Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Stats: 6'4", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2467
    Scarfdaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarfdaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarfdaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarfdaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarfdaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarfdaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarfdaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarfdaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarfdaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarfdaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarfdaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Scarfdaddy's BodySpace

Post Top 10 Male Body Parts Women Love

The following list is made up of the most popular selections in specific order from what’s fine and dandy to the very best.

10- Sharply shaped shoulders

Of the 100 women surveyed, a vast majority had a lot to say about shoulders. They like it when a man has well-defined, broad shoulders because they’re a sign of strength and masculinity.

One woman wrote, “I love when a man moves his shoulders and you’re able to see the (muscle) definition.” Another gal added, “Running my fingers across broad, lean ones excites me immeasurably. That’s why I love giving my boyfriend massages in this area.” So it’s time to get to work at the gym, and as the list goes on, you’ll quickly come to the same realization yourself.

9- Chiseled chest

All men love a nice pair of breasts — real or fake. As long as they look good, we’re not complaining. Well, women have the same requirements (minus that whole fake thing though).

Perfect pecs are part of the whole image women have conjured up in their fantasy-filled daydreams. Most ladies said that they like being able to envision what a man’s chest looks like under his clothes. The way a sweater or chemise falls on a man’s body, they profess, reveals a lot about what’s under there.

How fair is that? They get to have those push-up, water-filled, padded bras that create a complete illusion of what’s really under there. And what do we have? I think Seinfeld ’s Kramer was on the right track with the man’s bra — or should I say The Bro ?

8- Bulging biceps

Come on… you knew it was coming. Big, well-defined biceps don’t just signify strength, they also reveal that you’re taking good care of your body. And if there’s one thing women love, it’s a man who takes care of things.

As with the chest, women love when they’re able to get a hint of a man’s biceps either through his sweater or when he wears a T-shirt and they can see the start of the rippling muscle (their words, not mine).

It also doesn’t hurt when guys are able to lift them up and maneuver their bodies effortlessly when they’re engaging in crazy “slam you up against the wall” sex. So I guess that mom was just kidding all those times she told us that it’s what’s on the inside that counts. Real funny.

7- Luscious lips

Oh my, what big ass lips you have! That’s right guys; we’re not the only ones who long for Angelina Jolie-like lips. Women like full mouths on men not just for their aesthetic appeal, but for those more intimate things we can do with them.

One woman wrote, “I love to suck on a man’s thick lips until they’re swollen and then I like to rub ice on them while I kiss them.” Yeah, I like to do that to lips too, just not the ones she’s referring to.

But women were very diverse in the lip department. Some liked only thick bottom lips and some even preferred thinner lips. Perhaps that’s because they all prefer the…

6- Tantalizing tongue

If there’s one talent that women appreciate immensely, it’s a man’s ability to use his tongue as though it were a saliva-producing penis with an attitude. Lots of women were quick to point out that the tongue is the strongest muscle in the body, but that is highly debatable.

Although some women chose the tongue for those intimate kissing sessions, most specified that it was because they enjoyed being kissed “down there.” Down where? Can u lingis?

Everything from using the tip of your tongue to tease the clitoris to using your entire tongue to lick the vagina from top to bottom was mentioned here. Even penetrating her with it was quite popular. I notice that upon this subject, the ladies’ writing began getting somewhat shaky. Hmm, I wonder why?

5- Hygienic hands

“One thing I love about my boyfriend are his big, thick, clean hands.” Until I heard the word hands , I could’ve sworn that she was talking about something else. Actually the word “clean” threw me off somewhat. Do most men have filthy hands?

Another surveyed woman mentioned that a man’s hands say a lot about him. Come on , I thought, that’s just a myth . But she was referring to other things like what he does for a living and what he emits about himself to the world.

A more interesting woman stated that she loves sucking on a man’s fingers and mimicking fellatio. So keep those hands in tiptop shape; you never who might want to wrap their mouth around those fingers.

