Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Gettin beach body cut and a good nights rest with AI hgh pro

ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS HGH PRO
    What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of human growth hormone boosters you have used in the past? Personally, the first thing that comes to my mind is I felt let down, and lied to. Let down because when it comes down to it, the things I was “supposed” to feel, according to the bottle, or the person selling it, never happened. Stories of raising HGH to supraphysiological levels, levels that can only be obtained by using expensive, and illegal HGH injections. I felt lied to because raising HGH to supraphysiological conditions can result in bad side effects, so why would anyone want to intentionally do this, or promote a product that states it will do it?

This is now a thing of the past. Anabolic Innovations is going to go another route, a route often not seen these days. We’re going to tell… the truth!

What HGH PRO will do:

Promote healthy HGH levels
    Promote deeper and more restful sleep
    Increase appetite
    Increase strength
    Increase recovery
    Promote clear skin
    Support optimal acetyl-choline production
    Control prolactin
    Control ****tostatin
    Increase fat loss

What HGH PRO WILL NOT do:

Make you gain 20lbs in 30 days
    Boost HGH levels to supraphysiological levels

Supraphysiological levels of HGH can result in:
    o Acromegaly
    o Decreased strength
    o Painful joints
    o Decreased recovery
    o Fat gain

Thanks to the guys at AI for the promo!
    Log will start tomorrow
    until then, here's a brief background on what supplements I will be taking and my training schedule

As of right now, my goal is to try to drop a few pounds of fat, get cut for summer in Florida!
    I WILL reach this goal with the help of:
    HGH Pro obviously
    Cellucor M5 pre workout
    Myofusion
    On 100% Whey Gold Standard
    and ADS Lean Mass Builder
    trying to keep it simple

as far as diet I will be aiming for around 1900 cals a day
    180g of protein
    lots of lean meats such as fish, chicken, etc and whole grain foods.
    My training scedule is as follows:
    Monday: chest and tris
    Tuesday: Back and Bis
    Wednesday:Legs
    Thursday:Cardio
    Friday:upper body
    saturday and Sunday off

Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I will PT with my Class aswell, usually consist of bodyweight exercises and lots of cardio, similar to an MMA style workout with rock sprints, tire flips, obstacle courses, etc. After I lift at the gym I will do 20 minutes of cardio on top of that.

The log will be updated DAILY with measurements coming every week.
    Along with the daily log will be my macro intake for the day, training that was done for the day, and overall just how the product makes me feel. Feel free to make suggestions for this log and I will try to accomodate them.
    Last edited by nekromantic; 04-05-2010 at 10:37 AM.
    Semper Fi, do or die, hang em up and let em dry

MST CRE-02 and CITRUVOL ULTRA LOG!!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=496899741#post496899741

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looking forward to this bud, let's rock it out
    o_O

CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks like a good schedule and diet.

Subbed!

* * * * * FREE SAMPLES * * * * * *|

Just go here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136099081

michaelp [at] AISportsNutrition.com

Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks solid, where are you vacationing in FL?

nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Amino89 View Post
    Looks solid, where are you vacationing in FL?
    Not really vacationing but I'll be stationed over here all summer

also, forgot to add in the first post
    AI hooked it up with the samples!
    Protein cookie, motivate, perform, and an AI T Shirt
    going to have to use the motivate during class
    they put me on night class so it gets hard to pay attention and fully awake doing electronics at 11 at night every night
    all this stuffed into this mini box, ha the girl that works all the mail room was like, oh, you have a package, it's a little teeny box, it's so cute!

Just took a serving about 10 minutes ago, will update tomorrow
    back and bis tomorrow also!
    Last edited by nekromantic; 04-05-2010 at 09:35 PM.

Here's a quick little temporary update!
    Last night after I took it about 45 or 50 minutes after I took it I passed out even with the lights on and my roommate talking and listning to music
    knocked out for almost 9 hours lol
    but now it's time for back and bis!

Had to do a quick workout today, had a formation like an hour after I hit the gym
    had an apple and m5 40 minutes before I hit the gym
    compound rows:10 10 8 8
    lat pull downs:10 10 8 8
    pullover machine:10 10 8 8
    ez curl bar close grip:12 10 8
    hammer curls:15 12 10
    forearm rope twist:3 sets in between hammer curls
    finished it off with a quick 10 minute fast paced jog
    got back and had a myofusion shake

CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROWLER is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thank you for the updates. Let us know how your sleep and recovery is tomorrow.

