jmstoge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Totals for Recompositing?

I want to start recomposting which to my knowledge means adding mass while still maintaining a defined look. I'm an ectomorph and I need to know how many carbs, fats, and protein I should injest p/day. In a weight training session I usually shoot to burn around 600 calories. On cardio days I do HIIT usually consisting of jumproping for 60 seconds and resting for 30 seconds and continuing that pattern for 20 minutes. I have no idea how many calories I burn during that time.

I'm 5-10 and 151 lbs. The estimater says I'm 9.3% bf but I have trouble believing that. Thanks.

-Jake
    I live by the "3 I's". Intensity, Integrity, and Intelligence.

Some day I will become the definition of definition.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You'll need to eat a slight caloric surplus and adjust from there. If you haven't gained a pound in a month, increase calories slightly again etc.
    And at your age you can most likely add far more weight than that without fat gain.

Ratio of macros doesn't matter as long as you get ample protein, about 1 grams per 1 lbs of your target bodyweight. Some people claim they do better on less fat, some on less carbs, some on more protein (up to 400 grams and more), but neither group of those people has any proof nor undeniable scientific proof to back up their claims so far.

If you're active, carbs should be a bit higher, they are the best energy source.

Fat should be at least 0.5 grams per 1 lbs of your bodyweight for maximum hormonal balance they say. But I noticed most people on these boards eat far less fat that that... Maybe they are f_cking up their hormones, not something I would want to mess with longterm.