Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How to make your own weight-adding belt

I've had a few PM's about the best way to do weighted dips (goes for weighted chin-ups too). In the past, I have done this by simply "grabbing" a dumbbell between my knees and holding it while I do dips/widegrips. However, there is a much easier way to do it, and will only cost you like $5. You can turn an everyday normal weight belt into an EXTREME weight belt, by going to your local hardware store. Simply buy about 2ft. worth of chain (not really thick chain, but not weak wussy chain either). Also, buy a caribeener (sp?) which can be found alongside the chain (don't buy from a mtn. climbing store as they will cost a lot more and do the same thing). Whenever you need to do an exercise with more than your own bodyweight, just run the chain through the front of your weight belt, through whatever plates you want to use for added weight, and then clip it back up at the top with the clip. Decent chain should be able to hold more than you will ever be adding, and most weight belts are amply padded at the back. This whole operation should cost you less than $5 (if you already have the weight belt). There ya go newbies, enjoy.

AoW

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    or you could just buy a dip belt for like $10, lol.
    Booo

massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) massmatters has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I use 2 old thick leather belts interconnected. they've held 110lbs, and I'm sure they'll hold more. just make sure the buckle is nice and thick.
    Train like an animal
    Eat like a horse
    Sleep like a baby
    Grow like a weed

I've got more mass than a church on sunday.

someone, somewhere is training harder with less excuses.

the harder I lift and the more I eat, the better my genetics seem to get.

got www.bodybuildingapplied.com ?