges.

Punched out my bedroom window.

Dented my left quarter panel by punching it.

Cut my forearm with a steak knife and left a scar. Nice battle scar! LOL

Broke random things in the house.

I think thats about it. LOL

I am 20 years old and stuck at home all of the time. The only thing I do is go to the gym. I never go out and have fun anymore. That is why I am slightly crazy now. LOL

Stats: 6'2", 210 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3531
    Shangius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shangius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shangius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shangius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shangius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shangius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shangius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shangius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shangius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shangius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shangius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Shangius's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by BigJohn1989 View Post

Here is a list of the stupid **** I have done because of my temper and being depressed.

I am 20 years old and stuck at home all of the time. The only thing I do is go to the gym. I never go out and have fun anymore. That is why I am slightly crazy now. LOL
    Do you think your homelife is the cause of this? Maybe it's time you got out. Living on your own does wonders for your social life. Even if it means you have to be a lot more fiscally responsible and go without certain luxuries that your parents provided.
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk
    And the heart of a Warrior

NoFap/Meditation/GreenTea/Yoga crew

Registered Camel Eater low blow's Avatar
    low blow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) low blow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) low blow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) low blow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) low blow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) low blow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) low blow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) low blow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) low blow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) low blow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) low blow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit low blow's BodySpace
    I have never been on a date, never kissed a girl, nothing. WTF?

My parents home schooled me, and because of that I am shy around girls.

All of my friends have girlfriends.

I workout, I joke all the time, make people laugh, but have TERRIBLE luck with girls.

I have heard MANY times from girls that I give off a friend vibe, and I need to change my style.

WTF do they mean by friend vibe?

I hate admitting this ****, but I need to make a change.

What do you guys think I should do? I need some help, seriously.
    getting a GF is not the most awesome thing in the world

though having not kissed a girl...come on son work on your game

I was really shy about 5 years ago..eventually i stopped giving a ****. Girls are like any other person, talk to them normally. Dont put pussy on a pedestal

Stats: 6'2", 212 lbs
    dchem has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dchem has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dchem has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dchem has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dchem has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dchem has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dchem has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dchem has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dchem has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dchem has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dchem has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit dchem's BodySpace

lay off the roids brah

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    Zig_Zag_Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zig_Zag_Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zig_Zag_Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zig_Zag_Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zig_Zag_Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zig_Zag_Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zig_Zag_Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zig_Zag_Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zig_Zag_Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zig_Zag_Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zig_Zag_Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Zig_Zag_Man's BodySpace
    Bro in this case it is perfectly acceptable to **** a fat girl.
    Steelers, Pens, Pirates, Penn State Football, Milan. LOCATION VIRGINIA.

"Test her out, She gon' need a stretcher when I stretch her ouuuuuuuuut."

Ectotech has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ectotech has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ectotech has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ectotech has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ectotech has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ectotech has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ectotech has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ectotech has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ectotech has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ectotech has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ectotech has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Are you currently working on radioactive materials?
    http://hotgirls4me.blogspot.com/
    (sfw)

Just keep going forward. Some will get there faster but most will stop.

Stats: 5'10", 183 lbs
    Fat Free Life has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fat Free Life has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fat Free Life has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fat Free Life has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fat Free Life has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fat Free Life has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fat Free Life has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fat Free Life has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fat Free Life has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fat Free Life has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fat Free Life has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Fat Free Life's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by nail clipper View Post
    Listen here mother****er. You are not a bad looking guy so realize this. Your inner confidence is shattered and you need to work on that. Take this time to do some research, whether it be reading stuff online or talking to your friends and learn how to change your mindset around. Unless you actively put forth the effort to do this now, you will continue to wallow in your own self pity. So stop being a depressed pus$y and start your growth as an individual now. Do you hear me? Reply to this post saying you understand you god damned pus$y.

Also don't take girls too seriously man. Just be sexual, teasing and playful, and they'll easily reciprocate. When you learn how to be that guy, it's so easy it just comes naturally.

Edit: Also don't listen to their BS about their problems or their BFs blah blah, just change the topic or say something like "I don't want to hear it" or "thats a conversation for your girlfriends." You probably give that friend vibe because you listen to their BS and become an emotional tampon. None of that $hit bro.
    no one could of said better ,just perfect .
    and emotional tampon is ****ingg funnny wow never heard that .just too funny lol.
    A REP FOR U MAN

Stats: 6'3", 250 lbs
    BigJohn1989 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigJohn1989 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigJohn1989 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigJohn1989 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigJohn1989 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigJohn1989 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigJohn1989 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigJohn1989 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigJohn1989 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigJohn1989 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigJohn1989 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BigJohn1989's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by dchem View Post
    lay off the roids brah
    LOL

It is the complete opposite.

I have low Testosterone. My Total Testosterone was only 331.

My Free Testosterone was only 64. Free Testosterone should be between 50 and 150 and at my age the doctor said it should be closer to 100 plus, not only 64.

