Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I agree. The war on terror is pretty useless. If we really wanted to make an impact we would be more peaceful and trade rather than use bombs and weapons.

A lot of people in the USA are just afraid though. And to be honest the war does not affect their daily lives. So they dont think about it. They just think the US is out there trying to get bad guys that are trying to hurt them. And they leave it at that.

Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ilikebeer View Post
    lol @ this thread. we already know al quaeda is fake and 9/11 was a false flag terror attack carried out by the us government. the war on terror is nothing but a never ending war designed for destruction and profit within the military industrial complex. wake the **** up.
    Wut? Have another.

Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cerulean will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by aaronjbc123 View Post
    That explains everything.

Originally Posted by OsamaAlFarsi View Post
    yes and killed thousands of "casualities"
    I could be wrong, but if you looked at the stats at who caused the multitude of deaths in Iraq, I'd suspect it would be because of sectarian violence brought on by al quida or directly by al quida themselves.
    Last edited by Cerulean; 04-11-2010 at 08:36 PM.

Dokken5 is not very helpful. (-500) Dokken5 is not very helpful. (-500) Dokken5 is not very helpful. (-500) Dokken5 is not very helpful. (-500) Dokken5 is not very helpful. (-500) Dokken5 is not very helpful. (-500) Dokken5 is not very helpful. (-500) Dokken5 is not very helpful. (-500) Dokken5 is not very helpful. (-500) Dokken5 is not very helpful. (-500) Dokken5 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I would like to know how americans think about that.
    I think there are several places that USA fights their "war against terror". Mostly Afghanistan and Pakistan.

In Iran we say, that Terror is a special kind of war. In other words we think the americans fight a war against war.

How exactly do you plan to win such a war?

The war creates the terror and the terror creates the war. In my personal opinion, that leads to nothing.
    You know what? Americans couldnt care less about Iran. We couldn't care less about Muslims. We dont care about your jihad, or whatever justification that you want to come up with for killing your own people and acting like complete savages. I mean, if you want to behead your people for spitting on the sidewalk wrong, feel free. We just want to live our lives in peace, raise our kids, go to our over rated movies, and be left alone. You on the other hand cant just live your lives and leave things alone. You are taught to hate people who dont think like you and you are taught that people who dont believe what you believe should be killed. You dont care if you kill women and children, or innocent bystanders. You believe that they are infidels and their lives mean nothing. In fact you believe that it is an honor to kill women and children. Your leaders threaten to wipe countries off the map. Never have you heard the United States threaten to wipe a country off the map. If that was our desire there would be nothing to stop us. Our desire to to be able to visit the Middle East on vacation. Its unfortunate that because of a sick and twisted religion we are not able to do that. You want to look at something objectively?? People in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and anywhere in the world can visit the United States and feel safe. If I visit your sick and barbaric country I will be beheaded and you savages will take pride in it. Does my beheading make you feel powerful? Does it help make peace between us? Why does killing innocent people make you feel like you have accomplished something great. It doesnt. It makes you look like savages. When you animals decide that you want peace and stop acting like barbarians there will be peace between our peoples.

If the Islamic countries of the world laid down their arms, there would be peace. If the United States laid down their arms, there would be no United States.

oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Dokken5 View Post
    You know what? Americans couldnt care less about Iran. We couldn't care less about Muslims. We dont care about your jihad, or whatever justification that you want to come up with for killing your own people and acting like complete savages. I mean, if you want to behead your people for spitting on the sidewalk wrong, feel free. We just want to live our lives in peace, raise our kids, go to our over rated movies, and be left alone. You on the other hand cant just live your lives and leave things alone. You are taught to hate people who dont think like you and you are taught that people who dont believe what you believe should be killed. You dont care if you kill women and children, or innocent bystanders. You believe that they are infidels and their lives mean nothing. In fact you believe that it is an honor to kill women and children. Your leaders threaten to wipe countries off the map. Never have you heard the United States threaten to wipe a country off the map. If that was our desire there would be nothing to stop us. Our desire to to be able to visit the Middle East on vacation. Its unfortunate that because of a sick and twisted religion we are not able to do that. You want to look at something objectively?? People in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and anywhere in the world can visit the United States and feel safe. If I visit your sick and barbaric country I will be beheaded and you savages will take pride in it. Does my beheading make you feel powerful? Does it help make peace between us? Why does killing innocent people make you feel like you have accomplished something great. It doesnt. It makes you look like savages. When you animals decide that you want peace and stop acting like barbarians there will be peace between our peoples.

