nlefk83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do I get bigger abs but thinner waist ?

Should I do crunches with weight ? Won't that make my waist thicker too ?

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nlefk83 View Post
    Should I do crunches with weight ? Won't that make my waist thicker too ?
    Here we go again.

Most of the bulk of the upper arm is muscle. Bone only contributes a few percent. It is only a thin strut in the middle, so to speak. So training biceps and triceps, for strength, like you should, makes your upper arm much thicker. The contribution from the bone is very small by comparison.

Most of the bulk of the waist is intra-abdominal contents, INCLUDING INTRA-ABDOMINAL FAT. Muscle only contributes a few percent. It is only a thin wall around the circumference of the waist, so to speak. So training the abs and lumbars for strength(like you should), contributes very little to waist measurement.

So what should you do to reduce waist measurement? Control your carb craving!

REDUCING your IA fat, will reduce your ab measurement big-time. Don't you know that the best way to calculate BF is to the waist/weight measurements? That takes account of the all important IA fat, calipers don't.

Leaving your abs, and by extension of the same "logic", your lumbars weak, won't make you look better, and you'll be an accident waiting to happen. Totally retarded.

While we are at it:

Keeping your hands and wrists and forearms weak doesn't make upper arms look bigger. Having a thin neck and no traps doesn't make shoulders look bigger. Keeping your butt skinny and weak won't make your thighs look......