Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cfreak View Post
    I believe the existence of aliens, ufos and stuffs, but not as extreme as some of you guys (shapeshifting alien , reptilian, controlling goverment, etc).

Am I the only person who thinks like that here?
    No. A normal intelligent human being understands that with the vastness of the universe comes the probability that we cannot live on the only planet with intelligent life forms, it just isn't a very realistic possibility.

However, the things being discussed in this thread are just pure lunacy.

The truth is no one on this planet has the answers yet. We might find them someday, and the longer we survive as a species and the more we advance technologically, the greater the chance of us finding some of them becomes.

But, lets be a intellectually honest with ourselves, we as a species are extremely unadvanced and not all that smart. We just figured out how to harness electricity about 200 years ago. In the grand scheme of our existence here, that was practically just yesterday.
    Last edited by Tes45; 04-02-2010 at 12:25 AM.

Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TSCM007 View Post
    What i mean.. is that element 115 is so heavy.. that it creates ITS OWN GRAVITY WAVE.

Lets say the gravity we experience on earth is gravity wave A

this element is so dense.. that it will create a gravity wave B.

Gravity wave b , is a wave, thus is can be manipulated.(through high-tech alien devices).. so aliens can essentially control this gravity wave.. and because the rest of us on earth and all the elements that we are composed of are not heavy enough to be on this other gravity wave.. (we are all on A, this is on B) things like super-fast travel and whatnot seem like super-fast travel when in reality.. its just seperate gravity waves... when aliens move at ridiculous speeds.. what they do is SHORTEN THE LENGTH BETWEEN DESTINATIONS ON GRAVITY WAVE B... BUT TO OUR NAKED EYE, IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE MOVING AT ReTARDED SPEEDS.. they are actually just moving on a completely different gravity wave.. REMEMBER

WE ARE ALL JUST ENERGY, MATTER, VIBRATION... Nothing is actually solid.. Most of what an atom is?? Empty Space.
    .... brah... you obviously have no conception of what gravity actually is... jakes still on you brah... until you say, "april fools" and i really find out the jakes on me.. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUU

flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cfreak View Post
    I believe the existence of aliens, ufos and stuffs, but not as extreme as some of you guys (shapeshifting alien , reptilian, controlling goverment, etc).

Am I the only person who thinks like that here?
    yes. me.

TSCM007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSCM007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSCM007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSCM007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSCM007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSCM007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSCM007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSCM007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSCM007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSCM007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSCM007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Tes45 View Post
    So you never took anything even remotely close to a HS level Physics class is basically what you're saying.
    Im not telling you to believe me, but read what i have been saying this whole time.. do you honestly think that the stuff they teach us in school is the real way the universe works??

EVERYTHING IS KEPT IN THE PHYSICAL. ALL OF SCIENCE IS BORDERED BY THIS PHYSICAL REALM. Aliens probably look at us like retards. Science is so incomplete its hilarious to think that our concepts of physics and space are even feasible...

The big bang happened.. and everything just mixed together, and WALLAH, LIFE???

Schooling is one of the top sources of projecting false information..

TSCM007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSCM007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSCM007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSCM007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSCM007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSCM007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSCM007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSCM007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSCM007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSCM007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TSCM007 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Ehyun55 View Post
    .... brah... you obviously have no conception of what gravity actually is... jakes still on you brah... until you say, "april fools" and i really find out the jakes on me.. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUU
    Wow...

Gravity hasnt even been proven yet, ITS A THEORY.

Science's view of gravity is incomplete and flawed.

Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im not telling you to believe me, but read what i have been saying this whole time.. do you honestly think that the stuff they teach us in school is the real way the universe works??

EVERYTHING IS KEPT IN THE PHYSICAL. ALL OF SCIENCE IS BORDERED BY THIS PHYSICAL REALM. Aliens probably look at us like retards. Science is so incomplete its hilarious to think that our concepts of physics and space are even feasible...