If the Islamic countries of the world laid down their arms, there would be peace. If the United States laid down their arms, there would be no United States.
    Im not a muslim nor a christian but if you have tanks and artillery destroying the very house and home you built with your own hands you'd be damned for not picking up whatever you have, whether its a brick or a weapon and fighting back. Nature of the conflict is noone is in the United States but the US military is in many countries. Im not supporting either sides of the conflict but if you came to my house and destroyed it you bet your ass im going to at least try and kill you. If you grow up as a kid in a city that is in ruins im pretty sure you would have hate building inside you too. What do you look forward to? A nice dinner at The Keg and the new release of Transformers while driving your nice BMW?

And are you actually trying to say that only the people of US are the only innocent ones in this conflict? Are you really that ignorant? Have you even seen the footage of the first barrage of the navy during the first hours of the Iraq invasion? Go watch it again, every single rocket and strike is from a landscape view looking all nice and block-buster like. Have you seen a single shot of the broadcast where people were present? Where sleeping families were woken up to the sight of their kid's limbs all over the place and people screaming. Are you that ignorant to call them savages and barbarians?

Please dont justify and sort any people based on their money hungry governments. The matter of fact is that every single child, woman and man on both sides of the conflict that didnt want to or deserve to die is innocent. Your post disgusts me in numerous ways I cant even explain based on just the mere fact that you're sitting in your nice warm house, sipping your tea behind your computer and blatantly insulting women and children that dont even have a place to sleep and see death every single day.
    Last edited by oleg1227; 04-11-2010 at 09:59 PM.
    [A.W.P] Anti White-Knight Police Force

chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile

Originally Posted by oleg1227 View Post
    Im not a muslim nor a christian but if you have tanks and artillery destroying the very house and home you built with your own hands you'd be damned for not picking up whatever you have, whether its a brick or a weapon and fighting back. Nature of the conflict is noone is in the United States but the US is in many countries. Im not supporting either sides of the conflict but if you came to my house and destroyed it you bet your ass im going to at least try and kill you.
    poster is Russian. So poster may have a biased Russian world view. Ruled by dictators and communists who put their own people away but still are admired! Russians love their villains! Strangely no one in their former conquered satellite states likes Russians and they say that openly! Ukrainians even sided with the nazis against Russians! So much hate towards each other. They love Stalin, and the rest. First stalin sided with hitller and the 2 divided poland, while British and French kept their treaty promises with poland and declared war on nazis. Stalin only turned against hitler when to his surprise his buddy attacked USSR. Putin is still making excuses for katyn forest tragedy of world war 2.
    Of course, most of them hate the good man Gorbachev.

oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oleg1227 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by chilon1 View Post
    poster is Russian. So poster may have a biased Russian world view. Ruled by dictators and communists who put their own people away but still are admired! Russians love their villains! Strangely no one in their former conquered satellite states likes Russians and they say that openly! Ukrainians even sided with the nazis against Russians! So much hate towards each other. They love Stalin, and the rest. First stalin sided with hitller and the 2 divided poland, while British and French kept their treaty promises with poland and declared war on nazis. Stalin only turned against hitler when to his surprise his buddy attacked USSR. Putin is still making excuses for katyn forest tragedy of world war 2.
    Of course, most of them hate the good man Gorbachev.
    Lol at you bringing my origin to try and prove your point. The government is where it stands. You really think that the treaty with poland division was broadcasted on news and radio? That everyone knew what was going on? Satellite states wanted their independence and they got it with the collapse of the Union. Your naming specific heads of governments. Does that mean that me being of a Russia origin I somehow owe someone an apology? Fact is that many innocent people died that shouldn't have. Are you telling me that every single country in WWII didnt do anything shady and played by the rules? No, its war and every fighting country is trying to gain something by the end of it

chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile

Lol at you bringing my origin to try and prove your point. The government is where it stands. You really think that the treaty with poland division was broadcasted on news and radio? That everyone knew what was going on? Satellite states wanted their independence and they got it with the collapse of the Union. Your naming specific heads of governments. Does that mean that me being of a Russia origin I somehow owe someone an apology? Fact is that many innocent people died that shouldn't have. Are you telling me that every single country in WWII didnt do anything shady and played by the rules? No, its war and every fighting country is trying to gain something by the end of it
    The thing is none of the people whom the Russians subjugated and kept in their USSR like them even now. Britain and france kept their treaty promises but if any country has treaty with Russia it can bet that Russia will break it. I am only pointing to your view that is shaped by where you come from. I doubt you will shed a tear for victims of Khmer Rouge in Cambodia. You may also keep silence over the egregious excesses of the Russian Revolution. Be silent over Tibet. Be silent over chechnya and the Russian excesses in the caucasus muslim states that want to break away from Russia. As a Ukranian told me, they don't like Russians, they don't want Russians. and he said that with some sort of dislike for the Russians! There must be reasons for that. US never put away its people into slavish concentration camps, neither did Britain and france. So do not compare our country to your former country. If it was not for USSR we may not even be in Afghanistan. Look what Russians did in Afghanistan in 10 years they killed 2 million Afghans and made millions of them refugees.

Dokken5 is not very helpful. (-500) Dokken5 is not very helpful. (-500) Dokken5 is not very helpful. (-500) Dokken5 is not very helpful. (-500) Dokken5 is not very helpful. (-500) Dokken5 is not very helpful. (-500) Dokken5 is not very helpful. (-500) Dokken5 is not very helpful. (-500) Dokken5 is not very helpful. (-500) Dokken5 is not very helpful. (-500) Dokken5 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Im not a muslim nor a christian but if you have tanks and artillery destroying the very house and home you built with your own hands you'd be damned for not picking up whatever you have, whether its a brick or a weapon and fighting back. Nature of the conflict is noone is in the United States but the US military is in many countries. Im not supporting either sides of the conflict but if you came to my house and destroyed it you bet your ass im going to at least try and kill you. If you grow up as a kid in a city that is in ruins im pretty sure you would have hate building inside you too. What do you look forward to? A nice dinner at The Keg and the new release of Transformers while driving your nice BMW?

And are you actually trying to say that only the people of US are the only innocent ones in this conflict? Are you really that ignorant? Have you even seen the footage of the first barrage of the navy during the first hours of the Iraq invasion? Go watch it again, every single rocket and strike is from a landscape view looking all nice and block-buster like. Have you seen a single shot of the broadcast where people were present? Where sleeping families were woken up to the sight of their kid's limbs all over the place and people screaming. Are you that ignorant to call them savages and barbarians?

Please dont justify and sort any people based on their money hungry governments. The matter of fact is that every single child, woman and man on both sides of the conflict that didnt want to or deserve to die is innocent. Your post disgusts me in numerous ways I cant even explain based on just the mere fact that you're sitting in your nice warm house, sipping your tea behind your computer and blatantly insulting women and children that dont even have a place to sleep and see death every single day.
    What can I say about a post this ridiculous? Well, there is a whole list of things.
    1. Did you forget to take you medications today?
    2. What color is the sky there on planet moron?
    3. Do you really believe the crap that you post?
    4. Dude, toking up is totally cool, but you are not supposed to drink the bong water.
    5. Huh?
    6. Lemme guess, if we had just left the Nazis alone, they would have contained themselves.
    7. You are just too stupid to put into words.
    8. Pinko Commie f.a.g.
    9. Are we talking about the same subject or did I lose you?
    10. Look, I know that I shouldnt say this, but you type real well for a retard.