The doctor did a second test, and I will be getting the results in a few days.

I have High Blood Pressure from the low testosterone too.

The doctor said he wants to put me on Testosterone Shots.

I think that will solve my blood pressure and depression problems.

Fat Free Life has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fat Free Life has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fat Free Life has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fat Free Life has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fat Free Life has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fat Free Life has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fat Free Life has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fat Free Life has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fat Free Life has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fat Free Life has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fat Free Life has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL

It is the complete opposite.

I have low Testosterone. My Total Testosterone was only 331.

My Free Testosterone was only 64. Free Testosterone should be between 50 and 150 and at my age the doctor said it should be closer to 100 plus, not only 64.

The doctor did a second test, and I will be getting the results in a few days.

I have High Blood Pressure from the low testosterone too.

The doctor said he wants to put me on Testosterone Shots.

I think that will solve my blood pressure and depression problems.
    wow that shut is ****ing crazy man ,u need to fix that shyt before it kills u

Talking

ur not a loser man but,that fear is all in you,u need to break that and get ur di k wet.u need to get that pussy .u have to make the chick feel that ur better than her in any way,girls are humans like man are,if u can talk to your friends that u can talk to chicks.so break that fear and get the pusssy man.u dont need a gf u can get pusssy hung out with her for couple of weeks fck the shyt out of her n dump her,u dont need a gf to have sex,u can get ass any where u want and any chick u want.its all about the charm which u can develop in u by practicing and remember "REJECTION IS PART OF THE GAME " by me
    if u get rejected her loss,there are so many chicks u can get.and never just go for pretty chicks.if u can get a average girl ,get it never ever think about it.more chicks u get more sex u'll have.
    its like more seeds u plant more flowers u'll get.
    so ho out there and just talk with girls,ull see how easy it gets,
    I was pussy when it came to girls before i turned 17.now i ****ed more ass (ugly/fat/hot/skinny/nasty/banging /) any type u can think of i did it .when u get ur dik wet by that pussy u will see how much ur missing .good luck man.and when it comes to getting girls its all about confidence ,charm, humor, and how u make a chick feel around u .

Stats: 6'1", 191 lbs
    white_pele has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) white_pele has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) white_pele has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) white_pele has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) white_pele has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) white_pele has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) white_pele has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) white_pele has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) white_pele has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) white_pele has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) white_pele has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit white_pele's BodySpace

Stats: 6'2", 195 lbs
    inb4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inb4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inb4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inb4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inb4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inb4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inb4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inb4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inb4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inb4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) inb4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit inb4's BodySpace
    you're good looking brah (no homo)

Not all girls will like your size though, although gjdm you're pretty ****ing big! (again.. no homo)

Your main problem is that you're stuck inside and havent got a circle of friends to engage in.. you need money to make money (or to know pussy to get pussy in this case)

Don't beat yourself up about it! Or try too hard when oppotunities arise, you may find your social skills have developed slightly differently from others but you'll get use to it.

You not got a job? talk to the guys/girls at work and get in a friendship group

Stats: 6'0", 220 lbs
    KRILLEN91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KRILLEN91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KRILLEN91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KRILLEN91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KRILLEN91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KRILLEN91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KRILLEN91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KRILLEN91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KRILLEN91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KRILLEN91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KRILLEN91 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit KRILLEN91's BodySpace
    sounds like a self fullfilling prophecy. You think you can't get girls so you fuk yourself over b4 you even try. You've got decent looks, muscles and already said you have no troubles making mates so obviously your not a loser. Maybe your just a late developer i wouldn't sweat it 2 much bro.

Stats: 6'0", 197 lbs
    jaxshawn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jaxshawn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jaxshawn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jaxshawn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jaxshawn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jaxshawn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jaxshawn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jaxshawn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jaxshawn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jaxshawn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jaxshawn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit jaxshawn's BodySpace
    disregard females acquire currency

and fap more to not be so mad

rotatoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rotatoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rotatoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rotatoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rotatoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rotatoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rotatoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rotatoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rotatoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rotatoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rotatoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    damn you hamson brah (no homo)

loving the quiff, stylish you should keep it (no sarc, srs)

you must be emotionally retarded... Not even that because some of my emotionally retarded friends get gurls

maybe you smell like poopoo??

Stats: 5'9", 178 lbs
    BodyPoints: 24673
    Dysfunqtional has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dysfunqtional has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dysfunqtional has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dysfunqtional has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dysfunqtional has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dysfunqtional has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dysfunqtional has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dysfunqtional has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dysfunqtional has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dysfunqtional has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dysfunqtional has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Dysfunqtional's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by VikingPower7 View Post
    When a girl tells you that ....

You need to be more aggresive...more sexual. They are not the good, pure creatures they try and portray themselves as... they like dirty talking and sexual innuendo.

Dont get down on yourself because of fu cking girls man...

BITCHES AINT **** BUT HOES AND TRICKS. SRS.
    this x100, girls gotta see you as a sexual person or you are screwed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2