mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

push-ups and crunches everyday?

i was just wondering if you can do pushups and crunches everyday or if your supposed to squeeze in rest days. i lift weights monday wendsday and fri and run and do boxing on tues and thurs. i do a couple sets of abs on my lifting days and some wide arm push-ups on mon and fri with chest. would it be too much to throw in pushups and crunches on tues and thurs too? if youd let me know what ya think id really appreciate it. thanks

JMadden is just really nice. (+1000) JMadden is just really nice. (+1000) JMadden is just really nice. (+1000) JMadden is just really nice. (+1000) JMadden is just really nice. (+1000) JMadden is just really nice. (+1000) JMadden is just really nice. (+1000) JMadden is just really nice. (+1000) JMadden is just really nice. (+1000) JMadden is just really nice. (+1000) JMadden is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mrdelvecio View Post
    i was just wondering if you can do pushups and crunches everyday or if your supposed to squeeze in rest days. i lift weights monday wendsday and fri and run and do boxing on tues and thurs. i do a couple sets of abs on my lifting days and some wide arm push-ups on mon and fri with chest. would it be too much to throw in pushups and crunches on tues and thurs too? if youd let me know what ya think id really appreciate it. thanks
    Let your body rest on Tuesday and Thursday...work on progressing and increasing weights and resistance on MWF...keeping pushups would hinder recovery...

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can...but your routine should be intensive enough to not warrant this additional work.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justriot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i woudlnt suggest doing push ups and sit ups everyday.

it is good to rest the next day so you can do it with more intensity
    Current IST:
    1.5 mile - 10.16
    Crunches - 136
    Pull-ups - 14

Leaving for Bootcamp 02/14/11