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    You know thats something my friend's family mentioned to me. Prior to 9/11, it was Iran that was mainly fighting Al Qaeda and the Taliban in the middle east. Now we've got Bush lumping Iran in with Al Qaeda as the 'axis of evil'. And our public eats it up.

It just shows how ignorant Americans are, which is why that chilon guy made the comment about your name.
    I've mentioned this before as well. The fundamental problem with fighting the Wahhabi terrorists is that they are so decentralized. The ideal ally against these guys would be Shia Iran, which has an extremely hierarchical structure, and has been fighting the Sunnis since well before America was a nation.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

The thing is none of the people whom the Russians subjugated and kept in their USSR like them even now. Britain and france kept their treaty promises but if any country has treaty with Russia it can bet that Russia will break it. I am only pointing to your view that is shaped by where you come from. I doubt you will shed a tear for victims of Khmer Rouge in Cambodia. You may also keep silence over the egregious excesses of the Russian Revolution. Be silent over Tibet. Be silent over chechnya and the Russian excesses in the caucasus muslim states that want to break away from Russia. As a Ukranian told me, they don't like Russians, they don't want Russians. and he said that with some sort of dislike for the Russians! There must be reasons for that. US never put away its people into slavish concentration camps, neither did Britain and france. So do not compare our country to your former country. If it was not for USSR we may not even be in Afghanistan. Look what Russians did in Afghanistan in 10 years they killed 2 million Afghans and made millions of them refugees.
    What Russia did in Afghanistan was wrong. What happened during the Revolution is despicable and it was painful to even learn about, people exterminating their own nation. Governments exterminating their own governments. But its history, there is nothing I or anyone can do about it. Please don't even get me started on Ukraine and their policies. Yeah Russia is always the oppressor, always spanking the smaller neighbors. But its cool to steal natural gas that you already get at discounted rates and not even pay for. Its cool to open a barrage artillery strike onto a peacekeeping camp during the opening of the olympic games. Its ok to try and ethnically cleanse a population that already wants nothing to do with you. I completely forgot that only the US does everything in the name of good. And please don't even get me started on Chechnya and the border that floods heroin and weapons into the country.

What can I say about a post this ridiculous? Well, there is a whole list of things.
    1. Did you forget to take you medications today?
    2. What color is the sky there on planet moron?
    3. Do you really believe the crap that you post?
    4. Dude, toking up is totally cool, but you are not supposed to drink the bong water.
    5. Huh?
    6. Lemme guess, if we had just left the Nazis alone, they would have contained themselves.
    7. You are just too stupid to put into words.
    8. Pinko Commie f.a.g.
    9. Are we talking about the same subject or did I lose you?
    10. Look, I know that I shouldnt say this, but you type real well for a retard.
    Lol really mature ways to insult me. I applaud your constructive arguments. Why don't we all just sit there and insult each other all day. Maybe we'll get somewhere
    Last edited by oleg1227; 04-11-2010 at 11:08 PM.

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    note the poster is of chinese origins must be loving his country of origin and lives in communist china which sells trinkets, manipulates its currency, subjgates turkic uighurs and peaceful buddhist tibetans, suppresses its people, hacks into google and yahoo accounts of human rights activitists, takes over a US navy plane and dismantles its parts to make a copies of it, threatens taiwan, threatens its neighbors, loses in war to vietnam, fights with japan, pollutes the environment, government suppresses its own people like the tieenemann square, supports african dictators in return for getting their resources cheap, supports north korea. Th existence of your country is foolish and insulting to the free world.
    Don't forget...
    I'm in your Pentagon
    Stealing your secrets

U MAD?

YEAH U MAD!
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

OsamaAlFarsi is just really nice. (+1000) OsamaAlFarsi is just really nice. (+1000) OsamaAlFarsi is just really nice. (+1000) OsamaAlFarsi is just really nice. (+1000) OsamaAlFarsi is just really nice. (+1000) OsamaAlFarsi is just really nice. (+1000) OsamaAlFarsi is just really nice. (+1000) OsamaAlFarsi is just really nice. (+1000) OsamaAlFarsi is just really nice. (+1000) OsamaAlFarsi is just really nice. (+1000) OsamaAlFarsi is just really nice. (+1000)

lol, i´m zoroastrian. That makes your random gibberish even more retarded.

Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Inev View Post
    I agree. The war on terror is pretty useless. If we really wanted to make an impact we would be more peaceful and trade rather than use bombs and weapons.
    The war on drugs is even more useless, but thats another thread. (no druggy, just think its retarded to waste a **** ton of money on it)

But getting to the point... Honestly, the problem with the above post, is that we do not live in a peaceful world. And before you, or anyone else goes on about how "America has destabilized the world" know that the world has never been as stabilized as it is now (and has truly never been stabilized either.) There are less wars going on around the world today than at any other time in history.

lol, i´m zoroastrian. That makes your random gibberish even more retarded.
    Whatever you say there Osama. Be careful that you dont get yourself beheaded.

Stats: 6'0"
    Weight: 285
    Body Fat: 28%

Go eat some more you racist prick

OsamaAlFarsi is just really nice. (+1000) OsamaAlFarsi is just really nice. (+1000) OsamaAlFarsi is just really nice. (+1000) OsamaAlFarsi is just really nice. (+1000) OsamaAlFarsi is just really nice. (+1000) OsamaAlFarsi is just really nice. (+1000) OsamaAlFarsi is just really nice. (+1000) OsamaAlFarsi is just really nice. (+1000) OsamaAlFarsi is just really nice. (+1000) OsamaAlFarsi is just really nice. (+1000) OsamaAlFarsi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Look my stupid fat friend.
    None of the stuff you cry about happenes in Iran.
    Nobody is beheaded here. No Iranian did ever a suicide attack. We have evry year 200.000 american tourists in Iran. Many of them visiting Shiraz, Esfahan and other places.
    In the last 5 years died only 3 american tourists in Iran. The reason was a bus accident. Tehran is a safer place for americans than Los Angeles.

But the question is, can a fat retarded idiot know that? Does he even want to know it?

I stand far over you my fat friend. I guess its hard to be a fat blob. But allow me to ask you a question.
    Since i work for IranAir and you said you would like visit Iran (if we give up our blood thirsty alien religion), what would happen if i kick you out of the plane?

Considering your extremly obese bodyfat of almost 30%, i guess your body ist extremly jelly like. Would you form like a drop of water, while falling down?

Smile

Read this news: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100412/.../us_nyc_terror

most about everything bad is connected to pakistan.

Gangster of Medieval War swordsmanzenn's Avatar
    swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you are all wrong. no country is good or righteous. war is bad and so are people.

Smile

What Russia did in Afghanistan was wrong. What happened during the Revolution is despicable and it was painful to even learn about, people exterminating their own nation. Governments exterminating their own governments. But its history, there is nothing I or anyone can do about it. Please don't even get me started on Ukraine and their policies. Yeah Russia is always the oppressor, always spanking the smaller neighbors. But its cool to steal natural gas that you already get at discounted rates and not even pay for. Its cool to open a barrage artillery strike onto a peacekeeping camp during the opening of the olympic games. Its ok to try and ethnically cleanse a population that already wants nothing to do with you. I completely forgot that only the US does everything in the name of good. And please don't even get me started on Chechnya and the border that floods heroin and weapons into the country.

Lol really mature ways to insult me. I applaud your constructive arguments. Why don't we all just sit there and insult each other all day. Maybe we'll get somewhere
    you still have some mentality of a Russian imperalist.

Read this news: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100412/.../us_nyc_terror

most about everything bad is connected to pakistan.
    Blame the Asians...damn asians

you still have some mentality of a Russian imperalist.
    Lol gotta love when people come to such awesome conclusions with little knowledge. Maybe I have an imperialist mindset and maybe I don't but I at least know and respect my countries heritage and its stages through it's life. And as it seems you actually have the mentality of a typical racist, anti-*** discriminating Texas ass that milks his horses for pleasure.