Except that everything we have discovered and everywhere we have been able to go so far outside of our own world has proven they are, soooooooooo

Nobody knows where life here came from, you don't either. That doesn't mean we don't understand the basic physical laws that govern gravity and motion in our physical realm moron.

brb, learning the real secrets of life and alien organization on youtube

Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehyun55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sorry, you're 170 lbs at 6'3. your argument is invalid.

There ya go.

Wow...

Gravity hasnt even been proven yet, ITS A THEORY.

Science's view of gravity is incomplete and flawed.
    But your drugged up view of "special gravity" in your Salvia trips is complete and easily explainable.

lmao

Originally Posted by Tes45 View Post
    Except that everything we have discovered and everywhere we have been able to go so far outside of our own world has proven they are, soooooooooo

Nobody knows where life here came from, you don't either. That doesn't mean we don't understand the basic physical laws that govern gravity and motion in our physical realm moron.

brb, learning the real secrets of life and alien organization on youtube
    Your delusional. Gravity is a theory.. it always has been. We have no idea how it works.. which is why we know so little about it. What we have is physical.. We can see that things (in this realm) are all governed by the same laws.. but thats it, we border it there.. we dont accept that JUST MAYBE, humans ARENT THAT EVOLVED.. WE ARENT THAT SMART.. and we cant be placing these laws and rules down. We have been led from the truth.. and the result is an incomplete science.

Listen.. I understand.. Your gonna be skeptical.. Im a psychopath.. i dont need to hear it. If you dont agree.. keep it to a debate.. if you want to get personal im not going to continue.

dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000)

I am not going to disagree with your theory, but you are a fuucking psycho retard. Get help and calm the fuuck down.

Good luck in life.

and to just amuse myself, if you're so enlightened, why are you arguing your point on the misc? if you have access to this so called fourth dimension where astral projection is possible (just to be clear here, the 4th dimension is actually time dumbass) why the hell waste your petty time entertaining us peons who clearly are incapable of understanding anything you say? why not take advantage of your advanced intelligence and pull some bishes? make lots of money? i don't know, whatever floats your boat. but why use the misc. as a medium for something so revolutionary and groundbreaking?

daym brah, u should be like on fox news or something brah

oscarlf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oscarlf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oscarlf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oscarlf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oscarlf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oscarlf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oscarlf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oscarlf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oscarlf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oscarlf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oscarlf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wow i came into this thread and am dissapointed...

A. That chick with the supposed iguana eye...it's a ****ing lazy eye or some sh*t you ****es

B. And the rest of the misc talkin bout elements off dat der period table bout gravity and sh*t ..... your states educational system phucking sucks your probably all from the south...you probably believe in religion and stuff like that go blow a line off fathers penis and fondle his gents and report back to me

hey 99% of you phucks... aliens, jesus, mohammed, that seven legged goat thing from asia, your class pet lizard from the fourth grade or nothing at all ... it's out of your perceived control... so listen to darwin, believe in instinct and do what feels right...
    Last edited by oscarlf; 04-02-2010 at 12:42 AM.
    USMC Combat Vet

notasinglefukwasgiven

Your delusional. Gravity is a theory.. it always has been. We have no idea how it works.. which is why we know so little about it. What we have is physical.. We can see that things (in this realm) are all governed by the same laws.. but thats it, we border it there.. we dont accept that JUST MAYBE, humans ARENT THAT EVOLVED.. WE ARENT THAT SMART.. and we cant be placing these laws and rules down. We have been led from the truth.. and the result is an incomplete science.

Listen.. I understand.. Your gonna be skeptical.. Im a psychopath.. i dont need to hear it. If you dont agree.. keep it to a debate.. if you want to get personal im not going to continue.
    You realize that I made that point before you did?

You're just severely uneducated and extremely impressionable.

And btw dumbass, we do actually have a LAW of Universal Gravitation, it really isn't that complicated, and it has NEVER been proven wrong.

