Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'9", 202 lbs
    chris_2vGT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chris_2vGT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chris_2vGT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chris_2vGT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chris_2vGT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chris_2vGT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chris_2vGT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chris_2vGT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chris_2vGT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chris_2vGT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chris_2vGT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit chris_2vGT's BodySpace

Worst Date you have had/ Funny POF story i read

Ok lets start off by saying i work all night and BB misc is about the only entertainment that is not blocked. but about 5 seconds ago i discovered that POF forums are not blocked. the site is blocked but for some reason the forums are not. i was reading about the horror stories.. and i just came across the most alpha man. Here is the story from the girls Point of View.. Anyone else care to share there stories?

It was my first online date, and a guy from here!

It was the worst date, and the worst day where I wasn't at work or home- in a long time!

This guy messaged me like crazy. I was idiotically anxious to meet someone I met online, I am obsessed with first-time incidents.

He sounded sweet and we had some nice emails back and forth. I spoke with him on the phone and could hear a woman and another guy screaming at him in the background.
    He then turned into a pervert and was asking me about anal sex and every inappropriate sexual thing. He concluded that he needed to 'f*ck my brains out'. Now, ordinarily I would hang up at that point.
    I don't know how many brain cells of mine have to be lost, but I agreed to meet him, partly because I was in the area and needed a pit stop.
    It turns out that he lives with his mother.
    When I got to the door he acted startled, he didn't say anything at all. He still didn't say anything and carried a slice of pizza and can of pop with him he was eating outside. He was annoyed that I came during his dinner even though I told him exactly what time I'd be there. I said that I hadn't eaten all day, he didn't offer me any pizza or invite me inside. I thought the truck outside was his, but it turns out he doesn't even have a vehicle. I again felt like ditching him but he was really intimidating. I thought he'd chase me down and sit on me. I normally don't have a problem with overweight people, (I am one myself) but he barely fit in my car. I realized that he lied about his weight, big time.

We stopped at a c-store (another chance to ditch him I missed) and he bought a pack of smokes with a debit card then we went to a pub. He mostly ignored me and played video games. He then became very rude and started yelling at me on political topics! I wanted to leave so badly but he insisted I pay our bill! On the ride home he started touching me, I tried to play it off slick as I could.

He called and IM'd me obsessively. I couldn't get anything done. He thinks we're starting a relationship. I am his main activity even though I tell him to go to hell often. He's probably reading this as well. Next time if there's anything I don't like about someone, I'm leaving!

Stats: 5'6", 152 lbs
    BodyPoints: 34852
    SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SevereMedicalCondition has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SevereMedicalCondition's BodySpace
    Cliffs

-We plan on going midnight bowling then stay the night at my house
    -We bowled until like 2 AM and I was so tired from work/lifting
    -We go back to my house and we watch this ****ty movie she insisted on bringing
    -She pulls out a **** load of candy from her purse and eats like like a pig
    -She was in good shape but watching her eat that frosting made me want to puke
    -I fall asleep half way though movie while she is tweaked out from all the candy and running around like a kid
    -She tries to get me to wake up at like 4 AM and when I finally get some energy to get up she crashed from all the candy
    -She passes out on my bed, on her back, snoring like an old man.
    Last edited by thesunlessea; 04-06-2010 at 06:49 AM.
    And all who look shall see them there,
    And all should cry, Beware ! Beware !
    His flashing eyes, his floating hair !
    Weave a circle round him thrice,
    And close your eyes with holy dread,
    For he on honey-dew hath fed,
    And drunk the milk of Paradise.

Snatch 180 Clean and jerk 230

Stats: 5'9", 202 lbs
    chris_2vGT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chris_2vGT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chris_2vGT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chris_2vGT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chris_2vGT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chris_2vGT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chris_2vGT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chris_2vGT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chris_2vGT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chris_2vGT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chris_2vGT has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit chris_2vGT's BodySpace
    - Cliffs for my bad date.

- Meet this girl from POF to see a movie
    - At a sports bar around the coner from the movie theatre where she was to meet me. eating with a friend
    - After walked there to meet her.
    - HUGGGEEEEEEEEE linebacker smoking a cig outside looking pissed
    - Walked right by her and i hear " chris ?" i was like FML ( thinking it wasnt her )
    - She was ghetto as fk. Told me "damn ***** had me waiting for a minute i was getting mad"
    - Paid for her ticket to the movie
    - She smelled like ass and she tried kissing me like 3 times and rubbing my cock once during the movie
    - After the movie i literally said good bye before she got up and ran fast.

Stats: 5'5", 241 lbs
    PrayForRain has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrayForRain has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrayForRain has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrayForRain has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrayForRain has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrayForRain has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrayForRain has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrayForRain has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrayForRain has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrayForRain has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PrayForRain has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit PrayForRain's BodySpace
    relevant to my interests

Stats: 5'10", 182 lbs
    Drakeo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drakeo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drakeo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drakeo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drakeo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drakeo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drakeo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drakeo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drakeo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drakeo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drakeo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Drakeo's BodySpace
    bumpp.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃ ======
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Stats: 6'4", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1464
    Safin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Safin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Safin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Safin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Safin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Safin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Safin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Safin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Safin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Safin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Safin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Safin's BodySpace
    hehe