4- Honed hips

Whereas in this day and age, the smaller a woman’s hips the better, surprisingly enough, women also like holding on to our hips when having sex. They love the fact that our hips are narrow. I think they’re just jealous.

“I find that hollow area under the ribs that ends above the hipbones irresistible. A woman’s hands belong there.” I couldn’t agree more.

3- Awesome abs

It’s absolutely no surprise that women love that washboard stomach. The ripples are the epitome of what a man is defined by. Men should strive for that six-pack, and no, I’m not referring to Budweiser.

Some women didn’t necessarily require rock hard abs, but a flat stomach was important just the same. “No woman wants to have sex with a man who has to physically lift his belly in order to put it in.” Wow, I never knew that that was possible!

Women do have a point though. I’m not rushing to hop into bed with any woman whose stomach jiggles and is loose, so why should they? Taut tummies are a prerequisite in the bedroom, so like I said before: hi ho, hi ho, it’s off to the gym we go…

2- Primped penis

Ah finally, they got to my personal favorite (but only my own ding-a-ling, that is… not that there’s anything wrong with that). And although they didn’t specify that size matters, they did say that they required a “good size.” Yeah, good and plenty…

But more importantly, a lot of women mentioned that a properly groomed groin area was very important. “I don’t like spitting out curly, coarse hair when I’m in the middle of a fellatio marathon.” So break out the razors, wax and depilatories, it’s time to make a forest clearing.

Other things that women mentioned:

Proportionate skin color (body to penis) Not too veiny Circumcised Uncircumcised Not too small Not too big Thick Nice smell (I guess they expect reciprocity)

1- Buff butt

I guess the one thing this survey goes to show is that women are not that much different from men. Then again, I don’t think they’re as big on slapping our butts as we are with theirs.

Some women wrote that they love those “half-moon” butts, while others preferred the “slightly curvaceous” ones. “It’s usually the athletic guys that have the nicest butts…
    "Pain is temporary, but failure lasts a lifetime"

http://www.brunosfitness.com/

Hop on the juice because of severe insecurity issues and continue on that downward spiral.

I do look down on people who juice recreational (a.k.a people who juice simply for looks and do not get paid for it) and consider myself better than them automatically.

If your worrying about the size of your biceps (instead of the size of your testicles)... you're probably a failure at life on many levels.

Stats: 5'8", 133 lbs
    byebyeboyfriend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) byebyeboyfriend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) byebyeboyfriend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) byebyeboyfriend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) byebyeboyfriend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) byebyeboyfriend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) byebyeboyfriend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) byebyeboyfriend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) byebyeboyfriend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) byebyeboyfriend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) byebyeboyfriend is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit byebyeboyfriend's BodySpace
    The first thing I was going to say was shoulders/the width of the back. I actually don't like full lips on men but they certainly like mine!

Stats: 6'3", 210 lbs
    cut.copy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cut.copy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cut.copy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cut.copy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cut.copy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cut.copy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cut.copy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cut.copy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cut.copy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cut.copy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cut.copy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit cut.copy's BodySpace
    I got 6 down, 4 to go.

Anti-Conventional Wisdom boxcarguy07's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 1699
    boxcarguy07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boxcarguy07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boxcarguy07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boxcarguy07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boxcarguy07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boxcarguy07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boxcarguy07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boxcarguy07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boxcarguy07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boxcarguy07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boxcarguy07 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit boxcarguy07's BodySpace
    reading that was painful.

George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit George Costanza's BodySpace
    Surprising...because science says the main thing women look for subconsciously is the v tapered back.

Stats: 6'3", 215 lbs
    BodyPoints: 73
    Br0ns0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Br0ns0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Br0ns0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Br0ns0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Br0ns0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Br0ns0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Br0ns0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Br0ns0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Br0ns0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Br0ns0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Br0ns0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Br0ns0n's BodySpace
    For your consideration, please direct your attention to this week's South Park episode. That will be all.

