JeepSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Hair Loss and Natural Test Boosters

Did a search but it seemed like no one is really experiencing what I am. I have taken a few different types of natural testosterone boosters such as Diesel Test, Activate Xtreme, Tribuloid, and MHP T-BOMB II (most recently). However, in the past few months I have been noticing something pretty disturbing. A lot of my hair is falling out throughout the day and when I shower. Probably about 20-30 alone when I shower. They usually have the bulb on the end of them, which leads me to believe they are falling out and most likely not growing back in. I can already notice that my hair has seemed to thin out a considerable amount. I ended my cycle on the T-Bomb about 2 or 3 months ago and that hair loss has seemed to get somewhat progressively worse. I went to the Doctor and they recommended me going to a dermatologist which I will probably do. However, I was wondering if anyone has experienced this kind of problem and if so, what you did to fix it? I have heard that the natural test boosters really couldn't have enough effect to cause hair loss because they haven't been shown to increase DHT or Testosterone by too high of an amount. The supplements I have listed are the only ones I have ever used, nothing pro-hormonal. Hopefully someone can help me out with this because I am not going to be a pretty dude if I have lose all my damn hair. I also don't want to take Propecia, because the Doc told me it can cause a loss of libido and erectile dysfunction, so unless they could throw me something to counteract that too (haha) I would probably like to go a different route. Does anyone think a temporary solution could be to take T-BOMB II again and hope that it could block some of the excess DHT that is most likely causing my hair to shed off in massive amounts?

Thanks for your time and help.
    Weight: 202
    Bench: 315 x 1

Taking: OFF CYCLE

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JeepSheep View Post
    Did a search but it seemed like no one is really experiencing what I am. I have taken a few different types of natural testosterone boosters such as Diesel Test, Activate Xtreme, Tribuloid, and MHP T-BOMB II (most recently). However, in the past few months I have been noticing something pretty disturbing. A lot of my hair is falling out throughout the day and when I shower. Probably about 20-30 alone when I shower. They usually have the bulb on the end of them, which leads me to believe they are falling out and most likely not growing back in. I can already notice that my hair has seemed to thin out a considerable amount. I ended my cycle on the T-Bomb about 2 or 3 months ago and that hair loss has seemed to get somewhat progressively worse. I went to the Doctor and they recommended me going to a dermatologist which I will probably do. However, I was wondering if anyone has experienced this kind of problem and if so, what you did to fix it? I have heard that the natural test boosters really couldn't have enough effect to cause hair loss because they haven't been shown to increase DHT or Testosterone by too high of an amount. The supplements I have listed are the only ones I have ever used, nothing pro-hormonal. Hopefully someone can help me out with this because I am not going to be a pretty dude if I have lose all my damn hair. I also don't want to take Propecia, because the Doc told me it can cause a loss of libido and erectile dysfunction, so unless they could throw me something to counteract that too (haha) I would probably like to go a different route. Does anyone think a temporary solution could be to take T-BOMB II again and hope that it could block some of the excess DHT that is most likely causing my hair to shed off in massive amounts?

Does MPB run in your family?
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JeepSheep View Post

i dont care what anyone says test boosters can thin your hair and/or accelerate balding.
    Last edited by sandaltan; 04-03-2010 at 01:32 PM.

JeepSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepSheep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Does MPB run in your family?
    Not until much much older of ages. My mother's father had a full head of hair until about his mid-50's and my dad still has a full head of hair. I realize it could have accelerated it, but is there any way to combat it is what I am asking.
    Weight: 202
    Bench: 315 x 1

Taking: OFF CYCLE

ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000)
    surprised you didn't figure this out with a search but anytime you increase your test. you are going to be prone to losing a lot more hair. especially if MPB runs in your family.

ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000)
    what i would be curious to find out though is if "natural" test boosters effect you differently when it comes to hair loss than ones that don't claim to be natural. hope a rep can chime in on this.

edit: if you want to stop hair loss grab 2% Nizoral and you can even go on Nioxin which will help thicken your hair.
    Last edited by ogeorgeko; 04-03-2010 at 12:40 PM.

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've took testopro, animal test, and now trying novadex my hair is down to my shoulders, my dad got bald at age 26 cause he us roids for football. My hair grows fast and is extremly thick , genes from my mom I guess but how is ppl losing hair on this stuff it's not even a real pro hormone or steroid lol My granddad didn' get bald till like 50 yrs old Ppl who are getting bald early either not telling the truth and taking something else or just have bad hair genes.

edit : I also have been taking biotin for long time.

Also if your having problems with acne get some drying lotion from mario badescu, I put that on a pimple and it's gone over night. sometimes if I wait to long to catch it may take 2 nights.
    Last edited by momo5; 04-03-2010 at 01:07 PM.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

Originally Posted by momo5 View Post
    I've took testopro, animal test, and now trying novadex my hair is down to my shoulders, my dad got bald at age 26 cause he us roids for football. My hair grows fast and is extremly thick , genes from my mom I guess but how is ppl losing hair on this stuff it's not even a real pro hormone or steroid lol My granddad didn' get bald till like 50 yrs old Ppl who are getting bald early either not telling the truth and taking something else or just have bad hair genes.

edit : I also have been taking biotin for long time.

Also if your having problems with acne get some drying lotion from mario badescu, I put that on a pimple and it's gone over night. sometimes if I wait to long to catch it may take 2 nights.
    increased tests usually if not always results in hair loss as a side effect there are numerous studies that have proven this to a certain degree. it just varies from person to person.

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ogeorgeko View Post
    increased tests usually if not always results in hair loss as a side effect there are numerous studies that have proven this to a certain degree. it just varies from person to person.
    yeah but most of these products is increase of extra test it's not like a real testerone booster you get from a dr. or for extreme boost of your normal test.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.