rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Whats a good weekly workout program?

I am looking for a good weekly workout plan training my chest, legs, shoulders, biceps, triceps, and back. I want this workout to be pretty intense. I have recently just completed p90X, but I need someting better. If any of you could make me a good workout program please leave it in the comments.

Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    P90X is nothing

try starting strength, its stickied

or a 3 day split

Day1: Legs/Shoulders
    Squats, Lunges, Leg extensions, Leg curls
    Military press, front raises, side lat raises, reverse flyes
    Day2: Chest/Triceps
    DB or BB bench, incline bench, decline bench, flyes
    skull crushers, cable pulldowns, kick backs, dips
    Day3: Back/Biceps
    Deadlift, DB rows, chin ups, lat pulldowns
    barbell curls, supinating curls, cable curls, hammer curls, preacher curlz etc there's all kinds of curlz.

rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50) rawprotein will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yea I know P90X sucks.
    Thanks for the workout though!
    I will rep you

Gainer99x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rawprotein View Post
    I am looking for a good weekly workout plan training my chest, legs, shoulders, biceps, triceps, and back. I want this workout to be pretty intense. I have recently just completed p90X, but I need someting better. If any of you could make me a good workout program please leave it in the comments.
    man, i would recommend you to check out the workout database on bodybuilding.com. 'case here you might find the right one for you! you can chose how many days a week you'd like to work out, the max number of sets and repetitions, your goal... and the database will give you out certain number of possible workouts that are good for you so that you could chose which one you might stick with good luck
    The principle is competing against yourself. It's about self-improvement, about being better than you were the day before.

S.A.