Originally Posted by Scarfdaddy View Post
    The following list is made up of the most popular selections in specific order from what’s fine and dandy to the very best.

Of the 100 women surveyed, a vast majority had a lot to say about shoulders. They like it when a man has well-defined, broad shoulders because they’re a sign of strength and masculinity.

One woman wrote, “I love when a man moves his shoulders and you’re able to see the (muscle) definition.” Another gal added, “Running my fingers across broad, lean ones excites me immeasurably. That’s why I love giving my boyfriend massages in this area.” So it’s time to get to work at the gym, and as the list goes on, you’ll quickly come to the same realization yourself.

9- Chiseled chest

All men love a nice pair of breasts — real or fake. As long as they look good, we’re not complaining. Well, women have the same requirements (minus that whole fake thing though).

Perfect pecs are part of the whole image women have conjured up in their fantasy-filled daydreams. Most ladies said that they like being able to envision what a man’s chest looks like under his clothes. The way a sweater or chemise falls on a man’s body, they profess, reveals a lot about what’s under there.

How fair is that? They get to have those push-up, water-filled, padded bras that create a complete illusion of what’s really under there. And what do we have? I think Seinfeld ’s Kramer was on the right track with the man’s bra — or should I say The Bro ?

8- Bulging biceps

Come on… you knew it was coming. Big, well-defined biceps don’t just signify strength, they also reveal that you’re taking good care of your body. And if there’s one thing women love, it’s a man who takes care of things.

As with the chest, women love when they’re able to get a hint of a man’s biceps either through his sweater or when he wears a T-shirt and they can see the start of the rippling muscle (their words, not mine).

It also doesn’t hurt when guys are able to lift them up and maneuver their bodies effortlessly when they’re engaging in crazy “slam you up against the wall” sex. So I guess that mom was just kidding all those times she told us that it’s what’s on the inside that counts. Real funny.

7- Luscious lips

Oh my, what big ass lips you have! That’s right guys; we’re not the only ones who long for Angelina Jolie-like lips. Women like full mouths on men not just for their aesthetic appeal, but for those more intimate things we can do with them.

One woman wrote, “I love to suck on a man’s thick lips until they’re swollen and then I like to rub ice on them while I kiss them.” Yeah, I like to do that to lips too, just not the ones she’s referring to.

But women were very diverse in the lip department. Some liked only thick bottom lips and some even preferred thinner lips. Perhaps that’s because they all prefer the…

6- Tantalizing tongue

If there’s one talent that women appreciate immensely, it’s a man’s ability to use his tongue as though it were a saliva-producing penis with an attitude. Lots of women were quick to point out that the tongue is the strongest muscle in the body, but that is highly debatable.

Although some women chose the tongue for those intimate kissing sessions, most specified that it was because they enjoyed being kissed “down there.” Down where? Can u lingis?

Everything from using the tip of your tongue to tease the clitoris to using your entire tongue to lick the vagina from top to bottom was mentioned here. Even penetrating her with it was quite popular. I notice that upon this subject, the ladies’ writing began getting somewhat shaky. Hmm, I wonder why?

5- Hygienic hands

“One thing I love about my boyfriend are his big, thick, clean hands.” Until I heard the word hands , I could’ve sworn that she was talking about something else. Actually the word “clean” threw me off somewhat. Do most men have filthy hands?

Another surveyed woman mentioned that a man’s hands say a lot about him. Come on , I thought, that’s just a myth . But she was referring to other things like what he does for a living and what he emits about himself to the world.

A more interesting woman stated that she loves sucking on a man’s fingers and mimicking fellatio. So keep those hands in tiptop shape; you never who might want to wrap their mouth around those fingers.

4- Honed hips

Whereas in this day and age, the smaller a woman’s hips the better, surprisingly enough, women also like holding on to our hips when having sex. They love the fact that our hips are narrow. I think they’re just jealous.

