BERtiger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Extreme hard gainers !

Hello everyone. I am an Extreme Hard Gainer. I cant seem to gain ANY weight. Should I cut out ALL sugars from my diet ? Should I drink more water ? I eat nothing but healthy food like chicken breast, tuna, potatoes, steaks, beans, bread, broccoli, salad, fruits, vegetables, nuts, etc.
    I dont have any disease, or blood infections, or chemical imbablances. I have a super high Metabolism !

I reciently ordered some supplements:
    Russian Bear 5000 Weight Gainer - Powder
    Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein - Powder
    Force Factor - Nitric Oxcide Builder - Pills
    Permadrol - Testosterone Builder/Booster - Pills

Can you all give me some advice please ? I would greatly appreciate it !
    Thank you.

Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    At 105lbs (if that really is your weight), don't be so concerned with eating healthy. Eat some dirty foods because you obviously aren't able to get in enough calories on healthy foods. You aren't a hard gainer, you just don't eat nearly enough.

There is no such thing as a hard gainer, only under eaters - And you are one of them.
    My Workout Log (NEW): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136142601
    My Website (IMPROVED): www.ScootersFitnessBlog.com

Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    troll post. there's no damn way you weigh 105 lbs. GTFO

ownthislastime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^^ wow dude you need to calm down and look at his bodyspace.. it speaks for itself.... geez so hardcore
    Currently Using:
    ON Whey Gold Standard
    CytoGainer
    White Flood for Pre-Workout
    Green Magnitude

i will not let my bad genes determine my size. breaking the boundaries.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Start eating, and stop avoiding sugar. And forget supplements. Just eat and go lift some heavy stuff.

WTF is avoiding sugar going to do??? If anything sugar has calories and energy that you seem to desperately need bro...

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A hardgainer is pretty much in a nutshell a guy who doesn't realize that he needs to eat more.

wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BERtiger View Post
    Hello everyone. I am an Extreme Hard Gainer. I cant seem to gain ANY weight. Should I cut out ALL sugars from my diet ? Should I drink more water ? I eat nothing but healthy food like chicken breast, tuna, potatoes, steaks, beans, bread, broccoli, salad, fruits, vegetables, nuts, etc.
    I dont have any disease, or blood infections, or chemical imbablances. I have a super high Metabolism !

Thank you.
    I wouldn't worry about testosterone pills unless they are prescribed by a doctor. If you want to gain weight, then you have to eat more. Figure out how much you are eating now so that you can keep track. If you are not gaining weight, then keep adding more calories until you are. Aim for 1-2 lbs per week of weight gain.

Definately eat a lot of healthy foods. Just make sure that you get a good macronutrient balance. Lots of people use 40/40/20, 30/50/20, or 40/30/30. Just find what works for you and eat enough to gain weight every week.

andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thank you.
    Take 2 tubs of BnJ or Hagen Daz, take one jar of peanut butter, 1 bag of cookies and mix.
    Use lots of healthy fats in your diet, lots of non clean foods, ice cream, cookies, pies etc, just mix it in with oatmeal and the standard foods, also just have fun and eat ... I wish I had your problem.
    In College Bulk Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=385082041#post385082041

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117454801 (old cut/ keto/mini bulk)

Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119498161

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by andrewpoleon View Post
    I wish I had your problem.
    You and me both buddy. I'm pretty sure I read in your creative bulking blog that you bulk somewhere around 2500? I'm even lower

andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by On Fire View Post
    You and me both buddy. I'm pretty sure I read in your creative bulking blog that you bulk somewhere around 2500? I'm even lower
    Lol at a point I was gaining on 2600 cals...at 205lb's lol
    In College Bulk Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=385082041#post385082041

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117454801 (old cut/ keto/mini bulk)

Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119498161

Thank you all for your help. Whats the best way to stretch ones stomach without puking ? And I normally do eat a full plate of food per sitting. Are there any supplements out there that make one's appetite bigger ?
    Again, thank you all for your advice and help !

drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thank you all for your help. Whats the best way to stretch ones stomach without puking ? And I normally do eat a full plate of food per sitting. Are there any supplements out there that make one's appetite bigger ?
    Again, thank you all for your advice and help !
    No supps 4 that , just time your meals and eat as much as possible.

ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you really squat 240+?
    Eternal Gym Rat, Student Physical Therapist. None of my post content should be taken as medical advice. Ask your doctor/PT.

Best Gym Lifts: 585/390/675 440 FS 265 OHP @203 No longer competing

I lift weights for fun

Originally Posted by ChecksandGiggles View Post
    Do you really squat 240+?
    On a machine yes. Free weights no.

Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yashnaheen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whats the best way to stretch ones stomach without puking ?
    Eat a little more all the time. Gradually increase the amount.

I want you to do something. Cut the Permadrol, at least for now. Don't worry about supplements to make you hungry or make you bigger, get the basics sorted first. Over the next 5 days count every calorie. If you average more than around 1700, go to a doctor. A good one this time if a prior one said you were ok. Hormonal issues can be a pain to find and treat and a random general doc may not find it.

5'11" and 105 is at least as unhealthy as 5'11" 245 of fat. Get this fixed.

Originally Posted by Yashnaheen View Post
    Eat a little more all the time. Gradually increase the amount.

I want you to do something. Cut the Permadrol, at least for now. Don't worry about supplements to make you hungry or make you bigger, get the basics sorted first. Over the next 5 days count every calorie. If you average more than around 1700, go to a doctor. A good one this time if a prior one said you were ok. Hormonal issues can be a pain to find and treat and a random general doc may not find it.

5'11" and 105 is at least as unhealthy as 5'11" 245 of fat. Get this fixed.
    Great Advice. Thanks.

rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Eat on a schedule and dont skip meals even if you arent hungry. Dont follow a super clean diet, try to eat enough nutritious food to recover from your workouts. If you want to eat some full fat cheese or milk for example do it. Limit your out of gym activities to conserve energy. Try to train extremely hard but short weight workouts.

Originally Posted by rob440 View Post
    Eat on a schedule and dont skip meals even if you arent hungry. Dont follow a super clean diet, try to eat enough nutritious food to recover from your workouts. If you want to eat some full fat cheese or milk for example do it. Limit your out of gym activities to conserve energy. Try to train extremely hard but short weight workouts.
    That makes a lot of sense. Limit my out of the gym activities to conserve energy, thus saving me from burning calories. I do tend to sometimes skip a meal if I am not hungry, but I always try to make up for it the nxt time I eat. Yes, I will stick to a schedule. Thank for the advice.

Thank you all for your advice !

samoththomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samoththomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samoththomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samoththomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samoththomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samoththomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

consistency

I started out with the same problem as you. I picked a hardgainer based program(from Beyond Brawn,ORDER THIS BOOK!!!!) by Stuart McRobert and started following a meal plan with about 4000 calories per day (40-30-30) or something like that. I worked out 2x a week and focued on compund lifts starting out light and working my way up in the weight. It was the only thing that worked. I was about 6-4 and 160 pounds soaking wet. Now I weigh about 210-215. Not huge, but good for me. Some guys go as high as 8000-12000 calories a day and Im sure it works wonders but for me, it was unrealistic. You will not gain unless you have an overabundance of good calories, proper exercise stimulus and maximum recovery. Working out with cables and isolation movements and just focusing on supplements will keep you where you are at.

jrsonico is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrsonico is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrsonico is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrsonico is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrsonico is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrsonico is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrsonico is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrsonico is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrsonico is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrsonico is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrsonico is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Scooter4 View Post
    At 105lbs (if that really is your weight), don't be so concerned with eating healthy. Eat some dirty foods because you obviously aren't able to get in enough calories on healthy foods. You aren't a hard gainer, you just don't eat nearly enough.

There is no such thing as a hard gainer, only under eaters - And you are one of them.
    this.
    i rather drink gallons of milk than buying those. man i'd buy bunches of food with that money in the groceries and make my own food/recipe etc. more fun. than just shakin
    I thought i was bulking up. 65kg - 64.4kg in a week
    Tired of this.

Jeclavad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeclavad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeclavad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeclavad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeclavad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeclavad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeclavad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeclavad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeclavad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeclavad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeclavad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you can't eat more calories, drink them.
    Forget all the supplements, buy a blender, some milk, bananas, pb, CC, yogurth, ice cream...
    Put everything in the blender and drink. Easy and tasty way to add 500/1000 cals in your diet.