Thread: OxyElite Pro

airliner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

OxyElite Pro

I have read a couple reviews of Oxyelite Pro and decided to give it a chance. I have allowed myself to get a little soft over winter, and wanted to step up the fat burning beyond what I am able to get with working out. I am a normal guy, I work 4 days a week full time at a job which involves sitting almost all day. I don't have a gym membership instead my workout consists of jogging a mile to a local park, performing chin-ups on monkey bars, plyometric box jumps on playground equipment, push-ups with various inclines and stances using whatever I can find as well as stair runs. At home I have a slosh-pipe (10' x 4") which I use for as many exercises as I can come up with, two 35 lb dumbells and a stability ball. I try as many workouts as I can from Steve Maxwell's blog, as well as ride my bike to fetch things instead of driving as much as possible.

My supplement list is simple: Whey Protein, Creatine, and now OxyElite Pro.

I am following the recommend dosing for the next month until I run out at that time I plan to go back to just Whey and Creatine.

I started the day with some OEP and didn't really feel much from it initially, I feel I have a pretty high tolerance for stimulants. However mid-day when I took my second pill I began to feel a bit of a mild rush. My motivation to be active shot up and my focus was great. I love taking a supplement that you can feel! You can feel your body temperature rise while on OEP but at a manageable level that didn't make me start sweating excessively. (Which has happened with other stimulants I have been on in the past.)

As of today my stabilize weight (average over the past few weeks first thing in the morning) is 193.6 lbs with a body fat percentage of 17.9, 54.5% water, 40.4% muscle, 4.1%, as calculated by my homedics scale. My computer sucks and I am unable to upload progress photos, I will do my best to explain the changes if any that I see.

So far today I have gone for a 6.35 mile bike ride, I still plan to take the dog for a jog and perform my "jungle-gym" workout. I will relate back later how I feel while working out.

airliner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by airliner View Post
    I have read a couple reviews of Oxyelite Pro and decided to give it a chance. I have allowed myself to get a little soft over winter, and wanted to step up the fat burning beyond what I am able to get with working out. I am a normal guy, I work 4 days a week full time at a job which involves sitting almost all day. I don't have a gym membership instead my workout consists of jogging a mile to a local park, performing chin-ups on monkey bars, plyometric box jumps on playground equipment, push-ups with various inclines and stances using whatever I can find as well as stair runs. At home I have a slosh-pipe (10' x 4") which I use for as many exercises as I can come up with, two 35 lb dumbells and a stability ball. I try as many workouts as I can from Steve Maxwell's blog, as well as ride my bike to fetch things instead of driving as much as possible.

My supplement list is simple: Whey Protein, Creatine, and now OxyElite Pro.

I am following the recommend dosing for the next month until I run out at that time I plan to go back to just Whey and Creatine.

I started the day with some OEP and didn't really feel much from it initially, I feel I have a pretty high tolerance for stimulants. However mid-day when I took my second pill I began to feel a bit of a mild rush. My motivation to be active shot up and my focus was great. I love taking a supplement that you can feel! You can feel your body temperature rise while on OEP but at a manageable level that didn't make me start sweating excessively. (Which has happened with other stimulants I have been on in the past.)

As of today my stabilize weight (average over the past few weeks first thing in the morning) is 193.6 lbs with a body fat percentage of 17.9, 54.5% water, 40.4% muscle, 4.1%, as calculated by my homedics scale. My computer sucks and I am unable to upload progress photos, I will do my best to explain the changes if any that I see.

So far today I have gone for a 6.35 mile bike ride, I still plan to take the dog for a jog and perform my "jungle-gym" workout. I will relate back later how I feel while working out.
    Alright, I went for a 2.3 mile run/walk/jog today and did my "jungle gym" workout.
    Chin-ups 3 X10
    Box jumps 3 X 10 (jumping to picnic table top)
    Incline Push-ups (toes on top of picnic table) 3 X 15
    when I got home I did 3 X 10 slosh-pipe squats

I definitely felt as though I had more energy today than normal, but only slightly. I also felt "warmer" than normal, lots of sweating for a 73 degree day. It is a little after 9 PM and I feel pretty average which is nice, I should be able to get to bed on time tonight. I feel as though all stimulants are out of my system.