MistyMist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MistyMist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MistyMist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Pectus Excavatum

Hello Bodybuilders,

I have a mild case of Pectus Excavatum (if you don't know what it is, please feel free to look it up). I am incredibly insecure about this and willing to do almost anything to correct it.

The Depth of my P.E. is around 1.2 CM. I know it isn't to bad, but it really keeps me from having a normal-looking chest, which I've always dreamed of. Hell, I don't even work on my pecs because I'm afraid of making my chest 'hole' look deeper.

Photos:

(Remove Spaces)

1: iforce.co.nz/i/nhclnzu3. jpg
    2: iforce.co.nz/i/gp33qyk2. jpg
    3: iforce.co.nz/i/wadcxypn. jpg
    4: iforce.co.nz/i/xgf3gqp0. jpg

Also if you look at photos 2,3,4 you will also notice that I have a 'chip' of my pec missing on the top left of my left pec (It's actually the right pec but my camera 'reverses' everything for some reason). I think this is correlated in some way with my pectus excavatum. You don't just have a 'chip' missing on one of your pecs.

I am aware that there are a considerable amount of users with P.E. here, and many have drastically improved it.

What exercises will help me with my P.E., not to mention filling up that chip missing from my pec? I have a mild case so it shouldn't be TOO hard :/ I want to keep surgery as my last resort. I'm even considering purchasing a vacuum bell.

Feel free to post your 'before and after' pictures!

Thanks.

piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have PE as well. Unfortunately there are no exercises that can help the problem, nor you can do anything about the "chip" in your pec, although it's hard to say because your chest isn't very well developed.

Your PE isn't too bad. Just keep lifting, no one will notice this **** when you're big.
    Workout journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116712111

NOTHING is sacred.

"BUT... it's way too easy to get caught up in all this ****ing minutia- like the kids on the Teen forums who won't eat regular peanut butter because it has 4g of sugar or whatever, ATG nazis, obsessing about every part of training, etc. Simplicity works." -101CavGrunt

MistyMist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MistyMist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MistyMist has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by piszczel View Post
    I have PE as well. Unfortunately there are no exercises that can help the problem, nor you can do anything about the "chip" in your pec, although it's hard to say because your chest isn't very well developed.

Your PE isn't too bad. Just keep lifting, no one will notice this **** when you're big.
    I just looked through your photos and it doesn't even look like you have P.E. Looks barely noticeable to me.

Also - Do you know why that chip is missing by any chance?

Bleh, I guess I'll start working on my pecs and try to see what happens then.

piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MistyMist View Post
    I just looked through your photos and it doesn't even look like you have P.E. Looks barely noticeable to me.

Also - Do you know why that chip is missing by any chance?

Bleh, I guess I'll start working on my pecs and try to see what happens then.
    The pics on my profile compliment me a bit. I look a lot worse IRL lol. Especially that the pics were taken way before my back injury. I am VERY self concious about my chest. The feeling will never go away, no matter how swole you are.
    Workout journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116712111

NOTHING is sacred.

"BUT... it's way too easy to get caught up in all this ****ing minutia- like the kids on the Teen forums who won't eat regular peanut butter because it has 4g of sugar or whatever, ATG nazis, obsessing about every part of training, etc. Simplicity works." -101CavGrunt

Originally Posted by piszczel View Post
    The pics on my profile compliment me a bit. I look a lot worse IRL lol. Especially that the pics were taken way before my back injury. I am VERY self concious about my chest. The feeling will never go away, no matter how swole you are.
    I know exactly how you feel. It just kills me inside that there is nothing I can do about it.

El_Burrito is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Burrito is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Burrito is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Burrito is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Burrito is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Burrito is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Burrito is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Burrito is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Burrito is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Burrito is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Burrito is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    are you fucking kidding me man? I have PE and I can't even tell you have it! Train your chest, I do and my PE looks 10 times worse than yours and I've had corrective surgery. How the hell can you be self conscious of that?

Originally Posted by El_Burrito View Post
    are you fucking kidding me man? I have PE and I can't even tell you have it! Train your chest, I do and my PE looks 10 times worse than yours and I've had corrective surgery. How the hell can you be self conscious of that?
    Trust me, it looks a lot worse IRL and my friends can notice it easily.

And as if this wasn't enough, I forgot to mention another mild case of scoliosis came along with this as well. This is probably why my right pec is significantly smaller and has that 'chip' missing. My right pec is actually 'lower' than my left pec (bone-wise, if you know what I mean).