Kvan109 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Powerlifting knees wraps and running?

Hey guys I currently have tendonitis on both knees. It doesn't bother me a whole lot when i'm squatting, but it does when i run. I would like purchase some sort of knee wrap that will ensure safety in my knees while squatting heavier weights, but also be stretchy enough so that i could run with the same knee wraps. does such a thing exist? i would really appreciate help. i don't plan on squatting more than 400 ish pounds in the future. and i'm also not stopping to run or squat just because i have tendonitis. it's not very severe, but it's there.

brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kvan109 View Post
    Hey guys I currently have tendonitis on both knees. It doesn't bother me a whole lot when i'm squatting, but it does when i run. I would like purchase some sort of knee wrap that will ensure safety in my knees while squatting heavier weights, but also be stretchy enough so that i could run with the same knee wraps. does such a thing exist? i would really appreciate help. i don't plan on squatting more than 400 ish pounds in the future. and i'm also not stopping to run or squat just because i have tendonitis. it's not very severe, but it's there.
    Knee wraps for squatting are not meant to be worn for extensive periods. They don't allow for much range of motion other than squatting. For running, I would use a knee brace.