Pinot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pinot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pinot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pinot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pinot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pinot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pinot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pinot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pinot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pinot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pinot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Muscletech Hydroxycut Hardcore X log

First, let me say that this is my first log. I will be running 4 weeks of Muscletech Hydroxycut Hardcore X. This is my first true cut; 4 weeks may seem very short, however I am not looking to get shredded here. My goal is to lose 10 lbs in 4 weeks using Hydroxycut Hardcore X, a few other supplements, a consistent workout routine + cardio, and a very strict diet.

Background: 27 years old, married, accountant. I'm 5'11 and I weigh about 210lbs. I lifted weights regularly when I was in college. First year of college, I weighed roughly 150lbs. By the time I graduated, I weighed around 195lbs, and I was in fairly good shape. When I entered the workforce, I lost my motivation to workout and I quickly gained weight. Also, when my wife and I started dating, we ate out a lot. 6 months ago, I weighed about 230 lbs, and my bodyfat % was very high. 6 months ago, my coworker got me to join a Golds Gym in the area, where he works out. Since then, we have been going to the gym 3 days a week, at 5:15am before work, lifting weights. I've also cleaned up my diet significantly and starting using supplements again. I used a lot of supplements in college....everything from whey to xplode to x-factor. 6 months later, I weigh about 210lbs. I've lost 20 lbs in 6 months; my energy level has drastically gone up and I feel amazing. Recently, I feel like I may have plateaued, and I want to run a short 4-week cut.

Here are the details of my plan-

Supplements:
    Week 1: Hydroxycut Hardcore X RTD's- (2 per day, one in the morning before gym, one at 4pm)
    Weeks 2-4: Hydroxycut Hardcore X (capsules)- 2 servings of 3 pills per day (morning and afternoon)
    Gaspari Sizeon precontest
    GNC Mega Man multi
    Fish Oil
    Gaspari Myofusion
    Hemovol (on lifting days)- 10 pills 45 minutes prior to workout.

Gym routine:
    Monday- 2 cardio sessions (morning and night, roughly 45 minutes each)
    Tuesday-Back/Biceps (5:15 am)
    Wednesday-2 cardio sessions (morning and night, roughly 45 minutes each)
    Thursday-Shoulders/Traps
    Friday-2 cardio sessions (morning and night, roughly 45 minutes each)
    Saturday-Chest/triceps
    Sunday-2 cardio sessions (morning and night, roughly 45 minutes each)

Diet: I'll be eating the same thing every day, with one moderate cheat meal per week.
    My diet will consist of the following:
    Meal #1: 1/2 grapefruit + 6 egg white, protein shake, 1 banana
    Meal #2: Banana, protein shake
    Meal #3: 1 piece of boneless/skinless chicken breast, 1/2 cup of cooked brown rice, 1/2 cup of lowfat cottage cheese.
    Meal #4: 1 cup of romaine salad, 1 piece of boneless/skinless chicken breast chopped up, 1 hard boiled egg, 1 tpsn sunflower seeds, 1 tbspn fat-free Italian dressing.
    Meal #5: 1 potato without skin, 1/2 cup of green beans, 1 8oz lean steak, 1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese.
    Post workout meal: protein shake, banana
    *I will also be consuming a gallon of water daily and a cup of green teat in the morning.

I plan on posting a few entries per week, reporting my energy level, motivation, weight, and workout. Let me know if there is any significant relevant information I am excluding from this log, or if anyone has any questions. Thanks!
    Last edited by Pinot; 04-05-2010 at 09:11 AM.

Pinot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pinot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pinot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pinot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pinot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pinot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pinot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pinot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pinot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pinot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pinot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    03/05/10: My first day of this program. I had 2 Hydroxycut RTD's, one in the morning before my AM cardio session and one before my evening cardio session. I had all six meals, as outlined in my original post. I felt wide awake in the morning after taking my 1st RTD, and there was very little crash in the afternoon.

Today (03/06/10): I had 1/2 of a grapefruit and an RTD around 4:45am this morning, before heading to the gym. I did back/biceps today. Again, I felt wide awake in the gym after taking the RTD. Normally, I take a pre before my workout (Superpump 250), and I never feel this wide awake when I take that. I've packed all the meals I need for work, and my evening meals with be exactly what is outlined in my original post.

Also, it should be noted that this morning, I weighed 208lbs.