“I find that hollow area under the ribs that ends above the hipbones irresistible. A woman’s hands belong there.” I couldn’t agree more.

3- Awesome abs

It’s absolutely no surprise that women love that washboard stomach. The ripples are the epitome of what a man is defined by. Men should strive for that six-pack, and no, I’m not referring to Budweiser.

Some women didn’t necessarily require rock hard abs, but a flat stomach was important just the same. “No woman wants to have sex with a man who has to physically lift his belly in order to put it in.” Wow, I never knew that that was possible!

Women do have a point though. I’m not rushing to hop into bed with any woman whose stomach jiggles and is loose, so why should they? Taut tummies are a prerequisite in the bedroom, so like I said before: hi ho, hi ho, it’s off to the gym we go…

2- Primped penis

Ah finally, they got to my personal favorite (but only my own ding-a-ling, that is… not that there’s anything wrong with that). And although they didn’t specify that size matters, they did say that they required a “good size.” Yeah, good and plenty…

But more importantly, a lot of women mentioned that a properly groomed groin area was very important. “I don’t like spitting out curly, coarse hair when I’m in the middle of a fellatio marathon.” So break out the razors, wax and depilatories, it’s time to make a forest clearing.

Other things that women mentioned:

Proportionate skin color (body to penis) Not too veiny Circumcised Uncircumcised Not too small Not too big Thick Nice smell (I guess they expect reciprocity)

1- Buff butt

I guess the one thing this survey goes to show is that women are not that much different from men. Then again, I don’t think they’re as big on slapping our butts as we are with theirs.

Some women wrote that they love those “half-moon” butts, while others preferred the “slightly curvaceous” ones. “It’s usually the athletic guys that have the nicest butts…

Stats: 5'10", 132 lbs
    slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit slimjimmacdim's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Scarfdaddy View Post
    Tbest.

GOT

9- Chiseled chest

GOT

8- Bulging biceps
    NOT GOT

7- Luscious lips

GOT

6- Tantalizing tongue

GOT

5- Hygienic hands

GOT

4- Honed hips

GOT

3- Awesome abs

GOT

2- Primped penis

GOT

1- Buff butt

GOT

Just gotta work on my biceps, gain a bit weight (bigger pecs/shoulders) and I'd prefer abs a bit more defined though stomach is flat and thats good enough

Stats: 5'6", 158 lbs
    Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Slavich's BodySpace
    I got all 10. Go me?
    165 SPF Power lifter, "Live life with no worries and just do it" - Slavich
    ~Ron Paul~ 2012
    "A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government." – Thomas Jefferson (1801)

George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) George Costanza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by Slavich View Post
    I got all 10. Go me?
    Minus big penis.

5'6"

Stats: 6'3", 210 lbs
    cut.copy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cut.copy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cut.copy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cut.copy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cut.copy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cut.copy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cut.copy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cut.copy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cut.copy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cut.copy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cut.copy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit cut.copy's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Br0ns0n View Post
    For your consideration, please direct your attention to this week's South Park episode. That will be all.
    Is it wednesday?

Stats: 5'7", 186 lbs
    Philip81193 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Philip81193 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Philip81193 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Philip81193 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Philip81193 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Philip81193 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Philip81193 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Philip81193 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Philip81193 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Philip81193 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Philip81193 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Philip81193's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by slimjimmacdim View Post
    Just gotta work on my biceps, gain a bit weight (bigger pecs/shoulders) and I'd prefer abs a bit more defined though stomach is flat and thats good enough
    You're 128 pounds and you just posted this on the misc.