* * * * * FREE SAMPLES * * * * * *|

Just go here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136099081

michaelp [at] AISportsNutrition.com

Damn, was ready for bed, but luckily for me I got post tonight, no sleep until 0300
    will update tomorrow

BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice post, Good luck bro!

Night 2

Sleep:took 4 pills about 15 minutes before I got off post, and as soon as I layer down I was asleep, a very deep sleep, until about 15 minutes ago, I feel as I slept better and longer than on days when I get 9 hours of sleep. This is definatley the best sleep I've had in a LONG time, I feel extremely rested. Do you know how se days you wake up and instantley you feel good and that it's going to be a great day? That's how I'm feeling right now thanks to the hgh pro!

As for my diet yesterday:
    1970 calories
    30g total fat
    9g saturated
    263g carbs
    176g protein

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nekromantic View Post
    Sleep:took 4 pills about 15 minutes before I got off post, and as soon as I layer down I was asleep, a very deep sleep, until about 15 minutes ago, I feel as I slept better and longer than on days when I get 9 hours of sleep. This is definatley the best sleep I've had in a LONG time, I feel extremely rested. Do you know how se days you wake up and instantley you feel good and that it's going to be a great day? That's how I'm feeling right now thanks to the hgh pro!

As for my diet yesterday:
    1970 calories
    30g total fat
    9g saturated
    263g carbs
    176g protein
    Awesome!
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

Just took 4 about 20 minutes ago
    already feelin like it's gonna be a good nights sleep
    had pt about an hour ago
    20 minute jog and a 20 minute circut course
    pretty easy today
    shoulders tomorrow morning at the gym
    will update in the morning on sleep,
    ALSO will include acne updates and let you guys see for yourself if it works for clearing up skin also
    diet today was around 2100 cals
    160g protein
    160g carbs
    20-30g fat

Definatley another good nights sleep. Is it just me or does this stuff give you some crazy dreams? Hahah makes them interesting. Lol one warning, don't let people mess with your sleep while on this, someone came
    in my room and turned the light on at like three in the morning and I about when ape **** on him
    skin seems to be clearing up a bit and just looking overall better

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's a quick little temporary update!
    Last night after I took it about 45 or 50 minutes after I took it I passed out even with the lights on and my roommate talking and listning to music
    knocked out for almost 9 hours lol
    but now it's time for back and bis!
    good first impression

good second impression

Definatley another good nights sleep. Is it just me or does this stuff give you some crazy dreams? Hahah makes them interesting. Lol one warning, don't let people mess with your sleep while on this, someone came
    in my room and turned the light on at like three in the morning and I about when ape **** on him
    skin seems to be clearing up a bit and just looking overall better
    yes I get vivid dreams on hgh products. It is common I believe.

^repped
    another
    good nights rest last night! Seems like veryday this stuff works better and better.
    Took 4 at about midnight
    wasn't really even tired and ten about 40 minutes later I NEEDED to hit the rack haha, went straight into a damn near coma! Apparantly my roomate came in with two other people and were watching a movie and laughin their asses off, I had no idea they ever came here, and keep in mind this is all in one room in the barracks!
    Skin is definatley looking better, a lot healthier looking. Can't wait to see the results from this product by the time this month is up!
    Wish me luck guys! Got a 6 mile lighthouse run today

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^repped
    another
    good nights rest last night! Seems like veryday this stuff works better and better.
    Took 4 at about midnight
    wasn't really even tired and ten about 40 minutes later I NEEDED to hit the rack haha, went straight into a damn near coma! Apparantly my roomate came in with two other people and were watching a movie and laughin their asses off, I had no idea they ever came here, and keep in mind this is all in one room in the barracks!
    Skin is definatley looking better, a lot healthier looking. Can't wait to see the results from this product by the time this month is up!
    Wish me luck guys! Got a 6 mile lighthouse run today
    Sounds like it put you out, haha.

Great update.

Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Sounds like it put you out, haha.

