Ssharon95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ssharon95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ssharon95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ssharon95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ssharon95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ssharon95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ssharon95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ssharon95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ssharon95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ssharon95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ssharon95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Squat - Question

First, Here is a vid of me squating
    youtube.com/watch?v=Pw0ePkIwalc

Now, as you see I got 2 back positions :
    1)When the bar on me and Im not squating, lower/upper back are in flexion, and chest loose .
    2)Start squating, lower back is in extension and chest is streched.

My question is:
    I need to be in position 2 from the moment that I start the set (taking the bar of the rack) and till I finish him (unrack the bar) and dont loose it up at any moment of the set, right ?

And, do you see any thing else that I need to fix?

Thanks! (: (:

Espi1971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Espi1971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Espi1971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Espi1971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Espi1971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Espi1971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Espi1971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Espi1971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Espi1971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Espi1971 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Espi1971 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Form looks pretty dam good to me--especially depthwise. You're really sinking low, and you're keeping the back straight the whole time. Nice job.

One thing I will say is that I don't like to back my way into the bar upon completing the set. I think it's safer to forward my way into the bar after I'm done.
    "We can do nothing of good in the way of regulating and supervising these corporations until we fix clearly in our minds that we are not attacking the corporations, but endeavoring to do away with any evil in them. We are not hostile to them; we are merely determined that they shall be so handled as to subserve the public good. We draw the line against misconduct, not against wealth.”

--Theodore Roosevelt, US President, Republican Party

Ssharon95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ssharon95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ssharon95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ssharon95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ssharon95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ssharon95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ssharon95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ssharon95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ssharon95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ssharon95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ssharon95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can someone answer my question please?