Closed Thread
    zemanek26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down 27 Year Old Female Seeking Clen Advice

I am a 27 year old female wanting to do Clen for the first time. I work out occassionally and would work out more frequently with a little more motivation. My husband has talked me into taking this steriod and am wondering what everyone thinks.

I am unsure of how it will effect me. I am almost 5'9", long slender body, and roughly 130-135 lbs and my goal is to have a beautiful body like Giselle for just once in my life, even if it is just for a short while. I don't want to hurt my body long term, but am drawn to the fast results and want to try it.

My husband, 29, (who has only done one cycle) has told me to do Clen, any my friend (who has been doing roids for years) told me that his friends husbands put their wives on Anavar. I hear Clen is rough on the heart and Anavar is not. I am really nervous and need more info.

Tanked is just really nice. (+1000) Tanked is just really nice. (+1000) Tanked is just really nice. (+1000) Tanked is just really nice. (+1000) Tanked is just really nice. (+1000) Tanked is just really nice. (+1000) Tanked is just really nice. (+1000) Tanked is just really nice. (+1000) Tanked is just really nice. (+1000) Tanked is just really nice. (+1000) Tanked is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GTac01 View Post
    you want to take male hormonal steroids? do you want to grow a mustache and an overenlarged clitoris that looks like a penis?
    You clearly do not know what clen is.

To the original poster, clen is not an anabolic steroid like you think it is. It showed some steroidal properties in cows when it was studied if I am correct but besides that, it was created as a bronchiodialator for asthma treatment, after, they discovered that it had strong thermogenic properties.

If you are not motivated and regular in your training, do not waste your time with clen, you will just gain it all back. What you need is a strict diet and training, there is really no magic solution. And yes, it can be hard on the heart.
    We can rebuild him, Bigger, Stronger, Faster.

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zemanek26 View Post
    I am a 27 year old female wanting to do Clen for the first time. I work out occassionally and would work out more frequently with a little more motivation. My husband has talked me into taking this steriod and am wondering what everyone thinks.

I am unsure of how it will effect me. I am almost 5'9", long slender body, and roughly 130-135 lbs and my goal is to have a beautiful body like Giselle for just once in my life, even if it is just for a short while. I don't want to hurt my body long term, but am drawn to the fast results and want to try it.

My husband, 29, (who has only done one cycle) has told me to do Clen, any my friend (who has been doing roids for years) told me that his friends husbands put their wives on Anavar. I hear Clen is rough on the heart and Anavar is not. I am really nervous and need more info.
    Im about to run a log of clen, if your just starting out in working out i would advise you not to. Clen is not for the weak hearted, and its no magical substance that will make you skinny either

you want to take male hormonal steroids? do you want to grow a mustache and an overenlarged clitoris that looks like a penis?
    how are you in the red?

-BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stop posting please
    plz
    i rep back 1k+

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol, what? Please go get an education.

OP, You sound very small at it is. I think with a proper diet and exercise routine you would be surprised at the results you could have. Do you weight train at all?

Also, you do realize you are on a bodybuilding site... not really the place to get "model" advice.

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    don't expect any help on this , you can get banned for steroid discussion.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.