I have found that I am not sore after working out anymore although I am still seeing strength gains. Does this mean I should change up my workout?
Current workout (about 6 months in)
Workout A (2x a week)
- bench press (barbell)- 5 sets- 8,5,5,5,5
- incline press (dumbbell) 4 sets- 8,5,5,5
- cable cross-overs 4 sets- 8,5,5,5
- weighted dips 5 sets- 8,5,5,5,5
-shoulder press (barbell) 4 sets- 8,5,5,5
- tricep extensions (dumbell) 3 sets- 8,5,5
Workout B (2x a week)
- Deadlifts 5 sets- 8,5,5,5,5
-box sqauts 5 sets- 8,5,5,5,5
-pullups (palms facing eachother)- either weighted (5x5) or 6 sets to 50 reps
- standing lat row 4 sets- 8,5,5,5
- incline curls 3 sets-8,5,5
I am still seeing strength gains but no soreness and i didnt know if i should switch up my lifts, change sets/rep scheme, or stick to it. Any feedback would be appreciated and repped.