Smile

Blame the Asians...damn asians

Lol gotta love when people come to such awesome conclusions with little knowledge. Maybe I have an imperialist mindset and maybe I don't but I at least know and respect my countries heritage and its stages through it's life. And as it seems you actually have the mentality of a typical racist, anti-*** discriminating Texas ass that milks his horses for pleasure.
    Aren't you now behaving like a classic troll who has run out of valid facts to support his beliefs and therefore resorting to name calling? Most People in the world want to come to our country unlike your Russia from where most of your own people want to move out. Just like you have moved to our neighbor. That in itself is very telling. Most neighbors of Russia have some sort of intense dislike for it including Georgia - home country of Stalin. Could you explain why such hatred?

Smile

Look my stupid fat friend.
    None of the stuff you cry about happenes in Iran.
    Nobody is beheaded here. No Iranian did ever a suicide attack. We have evry year 200.000 american tourists in Iran. Many of them visiting Shiraz, Esfahan and other places.
    In the last 5 years died only 3 american tourists in Iran. The reason was a bus accident. Tehran is a safer place for americans than Los Angeles.

But the question is, can a fat retarded idiot know that? Does he even want to know it?

I stand far over you my fat friend. I guess its hard to be a fat blob. But allow me to ask you a question.
    Since i work for IranAir and you said you would like visit Iran (if we give up our blood thirsty alien religion), what would happen if i kick you out of the plane?

Considering your extremly obese bodyfat of almost 30%, i guess your body ist extremly jelly like. Would you form like a drop of water, while falling down?
    How many people given a chance would want to move and live in Iran? Count on fingers of 1 hand. That says all.

Aren't you now behaving like a classic troll who has run out of valid facts to support his beliefs and therefore resorting to name calling? Most People in the world want to come to our country unlike your Russia from where most of your own people want to move out. Just like you have moved to our neighbor. That in itself is very telling. Most neighbors of Russia have some sort of intense dislike for it including Georgia - home country of Stalin. Could you explain why such hatred?
    Do you even have a slightest idea about what Georgia has done and what is happening every day there? This isn't the Soviet Union anymore, this isn't 1990's anymore. You probably do and going to quote me every single thing that CNN and FOX told you. The one sided biased information that most of the US ate up.

Based on your replies you look more like a troll than I ever will. You don't even have the slightest idea about my life and why I moved, but yet you can generalize and make assumptions about why I moved? As much as I dislike some stuff I will never hesitate to go back, pick up a weapon and defend my country to my death as it is my home. Please don't take the typical American mentality that US is the best and that everyone moves there because it's **** everywhere else because that just makes you ignorant. But it seems that you already have such a mentality...

Smile

Do you even have a slightest idea about what Georgia has done and what is happening every day there? This isn't the Soviet Union anymore, this isn't 1990's anymore. You probably do and going to quote me every single thing that CNN and FOX told you. The one sided biased information that most of the US ate up.

Based on your replies you look more like a troll than I ever will. You don't even have the slightest idea about my life and why I moved, but yet you can generalize and make assumptions about why I moved? As much as I dislike some stuff I will never hesitate to go back, pick up a weapon and defend my country to my death as it is my home. Please don't take the typical American mentality that US is the best and that everyone moves there because it's **** everywhere else because that just makes you ignorant. But it seems that you already have such a mentality...
    should I get my news from Russian government then? I don't listen to fox news. No facts in your replies, just runaway emotions. Georgia is bad, Ukraine is bad, tibetans are bad, every neighbor of Russia is evil, Okay I get your viewpoint. End of story.

GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How many people given a chance would want to move and live in Iran? Count on fingers of 1 hand. That says all.

Srs?

Do you have ANY idea how large the refugee population Iran hosts is?

should I get my news from Russian government then? I don't listen to fox news. No facts in your replies, just runaway emotions. Georgia is bad, Ukraine is bad, tibetans are bad, every neighbor of Russia is evil, Okay I get your viewpoint. End of story.
    Lol where did I even mention that tibetans and most of neighbors are evil. Dont put words in my mouth.

You really want the facts?