Originally Posted by slimjimmacdim View Post

No abs
    muscles flexed
    bad lighting
    Just eaten

Who are you trying to fool?
    4k reps for posting in my training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160651951

Muscle Is Sexy.... Focused2BFit's Avatar
    Stats: 5'6", 141 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10
    Focused2BFit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Focused2BFit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Focused2BFit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Focused2BFit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Focused2BFit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Focused2BFit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Focused2BFit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Focused2BFit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Focused2BFit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Focused2BFit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Focused2BFit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Focused2BFit's BodySpace
    Why choose? It's all good, I can't pick
    "What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable ” – Socrates

Money can't buy everything. In fact anything that is worthwhile and meaningful must be earned and can't be bought.

Stats: 5'10", 132 lbs
    slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) slimjimmacdim is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit slimjimmacdim's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Philip81193 View Post
    You're 128 pounds and you just posted this on the misc.

Who are you trying to fool?
    yeh need bigger biceps, pecs, shoulders thats it

Got everything else on the list- lips, tongue, hands, hips, penis, butt, flat stomach

Stats: 5'6", 158 lbs
    Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Slavich has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Slavich's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Minus big penis.

5'6"
    lol
    165 SPF Power lifter, "Live life with no worries and just do it" - Slavich
    ~Ron Paul~ 2012
    "A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government." – Thomas Jefferson (1801)

Originally Posted by Slavich View Post
    lol
    Haha you know I'm just kiddin brozilla.

Stats: 6'1", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9649
    V8 Muscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) V8 Muscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) V8 Muscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) V8 Muscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) V8 Muscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) V8 Muscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) V8 Muscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) V8 Muscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) V8 Muscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) V8 Muscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) V8 Muscle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit V8 Muscle's BodySpace
    wtf is a primped penis lol
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦
    -92B-

I rep back 10k+

Non merci Jeffraux! Agentdark45's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Agentdark45's BodySpace
    You got this from cosmo didn't you? = bull$hit
    ☆☆☆Jaden Smith school of experimental philosophy and existentialism crew☆☆☆

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆Poverty meal crew☆☆☆

Stats: 6'0", 212 lbs
    QB_Killa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) QB_Killa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) QB_Killa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) QB_Killa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) QB_Killa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) QB_Killa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) QB_Killa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) QB_Killa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) QB_Killa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) QB_Killa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) QB_Killa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit QB_Killa's BodySpace
    lulz. Probably a bunch of fat bishes

DesertSider has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DesertSider has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DesertSider has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DesertSider has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DesertSider has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DesertSider has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DesertSider has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DesertSider has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DesertSider has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DesertSider has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DesertSider has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DesertSider's BodySpace
    A strong back. Cut shoulders and toned muscles. When he's leaning over you, ****ing the **** out of you. That's hot.

Stats: 5'10", 217 lbs
    BodyPoints: 28695
    DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit DatDereCe11Tech's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DesertSider View Post
    A strong back. Cut shoulders and toned muscles. When he's leaning over you, ****ing the **** out of you. That's hot.
    can u tell me how the f*ck tongue, hands and "hips" are higher up on that list than wide delts, swole pecs, huge arms and forearms and huge back/traps??

that's ridiculous

how can hands even be attractive?

when I go out to clubs, I look for girls with massive tits, not well maintained hands

DesertSider has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DesertSider has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DesertSider has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DesertSider has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DesertSider has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DesertSider has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DesertSider has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DesertSider has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DesertSider has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DesertSider has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DesertSider has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DesertSider's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DatDereCe11Tech View Post
    can u tell me how the f*ck tongue, hands and "hips" are higher up on that list than wide delts, swole pecs, huge arms and forearms and huge back/traps??
    I dunno.

Originally Posted by V8 Muscle View Post
    wtf is a primped penis lol
    We don't want hair in our mouth when we're going down on you.

Stats: 0'0", 2 lbs
    Mr.Fab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Fab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Fab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Fab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Fab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Fab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Fab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Fab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Fab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Fab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Fab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Mr.Fab's BodySpace

Doggy or missionary?