Great update.
    That would be an understatement!
    Tylenol pm does nothing for me but this stuff knocks me out

Ahh, did a beach run today
    beach runs suck lol
    Three miles on the beach. About a mile
    of that was sprints with 45 second breaks
    then circuit courses on the beach
    fun little pt session
    going to sleep good tonight
    believed I pulled a calf muscle though

Ahh, did a beach run today
    beach runs suck lol
    Three miles on the beach. About a mile
    of that was sprints with 45 second breaks
    then circuit courses on the beach
    fun little pt session
    going to sleep good tonight
    believed I pulled a calf muscle though
    Running in all that sand will tear your calves up (in a good way, too).

Running in all that sand will tear your calves up (in a good way, too).
    Oh yea
    half the platoon was either piling or about to pass out!
    The sand over here on the beach is all soft and you just sink in it a crazy amount

This stuff seems to work better and better everyday. Today about 20 minutes after I took them I was in a state similar to being hit by mike Tyson back in the day haha
    out.
    Don't think I even moved in my sleep last night I was passed out so hard
    once again I feel fresh and great in the morning too!

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Those are the good nights when you wake up in the same position as you fell asleep in. I feel refreshed them nights. Keep it up
    o_O

I'm not sure if it's directly or indirectley but Ive been in a better mood lately. Nit sure if it's from the HGHpro or just from the better sleep from this.

Anyways, just took 4 capsules
    will be back in the marking after a good nights rest to tell you guys how much better this product gets with time, lol or at least that's what I'm expecting to say as that's been the case so far

have a good weekend everyone

Just as I expected, another night where I just went out cold. Took a bit longer than usual last night but the end result was the same. This product is really starting to kick in, every morning I wake up feeling refreshed, body is seeming to recover faster, and my skin is looking healthier than ever!
    Will update measurements either later today or tomorrow
    abut busy right now
    have a cammie inspection Tuesday. Trying to get my uniform ready

Just as I expected, another night where I just went out cold. Took a bit longer than usual last night but the end result was the same. This product is really starting to kick in, every morning I wake up feeling refreshed, body is seeming to recover faster, and my skin is looking healthier than ever!
    Will update measurements either later today or tomorrow
    abut busy right now
    have a cammie inspection Tuesday. Trying to get my uniform ready
    Great stuff man.

Better sleep, better recovery, better skin.

Great stuff man.

Better sleep, better recovery, better skin.
    indeed. Product almost seems too good to be true
    you guys need to put a warning label on this
    WARNING: TAKE AT YOUR OWN RISK. HIGHLY ADVISED TO SET A BACK UP ALARM aS YOU WILL MOST LIKELY SLEEP THROUGH THE FIRST ONE!
    Haha didn't even hear my alarm this morning. Was passed out! Goodthing I'm on nights or else I woulda been in deep ****
    skin is getting a healthy how to it of sorts aswel
    good to see AI setting the standard of releasing quality products that actually work and being great people on top if that, you guys should definatley go check their products out!

WARNING: TAKE AT YOUR OWN RISK. HIGHLY ADVISED TO SET A BACK UP ALARM aS YOU WILL MOST LIKELY SLEEP THROUGH THE FIRST ONE!
    Haha didn't even hear my alarm this morning. Was passed out! Goodthing I'm on nights or else I woulda been in deep ****
    good to see AI setting the standard of releasing quality products that actually work and being great people on top if that, you guys should definatley go check their products out!
    Thanks for the kind words. Thats why we do what we do!

Dreamweaver_01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dreamweaver_01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dreamweaver_01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dreamweaver_01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dreamweaver_01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dreamweaver_01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dreamweaver_01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dreamweaver_01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dreamweaver_01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dreamweaver_01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dreamweaver_01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great to hear!! Thanks for your support, glad you are loving this...
    Lg Sciences Sponsored Athlete
    "http://lgsciences.com/lg_products/"

This product definatley starts kicking in even harder with time
    recovery seems faster than ever.
    Ran an hour long circuit course last night, not even a bit sore from it! Feel great, not even any tightness in any of my muscles and it was a pretty good little course we had, I was feeling it last night for sure. Sleep is better than ever, once I fall asleep I'm out for at least 7 hours
    skin is looking better by the day!ight be the Florida sun, HGHpro or a combo from both