fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000)

Wholly Guacamole

so asides from the fact that this stuff is awesome, does anyone else have trouble storing it? yesterday i got some + opened and ate some of it, and today when i looked at it it looked like it had spoiled, as it had become a much darker green. this has happened at least twice before. am i doing something wrong, or do a lot of you guys have this problem as well?
    im pretty sure my fridge is at the right temp for it if that means anything
    MMA and Powerlifting -> do they mix?

My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161444123

Magnum Nutraceuticals' "Heat" Sponsored Supplement Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161790743

"Maybe I am an addict. I'm addicted to hard work, sweat, blood, and that feeling after it all."
    -Tim Kennedy

wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fgfan1 View Post
    so asides from the fact that this stuff is awesome, does anyone else have trouble storing it? yesterday i got some + opened and ate some of it, and today when i looked at it it looked like it had spoiled, as it had become a much darker green. this has happened at least twice before. am i doing something wrong, or do a lot of you guys have this problem as well?
    It's just drying out a bit. Mix it up and eat it.

tha-shiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tha-shiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tha-shiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tha-shiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tha-shiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tha-shiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tha-shiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tha-shiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tha-shiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tha-shiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tha-shiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This stuff IS awesome. But it goes bad really fast. I know its probably still OK, but I have a hard time eating the guac when it looks like that. Anyways, they now make these 100 calorie packets of it. They come in packs of 5 or 6, and they are perfect for one-time use. The next best thing to making your own guac.

Ruben705 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you squeeze a lil lemon juice on top of it it should last longer.

Sizzler32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sizzler32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sizzler32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sizzler32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sizzler32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sizzler32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sizzler32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sizzler32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sizzler32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sizzler32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sizzler32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's not bad. Next time add some lemon juice to slow down the browning.

BLOODraven1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BLOODraven1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BLOODraven1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    add a little lemon and it wont go bad so fast. But yeaa it will still get brown after a little. I think it would be smarter not to make a ton at a time.

Registered User & Abuser vifferlv's Avatar
    vifferlv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vifferlv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vifferlv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vifferlv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vifferlv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vifferlv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vifferlv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vifferlv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vifferlv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vifferlv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vifferlv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    put plastic wrap directly on top of it in the container. kinda mash it on so there is no air space.

harry34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harry34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harry34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harry34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harry34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harry34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harry34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harry34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harry34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harry34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harry34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not sure if this is just something my family does or if it's a well known trick in Latin America, but we always leave the seed of the avocado in the guacamole to prevent it from going brown/bad so quickly. Don't know why it works but it does.

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Add some lime juice, and find a better container to store it. It's really easy to make, so just make enough for 1 to 2 days to ensure maximum freshness.

fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000) fgfan1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks for all the tips guys. i dont really have any other containers to store it in, but i do have lime juice, which im guessing would work as well as lemon juice.

actually, would ziploc bags work for storing it? lol sorry if thats a stupid question
    MMA and Powerlifting -> do they mix?

My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161444123

Magnum Nutraceuticals' "Heat" Sponsored Supplement Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161790743

"Maybe I am an addict. I'm addicted to hard work, sweat, blood, and that feeling after it all."
    -Tim Kennedy

InjectTest4fun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InjectTest4fun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InjectTest4fun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InjectTest4fun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InjectTest4fun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InjectTest4fun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InjectTest4fun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InjectTest4fun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InjectTest4fun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InjectTest4fun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InjectTest4fun has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you want some free wholly guacamole?!

www.eatwholly.com/bb

just type your name and email and print a coupon for a free container!