cupofjava is on a distinguished road. (+10) cupofjava is on a distinguished road. (+10) cupofjava is on a distinguished road. (+10) cupofjava is on a distinguished road. (+10) cupofjava is on a distinguished road. (+10) cupofjava is on a distinguished road. (+10) cupofjava is on a distinguished road. (+10) cupofjava is on a distinguished road. (+10) cupofjava is on a distinguished road. (+10) cupofjava is on a distinguished road. (+10) cupofjava is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Good Stack or Bad Stack?

I was looking at White Flood and saw all the crazy awesome feed back it got. Decided to check out all of Controlled Labs products and they have a stack consisting of:

Prework out: WhiteFlood
    Intra: Purple Wraath

Haven't read much about the GreenMag but I also hear great things about Purple Wraath. Let me know what you guys have experienced with these products and if you like or dislike them. I'd appreciate it.

2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    strong and solid cl stack.
    "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." Bruce Lee

SUMMER Stack...

The Blueprint/B.E.T. Stack 8 Week Cycle

FALL Stack...

Anabolic Innovations Swole Stack 8 Week Cycle

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cupofjava View Post
    I was looking at White Flood and saw all the crazy awesome feed back it got. Decided to check out all of Controlled Labs products and they have a stack consisting of:

Haven't read much about the GreenMag but I also hear great things about Purple Wraath. Let me know what you guys have experienced with these products and if you like or dislike them. I'd appreciate it.
    Good choices. If it were my money, I'd go with White Flood, Purple InTrain mixed with Green Mag, and have a tub of Wraath on hand for mixing up with water when I'm outside of the gym and between meals. I only eat 2, sometimes 3 times a day, so when it's been a while since I've had some food, I like to hit up some aminos in water.

Pseudo-Intellectual lovehasrisen's Avatar
    lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Good stack
    Doctorate in Brotology

RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great stack. I use Green Mag pre though. either way it is still a killer stack.
    New Coming Soon

cupofjava is on a distinguished road. (+10) cupofjava is on a distinguished road. (+10) cupofjava is on a distinguished road. (+10) cupofjava is on a distinguished road. (+10) cupofjava is on a distinguished road. (+10) cupofjava is on a distinguished road. (+10) cupofjava is on a distinguished road. (+10) cupofjava is on a distinguished road. (+10) cupofjava is on a distinguished road. (+10) cupofjava is on a distinguished road. (+10) cupofjava is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RooRooTJ View Post
    Great stack. I use Green Mag pre though. either way it is still a killer stack.
    I just don't think I could handle White Flood and Green Mag before my Workout. Too much at once. Bloated like a craazzyy.

ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just don't think I could handle White Flood and Green Mag before my Workout. Too much at once. Bloated like a craazzyy.
    They taste really good mixed together you don't have to drink them separately, if that's what your talking about. It's what I do and I never feel bloated before my workout.
    *Nationally qualified classic physique competitor and middleweight bodybuilding

~Follow Me On Instagram: alaskan_muscle

☆Affordable Online Training☆
    www.********.com/theoriginalteamwolf?fref=ts
    Prices&Testimonies: http://awolf10.wix.com/teamwolf

DRINK WATER
    WORK HARDER
    GET BIGGER

Originally Posted by ewolf2 View Post
    They taste really good mixed together you don't have to drink them separately, if that's what your talking about. It's what I do and I never feel bloated before my workout.
    Ok I will have to give that a try. If I take it that way what do you guys suggest in taking for a Post workout? Just a Soy or a Whey shake?