QB_Killa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) QB_Killa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) QB_Killa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) QB_Killa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) QB_Killa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) QB_Killa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) QB_Killa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) QB_Killa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) QB_Killa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) QB_Killa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) QB_Killa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)

that's ridiculous

how can hands even be attractive?

when I go out to clubs, I look for girls with massive tits, not well maintained hands
    it's a ****ty magazine article stop taking it so seriously. Basically as long as you got pretty low bf% and a nice face women will find you attractive and if they don't then fck 'em. Yall sound like a bunch of insecure bishes in here worrying about insignificant sht. I swear if some of our great grandfathers/grandfathers who fought in WW2 were to read this thread they'd probably wish they let the fckin krauts win.

Stats: 5'7", 176 lbs
    Wisdom187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Wisdom187's BodySpace
    I dunno.

We don't want hair in our mouth when we're going down on you.
    thats why i always keep my balls shaved. and my pubes trimmed.

never know when a girl is gonna wanna tongue your balls (best ever)
    “Foolish and wretched is the man who builds his happiness on the frail and unstable affection of a woman.”

"Wisdom is the daughter of experience" - Leonardo da Vinci

Stats: 5'10", 217 lbs
    BodyPoints: 28695
    DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit DatDereCe11Tech's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by QB_Killa View Post
    it's a ****ty magazine article stop taking it so seriously. Basically as long as you got pretty low bf% and a nice face women will find you attractive and if they don't then fck 'em. Yall sound like a bunch of insecure bishes in here worrying about insignificant sht. I swear if some of our great grandfathers/grandfathers who fought in WW2 were to read this thread they'd probably wish they let the fckin krauts win.
    u mad breh?

I just don't understand how tongue or hands can be an attractive feature

F5connecting is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) F5connecting is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) F5connecting is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) F5connecting is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) F5connecting is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) F5connecting is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) F5connecting is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) F5connecting is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) F5connecting is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) F5connecting is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) F5connecting is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit F5connecting's BodySpace

GOT

9- Chiseled chest

GOT

8- Bulging biceps

GOT

7- Luscious lips

passably, dunno bout how it should be

6- Tantalizing tongue

I dunno

5- Hygienic hands

GOT, not big ones though

4- Honed hips

GOT

3- Awesome abs

GOT

2- Primped penis

not hard to get lulz, so it doesn`t mean much. You can`t get the other things in a few minutes, so this point is nonrelevant because of the short time you can achieve it.

1- Buff butt

GOT

makes around 8,5 to 9 of 10 or so.

Everybody has a different view though.
    Fighter-Icon-BadGuy-Hero-Winner-Loser-Father-Cheater-Ubereem-CockGuy-Invincible-Monster-Beast-Champion

Alistair "The Reem" Overeem

Stats: 5'7", 176 lbs
    Wisdom187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wisdom187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Wisdom187's BodySpace

GOT

9- Chiseled chest

GOT

8- Bulging biceps

GOT

7- Luscious lips

no

6- Tantalizing tongue

I dunno

5- Hygienic hands

do calluses count?

4- Honed hips

GOT

3- Awesome abs

GOT

2- Primped penis

got

1- Buff butt

GOT

sweet.
    “Foolish and wretched is the man who builds his happiness on the frail and unstable affection of a woman.”

"Wisdom is the daughter of experience" - Leonardo da Vinci

Stats: 6'1", 220 lbs
    scythiss1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scythiss1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scythiss1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scythiss1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scythiss1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scythiss1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scythiss1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scythiss1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scythiss1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scythiss1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) scythiss1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit scythiss1's BodySpace
    I have everything but the abs

Stats: 5'7", 173 lbs
    game1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) game1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) game1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) game1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) game1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) game1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) game1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) game1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) game1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) game1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) game1990 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit game1990's BodySpace
    FUUU
    my penis is darker than my body color!! ahhhh. hahahaha

u mad breh?

I just don't understand how tongue or hands can be an attractive feature
    not mad jus saying people shouldn't worry about this sht. Most of us work out and eat properly so we're already ahead of 95% of the population.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast