Thread: feels bad brahs

Displeasing Aesthetically scantraxx's Avatar
    scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

feels bad brahs

Help diagnose me Tmisc doctors, lol not really I will goto the doctor but I need some help. Around the top of my my eye/lid is kinda swollen and painful it kinda started up a bit higher and at first just felt like the feeling when you've been punched in the face lolwut, now its moved down a bit, whatcould it be? I don't think its conjunctivitis because my eye isn't red :/

Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    could it be a stye? those things are bitches
    ARMY STRONG

Brb Laughing at E-Staters Dynami's Avatar
    Dynami is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dynami is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dynami is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dynami is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dynami is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dynami is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dynami is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dynami is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dynami is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dynami is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dynami is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Doyl888 View Post
    could it be a stye? those things are bitches
    Probably a stye, is it swelling the eye lid?

Also; It could be a cut on the inside of the eye lid(yes possible)
    Getting SWOLE
    U mad?

scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) scantraxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by -Jesus- View Post
    Probably a stye, is it swelling the eye lid?

Also; It could be a cut on the inside of the eye lid(yes possible)
    I've had a stye before I don't think it's a stye though to much swelling.

It kinda looks like this

Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doyl888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    idk when i had a stye my eye looked all retarded like that... flip ur eyelid up and take a look
    ARMY STRONG

idk when i had a stye my eye looked all retarded like that... flip ur eyelid up and take a look
    Well from the ones I've had they don't seem to be anywhere as bad as this, it's too painful to touch lol, plus it started up higher at my just below my eyebrow then kind of moved down

SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by scantraxx View Post
    Help diagnose me Tmisc doctors, lol not really I will goto the doctor but I need some help. Around the top of my my eye/lid is kinda swollen and painful it kinda started up a bit higher and at first just felt like the feeling when you've been punched in the face lolwut, now its moved down a bit, whatcould it be? I don't think its conjunctivitis because my eye isn't red :/
    you've got the AIDS!

Originally Posted by ****liBoy View Post
    you've got the AIDS!
    Negged when off recharge *******

SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomaliBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Negged when off recharge *******
    you're being sensative *******. my friends dad got the aids and right before they he got diagnosed he had all those symptoms that's all I'm jus tryin to help.

you're being sensative *******. my friends dad got the aids and right before they he had all those symptoms that's all I'm jus tryin to help.
    How do I get aids when I havent had sex in the last couple of weeks bish

CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000) CodyKG is just really nice. (+1000)
    you're being sensative *******. my friends dad got the aids and right before they he got diagnosed he had all those symptoms that's all I'm jus tryin to help.
    You know, you could have picked a better place to learn how to troll.

Originally Posted by CodyKG View Post
    You know, you could have picked a better place to learn how to troll.
    I'm not trollin man I'm jus messin wit him brah.

I'm not trollin man I'm jus messin wit him brah.
    Yeah, you aren't no doctor, how do you feel now that I have humiliated you by telling you, you're no doctor, gonna give up your medical dreams brah?

anyway going back to bed.

Yeah, you aren't no doctor, how do you feel now that I have humiliated you by telling you, you're no doctor, gonna give up your medical dreams brah?

anyway going back to bed.
    feel bad man...

One Day At A Time.. MadeUnderground's Avatar
    MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000)
    That sounds scary man.

Could it be that it's something from all the stuff you did before? But just now showing up?
    "Life's not a bitch. Life is a beautiful woman. You only call her a bitch 'cause she won't let you get that pussy. Maybe she didn't feel y'all shared any similar interests, or maybe you're just an ******* who couldn't sweet talk the princess." - Aesop Rock, "Daylight".

"Enjoy your body, use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or what other people think of it. It's the greatest instrument you will ever own." - Baz Luhrmann.

benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    infection maybe? if not better in 1-2 days see a doctor asap

did a girl sit on ur face? (srs)
    ARMY STRONG

Originally Posted by MadeUnderground View Post
    That sounds scary man.

Could it be that it's something from all the stuff you did before? But just now showing up?
    This is what I'm thinking, I have been showing signs of detox though, because just after I finished a fast I broke out with pimples all over my back and there was heaps! and I never get them so this could just be a part of the detox.

did a girl sit on ur face? (srs)
    No, lol and I haven't been with any diseased bishes