Gainer99x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how often should i change my workout routine?

I just would like to know how often should I change my workout routine for better results?
    The principle is competing against yourself. It's about self-improvement, about being better than you were the day before.

S.A.

CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CornXSkull will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gainer99x View Post
    I just would like to know how often should I change my workout routine for better results?
    I've heard get three routines for every muscle and change it every month, but I've had the same chest routine for about a year now and have had fantastic results
    405 bench
    600 deadlift
    500 squat
    8%
    Natty.

Yekl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yekl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yekl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yekl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yekl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yekl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yekl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yekl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yekl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yekl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yekl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CornXSkull View Post
    I've heard get three routines for every muscle and change it every month, but I've had the same chest routine for about a year now and have had fantastic results
    Yes, if ur program give u good results, there are no reasons to change it. When u get bored or you feel ur muscles don't work as u want, change it. Personnaly, i often change my program (all the 2 or 3 weeks) to know how my muscles feel different things and when it's okay, i leave it.
    NO PAIN, NO GAIN

"One major thing that stands between you and the fulfillment of your dreams is the willingness to start, the courage to move ahead and the faith to finish."

"The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow."

"Tears will get you sympathy,
    Sweat will get you results."

"Good luck is the result of hard work and preparation."