Georgia is one of the major pathways to suppliers of contraband drugs, firearms and other illegal items. 18 year old cadets fresh out of training camps are sent to patrol the borders between Russia and Georgia are found nailed to crosses with genitals cut off and placed in their mouths. Camps are bombarded with mortars from distant forest locations and young Russian soldiers that don't even want to be there are taken captive and have their heads slowly cut off while the rest laugh and watch. Have their limbs ripped off and left to die. While the president of Georgia arranges an ethnic cleansing campaign to eliminate Abhasian and South Ossetian People that want independence just like Georgia once did. Those people go to Russia for help and request passports and protection. And it's given to them. They live peacefully under peacekeeper supervision only to find the whole city of Tskhinvali to be burned to the ground with artillery while every single major president is in the opening of the Olympics in Beijing. The open ceremony that caused major wars to stop through the decades. Yes of course Russia is the bad one, always the oppressor, always the enemy.

Ukraine receives 35% of its natural gas used for energy from Russia. Its given at a discounted rate as natural pipe lines run through Ukraine. Not only is Ukraine unable to pay for the gas they are using and are given extensions of payments and debt "forgiveness" by Russia, the people were also found stealing the gas running through the pipes by numerous ways. And that is only the tip of the iceberg. But yet again Russia is the bad one in this situation, it deserves to be hated and is very evil.
    Last edited by oleg1227; 04-12-2010 at 03:05 PM.

In the last years we had 9 million immigrants. Thats far more than you ever had. Most are northern afghani tajiks, who escpaed the war that USA started there.

So you little tard we have 2 conclusions.
    1st: You have no clue what you talking about
    2nd: You are a complet freak of nature with over 9 million fingers.

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I would like to know how americans think about that.
    I think there are several places that USA fights their "war against terror". Mostly Afghanistan and Pakistan.

In Iran we say, that Terror is a special kind of war. In other words we think the americans fight a war against war.

How exactly do you plan to win such a war?

The war creates the terror and the terror creates the war. In my personal opinion, that leads to nothing.
    The ultimate way to win any war is to attack or make foolish the political, economic, or religious philosophy of the aggressor. It has been done many times with success.

Nazism, if you read what they wanted from the time period was to have a state that benefited German people, or people who wanted to be German, and got rid of exploiters such as jews, gypsies, and others they saw as sociopaths. They also wanted to reclaim land that was historically theirs. That makes perfect sense and puts the movement into a new light, and almost makes it sympathetic. From a power standpoint, that's bad for the winners, because it makes the "win" less total. So, Nazism has been simplified by the media to look like a bizarre phenomenon about magic, genetics, and claims to superhuman status. It's like something a superhero would fight.

Other examples are the Hippie and African movements in the US during the 60s. The hippies were seen as a real threat of a communist variety and they got defeated through the media. TV shows portrayed such people as being silly, unrealistic, on drugs, and comic. Black people are always, especially then, portrayed as kind of goofy or aloof and "cool" but not very serious. Thus, the threat to the state was destroyed without really killing anyone.

Communism, which is just about having a state where the workers decide what to do with their time and labor got it bad in the US through scare tactics and exaggeration. Scary part was where they told you "everyone will be forced to be the same" and that communism is impossible because you can't "perfectly" share everything. Of course, none of that is the goal of comminism.

There's lots of other examples.

Anyway, Islam will be defeated because it geniunely is ridiculous. They're so much to make fun of and take lightly, and characterize as insane, prejudiced, etc that eventually the media through movies and all kinds of subtle means will convince muslims that they're being stupid to be muslims. Then, they will begin turning into atheists or "weekend" muslims who know next to nothing about the religion. You literally the whole world against you in this because no one believes in religion that much in the world.

If you couple that with extreme violence via war, then people with weigh out the benefit of fighting, and will see that death and destruction isn't worth it as compared to believing some kind of fantasy about gods, and they will quick. The west and china will win everything because they follow a more rational Earth based path.

Note: I'm the kind of person who like honesty and I'm just pointing out facts here, not siding with them. Psychological warfare has been a major part of war since Sun Tzu wrote the Art of War, and you can bet that it's still used today and is a science, not just a vague idea.