Every point mass attracts every single other point mass by a force pointing along the line intersecting both points. The force is directly proportional to the product of the two masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between the point masses:[2]

where:
    F is the magnitude of the gravitational force between the two point masses,
    G is the gravitational constant,
    m1 is the mass of the first point mass,
    m2 is the mass of the second point mass, and
    r is the distance between the two point masses.

bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    and to just amuse myself, if you're so enlightened, why are you arguing your point on the misc? if you have access to this so called fourth dimension where astral projection is possible (just to be clear here, the 4th dimension is actually time dumbass) why the hell waste your petty time entertaining us peons who clearly are incapable of understanding anything you say? why not take advantage of your advanced intelligence and pull some bishes? make lots of money? i don't know, whatever floats your boat. but why use the misc. as a medium for something so revolutionary and groundbreaking?

daym brah, u should be like on fox news or something brah
    unfortunately the dimensions don't have numerical values assigned to them. it's just an expression.

it's like saying "he's the one on the right" if you're standing in front of people and saying that "he is to the left" if you're behind them.
    "Sa souvraya niende misain ye ... I am lost in my own mind"
    ― Robert Jordan, A Memory of Light

For he cannot read his tombstone when he’s dead.

_██_
    (ಠ_ృ)

Originally Posted by oscarlf View Post
    wow i came into this thread and am dissapointed...

A. That chick with the supposed iguana eye...it's a ****ing lazy eye or some sh*t you ****es

B. And the rest of the misc talkin bout elements off dat der period table bout gravity and sh*t ..... your states educational system phucking sucks your probably all from the south...believe in religion and stuff like that go blow a line a fathers penis and report back to me
    you mad that im a POG and you're a grunt?

StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anybody who uses the term "just a theory" is science-illiterate.

and lol @ the salvia-snobs.
    ಠ_ಠ

wolfhere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wolfhere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wolfhere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wolfhere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wolfhere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wolfhere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wolfhere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wolfhere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wolfhere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wolfhere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wolfhere is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    To TSCM007:

If this whole alien/reptilian thing is true...

Why did they even create us? They got no motive to...plus it must suck being in hiding. If they create us to "harness our energy" or whatever how do they do it?

Also, can you give me some good sites for solid evidence of this stuff? Honestly I've been trying to find good sources of info but can't since most sites just reiterate the same thing over and over again: how we were brainwashed, don't obey authority, look at evidence with an open mind... this is getting boring. I want a site that has the "core" reptilian argument on it so i can examine it for its merits...

I am a open-minded and curious guy which is why I'm even looking into this in the first place.

Another thing: If this whole reptilian thing is the ultimate truth then are there extremely famous smart people that have stepped forward to talk about it? Surely some of the smartest geniuses and scientists of the world must be onto this if it's that huge of a deal.

MiscMessiah is just really nice. (+1000) MiscMessiah is just really nice. (+1000) MiscMessiah is just really nice. (+1000) MiscMessiah is just really nice. (+1000) MiscMessiah is just really nice. (+1000) MiscMessiah is just really nice. (+1000) MiscMessiah is just really nice. (+1000) MiscMessiah is just really nice. (+1000) MiscMessiah is just really nice. (+1000) MiscMessiah is just really nice. (+1000) MiscMessiah is just really nice. (+1000)
    is the statue in "lost" a reptilian????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????

loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I really feel bad for this kid. He is an angry and deluded individual. Just yesterday he was flipping out over me calling mayweather more talented then a lot of ufc fighters. Started ranting about how everyone is born with the same genetics and talent (lol)

Just ignore the troll and move on.

