ShunSeb47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShunSeb47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShunSeb47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShunSeb47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShunSeb47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShunSeb47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShunSeb47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShunSeb47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShunSeb47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShunSeb47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShunSeb47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

From Morbidly obese to skinny fat, need help in getting ripped

I started my weightloss journey a little less than 2 years ago,when I used to weigh 135 kgs and was morbidly obese. I've shed quite a bit of fat but now I'm having problems in my trouble areas i.e belly and chest. I am attaching pictures, I think I am what they call the Skinny Fat now. I have decided that I would like to cut down to 12% BF before I start a clean bulk.

My current Stats are :
    74 Kgs , waist 31 inches. I am 18 years old , 5 feet 10 inches tall.

I can even see veins popping out of my biceps on my arms, and have very less fat everwhere else on my body, except for my stomach and chest. This Fat is very soft and jiggly, also I can feel my abs underneath it.

I am reverse dieting now to recover my metabolism because there was a time that I would consume 1500 cals a day, run 10 kms and lift heavy and still won't lose any fat.

Could you guys advice me on how to reach 12% BF by end of MAY 2015? Also my body fat estimate would be nice.

ps:- I've been eating 2100 cals a day and I have totally cut down the cardio. I do Push Pull Legs 2x a week.

Thanks
    Attached Images

ShunSeb47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShunSeb47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShunSeb47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShunSeb47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShunSeb47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShunSeb47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShunSeb47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShunSeb47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShunSeb47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShunSeb47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShunSeb47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump.

Fatmanp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatmanp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatmanp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatmanp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatmanp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatmanp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatmanp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatmanp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatmanp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatmanp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fatmanp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great job on the transformation, do you have any before shots. Also what were your measurements before aswell.

Originally Posted by Fatmanp View Post
    Great job on the transformation, do you have any before shots. Also what were your measurements before aswell.
    Thank you, yes I do, but not shirtless ones as I was pretty shy of clicking them. My waist at the start of my journey was 49 inches.

Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000) Keoking is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Based on the calculator at http://www.weightrainer.net/weight_loss.html, at you current lean body mass, you probably need to get to 145-152lbs to be 12% BF.
    That will be brutal.

Depending on your motivation and general health / well being, you could either keep cutting or kick it up to maintenance (or just above) for 2-4 months.
    That will recharge you mentally and physically, then back on the cut to your final goal.

This is exactly what I did after going from 250 to about 160. I was mentally done at that point.
    Came back refreshed after 3 months of maintenance / lean bulk.

Good luck man. We're all going to make it.

One day, maybe not soon, but one day, it will be mine turn to feel the bar bend. One day.

We're all gonna make it Crew
    I'm pretty sure I'm Autistic Crew
    If not Autistic then definitely Aspy Crew
    Used to be obese Crew
    Never going to be shredded Crew
    Never going to be swole Crew
    Keep lifting cause too stubborn to give up Crew