Max32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Max32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Max32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Max32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Max32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Max32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Max32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Max32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Max32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Max32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Max32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1-testosterone cypionate

Someone please shed some light on this one for me.. I know VPX and ******** are releasing products called 1-test, 19-nor test, etc... CYPIONATE... does anyone have any clue as to what the difference will be in the cypionate PH versions??

Max32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Max32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Max32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Max32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Max32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Max32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Max32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Max32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Max32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Max32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Max32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the *** was one fast 400

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cypionate is an ester, which is generally injected into the body to cause a slow absorption of the product.

I assume that VPX has some type of literature and studies (either real or made up) detailing how a cypionate ester can be used orally.

However, the only reason I can see to use a cypionate ester product would be if you are injecting it.

i know what a cypionate ester is being that i know more on AAS than PH's in general.. so we know u cannot inject it,, also, one fast 400 's version is in powder form in bulk, which means that VPX cannot just tag the term "cyp" on the end of their products to denote a stronger version,, i wonder if it is some of the "hydroxy" versions like that company with the primobolan acetate came out with.. apparently william llewen(spelling???) of molecular was in the works on a product like this.. that would be my initial guess, thanx for tryin to help and i appreciate any further input from u or anyone else until we can get to the bottom of this

thanx

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    You could possibly inject it, no one has tried yet for fear of the 1-test burn.

The hydroxy version you are talking about is 4-hydroxy androstenedione, which is sold in Europe as Formestane, a prescription aromatise inhibitor.

mcbob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Testosterone Cypionate

I have a prescription and am taking the following dosage:
    Taking 200mg: ½ cc every 7 days

I actually feel better than I have felt in years,and even started to go to the gym again.

My question is based on the above dosage, do I have to worry about a lot of side effects, and should I concern myself with cycles, and post cycles, etc?

I am going to ask my doctor about these things as well. He gave me enough of the juice to last around 14 weeks. I have been on it for about a month.

It has been wonderful thus far in terms of losing weight, and providing energy.

The reason the doc put me on it wqas because I tested at below 200, and he felt that 800 to 1000 levelwas optimal.

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mcbob View Post
    I have a prescription and am taking the following dosage:
    Taking 200mg: ½ cc every 7 days

I actually feel better than I have felt in years,and even started to go to the gym again.

My question is based on the above dosage, do I have to worry about a lot of side effects, and should I concern myself with cycles, and post cycles, etc?

I am going to ask my doctor about these things as well. He gave me enough of the juice to last around 14 weeks. I have been on it for about a month.

It has been wonderful thus far in terms of losing weight, and providing energy.

The reason the doc put me on it wqas because I tested at below 200, and he felt that 800 to 1000 levelwas optimal.

You need not worry about cycles, and any sides you notice need to be discussed with your doctor. Im assuming you are on TRT. Dr will most likely prescribe you more test or refill current script as TRT is an indefinate treatment (usually).
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

mcbob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge with me. I am grateful that I do not have to worry about cycles, etc.

Best to you and your work our program