clokwise is on a distinguished road. (+10) clokwise is on a distinguished road. (+10) clokwise is on a distinguished road. (+10) clokwise is on a distinguished road. (+10) clokwise is on a distinguished road. (+10) clokwise is on a distinguished road. (+10) clokwise is on a distinguished road. (+10) clokwise is on a distinguished road. (+10) clokwise is on a distinguished road. (+10) clokwise is on a distinguished road. (+10) clokwise is on a distinguished road. (+10)

When do stop doing as much cardio?

I have finally reached my goal weight. Lost 90lbs through strength training, cardio, and proper diet. I now want to continue to lift and slowly increase calories and try to add some muscle onto my frame. I realize I won't be shredded but I'd like to have some definition to my physique.

Currently doing AllPro MWF with morning fasted cardio T Th and weekends when schedule allows. My plan was to stop doing the morning fasted cardio on T Th for now and keep my calories about the same. After a few weeks slowly adding more calories. Is this a bad plan? If so whats a better approach?

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Since we all know that cardio doesnt burn fat, just stop the cardio if you were using it for fat loss.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?