J-V has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J-V has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How Much Should I Start Lifting????

Im not a newbie to exercising, I accoplished my physique with small weights, but I decided to bulk up add more mass and im not sure how to start or how much to start lifting. I don't want to get hurt or get an injurie. Does anyone know how to find this out? I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT, THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    errr....were not you, everyone lifts diffrent weights

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    how often or how much weight?
    God bless/science be with our military

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just do what feels challenging enough. Like everyone on here will tell you, ill say start with a 5x5 or rippetoes workout, being a beginner.

-TrYcE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -TrYcE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -TrYcE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -TrYcE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -TrYcE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -TrYcE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -TrYcE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -TrYcE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -TrYcE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -TrYcE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -TrYcE- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    get in the gym, start to do a set of 5 with the bar and keep adding weight until your form breaks down. Then start to determine how much you can lift.

J-V has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J-V has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah i know everyone can lift differently but what is a weight that seems reasonable and not crazy just to start off?

ten pounds? theres no rule of thumb or anything.

LOL yeah I lifted heavier than 10 pounds Im just wondering how much as in BIG Weights to start gaining more mass. Also I want to find out how many days a week I should train. Is there anywhere here on the website that has info on this stuff? I looked but I couldn't find it..........

Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by J-V View Post
    LOL yeah I lifted heavier than 10 pounds Im just wondering how much as in BIG Weights to start gaining more mass. Also I want to find out how many days a week I should train. Is there anywhere here on the website that has info on this stuff? I looked but I couldn't find it..........
    So your blind.?

Never seen a blind bodybuilder
    *Ron Paul 2008*

No PMs for sourcing, i won't respond.

test-freak) WTF are you talking about? Seriously no one called you, im looking for some info on the site that talks about how much should one lift depending on size or weight to avoid injuries.........

some people, seriously!......................

7% bodyfat here I come Mike Zero's Avatar
    Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you read the people's posts you would have also read there is no rule that applies to all beginners. Not even a small corrolation. Just go to the gym. Start small. If that's to easy, put if up more. If that's too easy, put it up even more. I think you get the picture...

Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    test-freak) WTF are you talking about? Seriously no one called you, im looking for some info on the site that talks about how much should one lift depending on size or weight to avoid injuries.........

some people, seriously!......................
    if you dont want to hurt youre youreself, dont lift over 200lb (freeweight) if youre form sucks, if youre form is good, try lift under 800lb (excluding leg press), okay mate?

Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Test-Freak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

If you couldn't find anything on this site, you are blind.
    *Ron Paul 2008*

No PMs for sourcing, i won't respond.

Wink

uhhm thanks for those who responded I already new that, I stated im not a newbie the one thing I needed help is about how much to start but I figured that out alredy. Test-freak) I found info on lifting and how many days is recommend im not blind. I think I might of put this into a wrong tread, my main concern now is making up a new workout plan................. OKAY THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!

Gummbee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    uhhm thanks for those who responded I already new that, I stated im not a newbie the one thing I needed help is about how much to start but I figured that out alredy. Test-freak) I found info on lifting and how many days is recommend im not blind. I think I might of put this into a wrong tread, my main concern now is making up a new workout plan................. OKAY THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!
    what a bozo

Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000) Gothwaite is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you're not a noob why are you asking people how much to lift lmao

jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhbart is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Gummbee View Post
    what a bozo
    Nice, bringing back a stupid thread from 2 years ago..

lulolala123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lulolala123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lulolala123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lulolala123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jhbart View Post
    Nice, bringing back a stupid thread from 2 years ago..
    Loooooooooooooooooool.