oscarlf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oscarlf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oscarlf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oscarlf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oscarlf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oscarlf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oscarlf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oscarlf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oscarlf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oscarlf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oscarlf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you mad that im a POG and you're a grunt?
    no obiox you pog biotch me and the rest of my co. snicker at you all day long
    USMC Combat Vet

notasinglefukwasgiven

The Truthiness Teller gotspeed22's Avatar
    gotspeed22 is a name known to all. (+5000) gotspeed22 is a name known to all. (+5000) gotspeed22 is a name known to all. (+5000) gotspeed22 is a name known to all. (+5000) gotspeed22 is a name known to all. (+5000) gotspeed22 is a name known to all. (+5000) gotspeed22 is a name known to all. (+5000) gotspeed22 is a name known to all. (+5000) gotspeed22 is a name known to all. (+5000) gotspeed22 is a name known to all. (+5000) gotspeed22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i came in here super interested about aliens and reptilian overlords but then the tscm or whatever guy gayed the whole thread up because he sounds like an 8yr old who didn't get his way.

stop sounding like a douchebag you whiny ******

Originally Posted by oscarlf View Post
    no obiox you pog biotch me and the rest of my co. snicker at you all day long
    ...huh?

Originally Posted by wolfhere View Post
    To TSCM007:

If this whole alien/reptilian thing is true...

Why did they even create us? They got no motive to...plus it must suck being in hiding. If they create us to "harness our energy" or whatever how do they do it?

Also, can you give me some good sites for solid evidence of this stuff? Honestly I've been trying to find good sources of info but can't since most sites just reiterate the same thing over and over again: how we were brainwashed, don't obey authority, look at evidence with an open mind... this is getting boring. I want a site that has the "core" reptilian argument on it so i can examine it for its merits...

I am a open-minded and curious guy which is why I'm even looking into this in the first place.

Another thing: If this whole reptilian thing is the ultimate truth then are there extremely famous smart people that have stepped forward to talk about it? Surely some of the smartest geniuses and scientists of the world must be onto this if it's that huge of a deal.
    They are agents of darkness (Satan, and no, its not "the devil").. They FEED OFF ENERGY. Reptilians take over worlds to sap energy... they fiend worship and power.. they are EVIL. They would have no reason to just come to earth and destroy everything.. they want us to destroy ourselves... we are nearing the end... it will all become clear soon for everyone.. this world is run by evil.

Check your PM.

Cthulhu_Phtagn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cthulhu_Phtagn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cthulhu_Phtagn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cthulhu_Phtagn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cthulhu_Phtagn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cthulhu_Phtagn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cthulhu_Phtagn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cthulhu_Phtagn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cthulhu_Phtagn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cthulhu_Phtagn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cthulhu_Phtagn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow people on youtube must be really smart, to uncover such huge and secret conspiracy must have taken a lot of work.

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000)
    They are agents of darkness (Satan, and no, its not "the devil").. They FEED OFF ENERGY. Reptilians take over worlds to sap energy... they fiend worship and power.. they are EVIL. They would have no reason to just come to earth and destroy everything.. they want us to destroy ourselves... we are nearing the end... it will all become clear soon for everyone.. this world is run by evil.

Check your PM.
    I believe you are going to commit suicide soon.

Check your PM.
    Really starting to think you're just trollin hard now

Vyrm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vyrm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vyrm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vyrm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vyrm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vyrm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vyrm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vyrm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vyrm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vyrm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vyrm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I kinda see where u coming from and I totally agree - we humans are NO ONE to consider science as an answer for everything. It seems as ridiculous to me as it does to you probably. Still I'd first believe in unicorns and witches (things that have been around for ages) rather than some walking lizards invented by some weirdo in the 60s? 70s?

Check this guy out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Bardon and his book initiation into hermetics, I guarantee you it'll be more rewarding than wild speculation and trying to show people they are being brainwashed by the CIA/govt and should be wearing tin foil hats at all times.
    "Walk softly and carry a big gun."

"Pain is an illusion of the senses, despair is an illusion of the mind."

Originally Posted by dsuhiti View Post
    I believe you are going to commit suicide soon.
    lulz...

I took the blue pill... you guys took the red pill.. thats all this is.

Ya im bat**** insane.. thats it.

jk TSCM, i believed you this entire time. i really do believe in the whole alien conspiracy. seriously bro, i just posted all this stuff to be a troll. these people are so friggin retarded. they dont understand what its like to be intelligent and informed

(not srs)